Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

I completed it for your survey as well. Seems like they targeted inactive players in their survey. Overall my main complaints which have reduced my depositing is the piss poor storyline, lack of uber items dropping since SGA, multiple bugs, failure of the development team to fix bugs and very poor customer service.

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for avatar progression.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Niether Agree or Disagree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was inferior customer support.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was lack of direction and purpose.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I felt the game was missing important systems or features.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the loot returns were poor.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I received too many 'This creature didn't carry any loot' / 'No resources found' messages.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there was not enough interesting content (e.g. storylines, events, missions, etc.)
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

There is no storyline, I am bored as fuck, grinding is boring, where is a storyline???

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I was unhappy about the introduction of limited (L) items.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
No Mod UL item hasnt dropped since SGA!!! WTF!

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was the seriously reduced rate in which you could loot an Unlimited uber item like DOA, Angel or Mod Fap.
Strongly Agree The balance is way off, just a select circle of ubers who own them.
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for social interaction with other players.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the taming system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the beacon system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

The quality of graphics is an important consideration for me when choosing which games to play.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

I played Entropia Universe for less than three months before deciding to quit.
(please state fill in box below how long you played or have been playing)
Yes
No
Still playing

I played Entropia Universe for one year or more before deciding to quit.
Yes
No
Still playing

Better overall loot returns would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Improved customer service would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Improved gameplay systems would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Enhanced opportunities for avatar progression would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

I completed it for your survey as well. Seems like they targeted inactive players in their survey. Overall my main complaints which have reduced my depositing is the piss poor storyline, lack of uber items dropping since SGA, multiple bugs, failure of the development team to fix bugs and very poor customer service.

well they also mention cutting deposits in a few of the questions so I'm counting myself in as I cut my deposits to zero well before vu10.

Do you think we are greedy bastards?
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree
Strongly Agree

lol oh lol

Get your say fill in the survey :)

Maybe we should find a properly qualified person to make a proper suvery for the community and gather results for MA at end of day it is better the ruslts are bent in our direction than in MA's :)

We can build the questions so not to be slanting answers how we want allow players to have a say...

I.e.

Why did you quit EU?
Why have you started depositing less?
Why are you less active?
What would you like to see improved?

Things like this open questions not multiple choice so we can only have set answers slanting you to what we want you to say!

Why did you quit EU? COST TOO HIGH IN RELATION TO ENJOYMENT
Why have you started depositing less? COST TOO HIGH IN RELATION TO ENJOYMENT
Why are you less active? COST TOO HIGH IN RELATION TO ENJOYMENT
What would you like to see improved? COST

Things like this open questions not multiple choice so we can only have set answers slanting you to what we want you to say!

Lol Profit!

Get doing the survey folks! Bump for the day!

Once you fill in survey post something here to keep the thread alive and active!

I just took the survey and I dare not say answers to specific questions since I already forgot them ... Anyway, the sum of my choices is - I cut my deposits because I did not like returns, no looter messages p*ssed me off all the time and the most valuable item markup-wise I ever looted in 6 or so years of playing were gremlin gloves M several years ago while they still went for some TT + 160 (actually I got +164 for them if I remember correctly). After so many years, it still remains one of the happiest events of my ava's life ... which is quite sad given some 30k+ peds of deposits I spent mostly hunting anything from argos and molisks up to hogglo old (and still one of my best hunting loots ever markup and ped-wise alike came from merp young while I was yet a disciple).

Sux that I didnt get a chance to do the official survey. Thanx for posting this one, just completed it. I wonder if it will show a different result

Survey done :D
Nice job :D

Survey Completed thanks for posting it :)

Put in my 2 cents a min ago :)
Thanx for posting it!

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for avatar progression.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was inferior customer support.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was lack of direction and purpose.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I felt the game was missing important systems or features.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the loot returns were poor.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I received too many 'This creature didn't carry any loot' / 'No resources found' messages.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there was not enough interesting content (e.g. storylines, events, missions, etc.)
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that I was unhappy about the introduction of limited (L) items.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was the seriously reduced rate in which you could loot an Unlimited uber item like DOA, Angel or Mod Fap.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for social interaction with other players.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the taming system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that the beacon system was removed.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Neither Agree or Disagree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

The quality of graphics is an important consideration for me when choosing which games to play.
Strongly Agree
Agree
Neither Agree or Disagree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Yes
No
Still playing

Yes
No
Still playing

Better overall loot returns would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved customer service would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Improved gameplay systems would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Enhanced opportunities for avatar progression would encourage me to start/continue playing Entropia Universe again.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

May 2012, and I will have been playing EU for six years, so overall I have to say that I've become a bit hooked on it ;) However, my one main gripe is that EU, at least on Calypso, has become too mission-oriented. Another is that it takes too long or is too expensive to constantly skill-up on unlimited ranged weapons. That is, it takes too long if you skill the natural way, and it is too expensive to go down the chipping-up route.

afternoon all just a bump :)

OK, you guys understand right that surveys exist to give the impression that we all feel the same?

But in 20 yrs working for government surveys are usually just ignored and rearranged according to what ' THE MAN' want us all to hear.

Surveys are a trick of the hand.. a way we think people are listening but really a way for the man to make all the choices..

Yes, you might agree or not. Surveys - propaganda? WHAT, you thought this ended with the Commies? dream on.

112/1000 go go guys, share your thoughts !

And take your baby and dump it in the skip.

This is the logic.

Now we all want to share our thoughts.. but a player-driven survey would be so much better than piling your ideas into the MA garbage dump.

This is why I am happy and you are mostly desperate... because you think these things matter.

Trust me, take a shit into a bucket... it is what surveys are.. nice for a moment but then without meaning.

I am all up for player input, but MA driven surveys? really.. no, really.

Ignorance is not a quality.

Why don't you make a nice survey with all your incredible knowledge and understanding of the matter, come on. According to your words you have to be the effin god of surveys and statistics, I don't know some kind of mad survey genius.

Rather than just bashing and calling everyone else an ignorant.

Last edited:
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Yes
No
Still playing

Yes
No
Still playing

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
Happy the way it is

It's a little disconcerting that MA/Calypso would only send these surveys out to people who have stopped playing or slowed playing considerably. It implies they only care if you stop spending, not about the people who continue to play through all the bugs and bad loot and support the game. Some of these people may soon be on the survey list if they don't start listening.

This is going to prove what we all ALL READY KNOW as duzzz-> MA. This survey gets :thumbup: from me.PC gamers are slowly being replaced by ipad/iphone gamers its time MA start treating the customers they do have with care and kind regards for supporting this great game!:grouphug:

It's a little disconcerting that MA/Calypso would only send these surveys out to people who have stopped playing or slowed playing considerably. It implies they only care if you stop spending, not about the people who continue to play through all the bugs and bad loot and support the game. Some of these people may soon be on the survey list if they don't start listening.

well there are vastly more people who have stopped playing than are still or they've assumed that anyone still depositing and playing are happy with the way things are (some of whom have shouted people down who dared to complain).

got an e-mail about the survey today.

Unfortunately no question did address what I would have told them.

The primary reason why I'm not that active is that all we have to do is click and loot. Doing this since 8 years now is more than boring. All the recent changes did only increase this (missions, wave events, ...).

I do miss creativity and mental challenge. The latter one I do find when doing data analysis. That's why I'm still here.

Back