Account locked, apparently for no reason...

Just wanted to mention that apparently my account have been unlocked without me being notified. So everything is good.

Im still locked have you logged into game yet?

my account is locked too :)

i didnt chip out or sell anything in auction, i did however buy some iron in auction, maybe using the auction triggered the lock.

still waiting for a reply from support...

locked or not, this is some funny shit and the most entertaining fuck up by mindark ever :D

mindark, i love you, you make me smile :D

my account is locked too :)

i didnt chip out or sell anything in auction, i did however buy some iron in auction, maybe using the auction triggered the lock.

still waiting for a reply from support...

locked or not, this is some funny shit and the most entertaining fuck up by mindark ever :D

mindark, i love you, you make me smile :D

Apparently not only using auction locks your account but also if hunting some shinkibas, it made my account go :loco:.

Really? Or are you just lying? :p - Mine still locked.

I'm quite serious. I wrote a support case at work and when I got home I had received a response telling me that my account was in fact not locked and that I should try to actually log in, which of course I hadn't had the opportunity to do, since I had to go to bed before the servers were up.

Now of course the servers are down again, but I was able to log in, so that is, as I said, all good.

As for why you're still locked, I can only speculate, but it would be pure speculations as I do not know you, and thus everyone is better of me not starting down that route.

As for my self, MA has very good reasons to believe I've done nothing wrong, though I actually did do all the things I shouldn't have done, though of course I didn't know I shouldn't have done those things, as I noticed nothing wrong...

So even though I did buy 1500 PEDs worth of ESI's in just 5 minutes or so and filled up a few of them, apparently I'm trustworthy, which feels rather nice actually. ;)

just tried to log in again and got message the servers are down

servers are down for 30 min... maybe there is hope?

yup. client loader confirms servers are down for atleast 30 minutes

did I see that correctly in earlier post, Jenna Star Mercury's account was locked too?

my client loader is downloading new patch now

or atleast it was, seems to be hung up applying patch

heared about rumors @ auctioneer , peeps where able to buy items without - them on card :D crazy
depositing dont works too atm.
*patch is loading too
** done . server down longer :D

patch is applied but loader still says "systems down for maintenance"

Within 20 minutes of login after the VU, I was receiving strange PM's about people having super avatar type skills and attributes. I checked my attributes and realized my Health was actually rounded down to the value it was about 1 month ago (after having hunted many days for 8-10 hours per day). I then looked at my skills while streaming to my livestream channel - twitch.tv/stargazing. To my own amazement, as well as those viewing my channel, I saw insane skill values for many of my skills (See sample below).

I immediately reported this to Kim via skype PM. I said that the servers needed to go down immediately to prevent a massive "chip-out" scenario.

Knowing how mankind likes to abuse profitability possibilities, it is no wonder that many of us are still locked. It is extremely likely that a few bad apples have spoiled it for the rest of the honest people as usual in life. MindArk not giving an ETA for when we'll be unlocked is quite simply becuase they don't know when they'll resolve it. It is also because they are working around the clock to attempt to solve it. Just unlocking those who didn't take chip out isn't as easy as it sounds I'm sure. I hunted for about 10 mobs, I received loot for those mobs as well as skillgains. Perhaps they are trying to decide whether I received too much skill. Perhaps they are checking whether I got too much loot. Perhaps they are checking many things.

In a situation like this, MindArk must be very delicate with how they handle the avatars affected. I 100% believe unlocking the ones who weren't affected is the right decision because it keeps revenue for their company coming in while they are working tirelessly to solve the few unable to play. There are also rumors of a few accounts still playing with super-skills. I assume they are trying to locate those avatars as well.

There was also an auction bug reported by many players involving massive amounts of PEDS being basically scammed from the auction. Solving a problem like that is a headache I'm sure for MA and I wouldn't want their job in that situation.

Sure we all want to play; however, I'm sure a few of us can wait a while to preserve the integrity of the game. I don't want to play (work) in an environment that I've worked 10 years to achieve skills able to become worthless over night. I can handle waiting a few days for it to be solved. I'm sure all of us can. Worst case scenario, we all get to enjoy today's VU IRL of falling leaves and coffee. :)

Within 20 minutes of login after the VU, I was receiving strange PM's about people having super avatar type skills and attributes. I checked my attributes and realized my Health was actually rounded down to the value it was about 1 month ago (after having hunted many days for 8-10 hours per day). I then looked at my skills while streaming to my livestream channel - twitch.tv/stargazing. To my own amazement, as well as those viewing my channel, I saw insane skill values for many of my skills (See sample below).

I immediately reported this to Kim via skype PM. I said that the servers needed to go down immediately to prevent a massive "chip-out" scenario.

Knowing how mankind likes to abuse profitability possibilities, it is no wonder that many of us are still locked. It is extremely likely that a few bad apples have spoiled it for the rest of the honest people as usual in life. MindArk not giving an ETA for when we'll be unlocked is quite simply becuase they don't know when they'll resolve it. It is also because they are working around the clock to attempt to solve it. Just unlocking those who didn't take chip out isn't as easy as it sounds I'm sure. I hunted for about 10 mobs, I received loot for those mobs as well as skillgains. Perhaps they are trying to decide whether I received too much skill. Perhaps they are checking whether I got too much loot. Perhaps they are checking many things.

In a situation like this, MindArk must be very delicate with how they handle the avatars affected. I 100% believe unlocking the ones who weren't affected is the right decision because it keeps revenue for their company coming in while they are working tirelessly to solve the few unable to play. There are also rumors of a few accounts still playing with super-skills. I assume they are trying to locate those avatars as well.

There was also an auction bug reported by many players involving massive amounts of PEDS being basically scammed from the auction. Solving a problem like that is a headache I'm sure for MA and I wouldn't want their job in that situation.

Sure we all want to play; however, I'm sure a few of us can wait a while to preserve the integrity of the game. I don't want to play (work) in an environment that I've worked 10 years to achieve skills able to become worthless over night. I can handle waiting a few days for it to be solved. I'm sure all of us can. Worst case scenario, we all get to enjoy today's VU IRL of falling leaves and coffee. :)

Really get borred of plp all ways complain about MA,So thx for this post :thumbup:

I do understand this is a complex issue to resolve and may take some time. It's not really a life or death situation. It's just the Un-Known part that leaves us frustrated and yes, a little angry. That's just human nature

kim provides customer support and allows for feedback via skype? thats pretty cool ill go check the website so i can add him too ;)

Sure we all want to play; however, I'm sure a few of us can wait a while to preserve the integrity of the game.
i guess you are new here, i think many of us wish that MA would preserve the integrity of the game :D
sorry maybe i am a bit cranky, i blame the fear of logging in and getting my account locked due to using normal in game systems like the auction, i also dont know if i will get locked if i hunt due to the bug with locked skills.

Locked is different than Banned. :)

Ask Nostrop and the rest of the bot-hunters about that.

if people aren't whining about mindark, they are whining about people that whine about mindark ^^

whine whine whine :D

heared about that skillrumors too . intresting to know which lvl u where with 35 k of a skill lv 400 ? :D
i d missed an half hp point too, but skills where normal & the loot wasnt a win too + the skillgain was the same .

well said mercury.

well patch applied, tried to log, still locked.

You have MA employees on skype? :eyecrazy:

Patch installed and updated - Account still locked... just fantastic...

Im still locked Ohh well back to RL :D

Patch installed, but dunno if locked or not cause when i try to login it says EU is offline :D

my account is still locked and mindark still hasnt replied :D

god this VU is by far the funniest VU sofar =)

The problem is that some people saw their skills doubled and decided to buy all the ESI they could find a chip out expensive skills.

the real problem is that they dont have skills enough on SQL to select out those people and investigate and not all in a big batch...

Back