News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

You should find a few nice, unmixed spawns of both to the west-south-west of Minopolis. Plenty of red dots on radar! :tele:
Where?!?

[Calypso, 85688, 84356, 124, Waypoint] --- FOUND!! :)

didn't there used to be massive red dot swarms in migration past?
ahh the gold old days!

Nothing exciting about this migration. Cant loot mayhem tokens or boxes no mention of TWEN. ELM weapon reward wow

Nothing exciting about this migration. Cant loot mayhem tokens or boxes no mention of TWEN. ELM weapon reward wow
TWEN doesnt feel like they are celebrating an anniversary. In FEN, you were always working towards something.

How to do bare minimum 101

Surprised theres been no armor found or any weapon drops yet 🫣 i hope they didnt turn off item drops by mistake

Surprised theres been no armor found or any weapon drops yet 🫣 i hope they didnt turn off item drops by mistake
Several days into migration and no TWEN drop at all, not even an opalo TWEN. Also no BGH drop nor mod shadow/angel parts.

Entropias biggest yearly event and 20 years anniversary combination seems awful dry so far. What is the incentive to play this event?

Several days into migration and no TWEN drop at all, not even an opalo TWEN. Also no BGH drop nor mod shadow/angel parts.

Entropias biggest yearly event and 20 years anniversary combination seems awful dry so far. What is the incentive to play this event?
relax it's a weekend, script guy need to manually add some items on tuesday (only suckers work mondays) :D

100% i think last years started off same way took couple weeks till any items started dropping if i remember right so maby another delay

7qP6av8.png

They dropped right away

It is the weekend of Midsummer celebration in Sweden. To those who don't know the culture, this is a big thing.

It is the weekend of Midsummer celebration in Sweden. To those who don't know the culture, this is a big thing.
and that means what exactly? They could plan for this ahead of time.

and that means what exactly? They could plan for this ahead of time.
Yes. However, whether there is any discrepancy between what could and what really happens, I don't know and I don't lean towards any implications. It is only to hint at what to watch out for. There are some who suggest that certain drops require manual intervention and there is this important holiday for a possible explanation. If we see drops resume afterwards, one may decide whether to take that for evidence. If it is indeed the case, I have no opinion on whether this is good or bad. We have seen freak drops (like 6 rare items in one drop on Cyrene, last year iirc) which might provide a rationale for it. Others who are frustrated would more likely see it negatively. I am not invested either way, just find it interesting to observe.

You should find a few nice, unmixed spawns of both to the west-south-west of Minopolis. Plenty of red dots on radar! :tele:
Can someone pos me this? I spent 10 mins flying this area and saw nothing.

I wanted to solo some maybe Eomon young..went to and couldnt find. Found Mulmen though.

Summer Strongboxes​

Summer Strongboxes have been phased out and will no longer be available during the Eomon Migration.

After speaking to the team, I have been told this has been changed, and is no longer correct.

Summer Strongboxes will drop during migration.

I am removing this part from the announcement on the forum, and the website will be updated after the weekend.

EDIT: Bertha's text has now been updated to match the announcement on the official website, which has also been updated to:

Summer Strongboxes​

Summer Strongboxes are available and can be found in loot during this Eomon Migration.

Last edited:
Back