WoF 2012 Team USA

America Vs Australia Saturday November 3rd at 00:00 MA time or 8PM EST. We may be short team members this round so every gun we can muster will count.

Support will meet at Wolverine 30-60 minutes prior to match, and main team will be meeting at TI Castle.

Mob list is as follows:

Main:

Hogglo Mature and above: 10 points
Hispidus (any): 9 points
Letomie Mature and above: 8 points
Kingfisher (any): 7 points
Hogglo Young: 6 points
Letomie Young: 5 points

Support:

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points

Now lets get some Kiwi! :yay:

V/R
Wildman

Good luck guys, I won't be anywhere near done with my shift tonight when the match is over. Good luck to everyone!

Wildman posted that the match is Saturday night at 8 p.m. EST, so not tonight even though it says November 3rd 00:00 MA, should be November 3rd 8 PM EST/November 4th 00:00 MA time. At least that is the way I would read it....verification?

Wildman posted that the match is Saturday night at 8 p.m. EST, so not tonight even though it says November 3rd 00:00 MA, should be November 3rd 8 PM EST/November 4th 00:00 MA time. At least that is the way I would read it....verification?

It's the 4th of November at 00:00MA time... when in game press U and it will tell you the current MA time so you can plan accordingly.

23:59 MA would be the 3rd of november.... just an FYI so that means 00:00 is the 4th ;)

~Danimal

It's the 4th of November at 00:00MA time... when in game press U and it will tell you the current MA time so you can plan accordingly.

23:59 MA would be the 3rd of november.... just an FYI so that means 00:00 is the 4th ;)

~Danimal

:wise: That is correct. Sorry about time this go around either we fight about that time tonight Friday the 2nd or evening of the 3rd real life. We have evening Australia will be up early 09:00 to 11:00 AM for them Sunday morning. This was the best compromise we could come up with. Hurricane will have a judge there for us.

Sorry for the AFKness this year guys... RL stuff happens and it takes priority, you know how it is. Good luck all and hopefully i will be able to help again soon.

Just a bump here for Team USA. We are still needing more on support team. Next match is this Sat. at 15:00 against Poland. If you want to join us let us know in game or here.

Thanks

Just a bump here for Team USA. We are still needing more on support team. Next match is this Sat. at 15:00 against Poland. If you want to join us let us know in game or here.

Thanks

I am offering a bonus for Cornucauda hunters that will be forming an Opallo hunt team for Team USA, I am accepting up to 11 people to join the opallo team I will either:
1. provide a herb box and opallo which you can keep afterwards to hunt with and will fully repair the items after the hunt.
OR
2. Provide 10 ped as payment for your help.

and willing to pay full daily mu's for some of the materials looted if you plan to just tt them after the hunt, offer is only for opallo hunt team members.

Team leader will be 12th member of this team, I will find an active Team USA member willing to be team leader.

Last edited:
K-max are you making this offer for the corn next weekend also. If so consider this a bump. Meet at wolverine hope at 18:30 next Saturday for team USA support.

USA Final

1. Syrinx
2. Daniel Danimal Diep
3. Joker--- DROP from USA roster add MACK
4. Mojo
5. Brent Wildman Lancing - captain
6. sir lance lancelot
7. Scott DoctorH Joel
8. Travis Travis Timberlake
9. Valekyrie Vale Landing
10. RP Rave Prospector
11. Dan Trin
12. Alexander Buck Wyld

For any new USA support, next match is at Wolverine Hope at 18:00 to form teams, match starts at 19:00 we need large score this next week. Come join us for the GLORY :yay:

K-max are you making this offer for the corn next weekend also. If so consider this a bump. Meet at wolverine hope at 18:30 next Saturday for team USA support.

Sure thing have 3 people as possibles so far for next weekend.

America Vs Australia Saturday November 3rd at 00:00 MA time or 8PM EST.
Now lets get some Kiwi! :yay:

V/R
Wildman

Kiwi :) Wrong country... typical yanks, cant even bother to get a countries national bird correct.

next time, try getting some Emu... stinkin yanks. (kiwi = New Zealand)

said in fun, some of my best friends are yanks, i just don't tell anyone i know them. goodluck :)

Kiwi :) Wrong country... typical yanks, cant even bother to get a countries national bird correct.

said in fun, some of my best friends are yanks, i just don't tell anyone i know them. goodluck :)

Girl I knew in high-school had an emu for a pet. Bit her brother's nipple ring out :laugh:

bump for team USA still recruiting support

Time to step up and represent team USA

F#ck YA

Apologies Butch, I just got a (INSERTS DAMN WORD FOR PLANTS) and geography lesson.

:)

Well done, Team USA! Congrats on the win, and moving forward to the semi-finals! :)

Team Eudoria fought hard to the end, but it wasn't meant to be for us this year.... but next year, look out! We'll be back!!!

Congrats again!!!

Welcome to the six highest-scoring teams of WoF 2012. You've all had a long battle to get where you are now, and only two Stages remain (Last Stage was MENTAL by the way, thanks to all 12 teams who took part)

As some of you may know, Jimmy B won the design-a-stage competition and from now on, the WoF Semi-Finals will be known as the Jimmy B's. This is a change that I like very much. Like Moblists, Susans and Wrobs, the WoF has introduced several new terms and phrases to Entropia Universe and the Jimmy B's are just the latest to be coined. All adds to the legend that is the World Of Firepower and that's a good thing:)

So; who do we have fighting who on December 1st?

MATCHES:

AUSTRALIA vs DACH

USA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs CANADA

Main Team Size: FIVE

Support Team: UNLIMITED (Scoring Capped for Support at 200 before bonuses)

TIME-SLOTS:

SATURDAY 10:00 (am)

SATURDAY 19:00 (pm)

ALL TEAMS INVOLVED: CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS, AGREE A TIME FROM THE TWO PROVIDED AND LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

START POINT:

WEST HADESHEIM (Eudoria 60400, 85200, 269)

...a lovely little hamlet in the countryside.

MOBLIST:

Main Team:

Atrox (Alpha and Above) 10 points
Caperon (Any Maturity) 9 points
Grand Formidon/Formidon (Any Maturity) 8 points
Ambulimax (Provider and Above) 7 points
Atrox (Dominant and below) 6 points
Ambulimax (Old and below) 5 points

Support:

Itumatrox (Any Maturity) 4 points
Scipulor (Any Maturity) 3 points
Tezlapod (Any Maturity) 2 points
Mermoth (Any Maturity) 1 point

Bonus:

Mourner (Any Maturity) 25 points

NO Win Bonus but LOOT BONUS of 15 points for highest combined global loot (Main Team).

Was hoping to hear back from MindArk about some special additions for this Stage, but hoping they get confirmed for the Final now. Nonetheless, a new challenge, with ONE MATCH to get it right; winners of the three Semi-Final Matches go through to the Three-Way Final on December 15th..... and possible Victory.

As always......... See You On The Field.

Hurrikane

P.S. All SCAR entrants from the last Stage don't worry, your results have been recorded and you won't be forgotten; I will update the Screenshot thread after a few days (to let anyone post screenies that haven't gone up yet).

Here's hoping MA gets the loot fixed by Dec 1st, will be hard to get them global's if the mobs are not dropping any loot. I've heard people killing 20 of the huge mobs and getting 20 no looters in a row......

This could be a major issue with the semi-finals.....

Confirmed match time 19:00 MA time on Dec 1st. Get your guns ready gentlemen it will be a fight.

USA Final

1. Syrinx
2. Daniel Danimal Diep
4. Mojo
6. sir lance lancelot
7. Scott DoctorH Joel
8. Travis Travis Timberlake--- Drop add Darth Skippie Boobie
10. RP Rave Prospector
11. Dan Trin
12. Alexander Buck Wyld

USA Final

1. Syrinx
2. Daniel Danimal Diep
4. Mojo
6. sir lance lancelot
7. Scott DoctorH Joel
8. Travis Travis Timberlake--- Drop add Darth Skippie Boobie
10. RP Rave Prospector
11. Dan Trin
12. Alexander Buck Wyld

All noted. Good luck.

Hurrikane

Can you depo yet? Gonna postpone the match if not.

Hurrikane

Match postponed. Let me know your agreed time for next Saturday.

Hurrikane

MATCH ON! Today..

I just told everyone we have no match tonight. So same time next week?

were at start better get here or forfeit.. If you only have 4 main we hunt 4 main as well..or 3

Ehmm didn't Hurrikane postpone it? Well, either way today is my b-day so I wouldn't have been able to log in, too much to do.

Clarification on the postpone due to deposit issues?

Back