Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

Faustian

Old No. 7
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Faustian Faust Dok
While purusing another forum I noticed someone had drug up an old post about the "Sacred Atrox Burrial Ground". Which no one ever found. There has been many stories told to noobs over the years. Another one was the secret hidden second oil rig that was suppose to of been in PVP1. Which also no one ever found.

I remember hearing the stories of some UBER noob who went around knifing giant mobs in his orange jump suit. Apparently having incredible skill levels for someone back in the day. Also this noob no one ever heard of had the infamous Imp MK2. This one turned out to be true, you all know "Dan".

Anyone else remeber old stories or rumor's that use to float around about things that never actualy exsisted?

Faustian said:
Also this noob no one ever heard of had the infamous Imp MK2. This one turned out to be true, you all know "Dan".

:wise: I heard chirpy drop them :tongue2:

Faustian said:
While purusing another forum I noticed someone had drug up an old post about the "Sacred Atrox Burrial Ground". Which no one ever found. There has been many stories told to noobs over the years. Another one was the secret hidden second oil rig that was suppose to of been in PVP1. Which also no one ever found.

I remember hearing the stories of some UBER noob who went around knifing giant mobs in his orange jump suit. Apparently having incredible skill levels for someone back in the day. Also this noob no one ever heard of had the infamous Imp MK2. This one turned out to be true, you all know "Dan".

Anyone else remeber old stories or rumor's that use to float around about things that never actualy exsisted?

I know the secondo oil rig does not exist, but.... I am the only living soul that knows where the THIRD hidden oil rig exist :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the thing is a big tricky because we have a third... but not a second! :eek: we control ur minds.... :laugh:

Reactions: Fin
A classic that has been passed on is the Modified Pixie armor - once in a while I still hear people discuss wether this can be true or not...

U want me 2 upgrade ur armor?!

Wolf Grey said:
A classic that has been passed on is the Modified Pixie armor - once in a while I still hear people discuss wether this can be true or not...

Mod Pixie?! What's that, an armor upgrade scam?! :eek: :p :rofl:

j/k,
P. :smoke:

Etopia said:
:wise: I heard chirpy drop them :tongue2:

Wooot! They drop IMP MK2's and Mod FAPS? :D :D

Wolf Grey said:

:wise: It is called "Good Old Pixie" and it was seen in "Good (g)Old Times".

Wolf Grey said:
A classic that has been passed on is the Modified Pixie armor -

Mod pixi exist ....

Take a pixi (old time rule) put plate a5 on it , and you got mod pixi ...
Low decay , hight protection armor ....
Lots of player called that a mod pixi .. at least i did more than 1 time :)

As for legend ,a chirpy told me ratexx figured out the mining system :D

Etopia said:
As for legend ,a chirpy told me ratexx figured out the mining system :D

And has been posting about it 10s of times.

BB

I've got two. They are both supposedly true.

1. Angel of the cK stocked up on "bugged" (duped) storm coats in the old days. Supposedly she had a pretty large stock of storm coat F in her storage. Rumor has it that it was close to 10 of them. :eek:

2. During the days of the mega uber low TT drop (also known as the im2870 snablesnot mania) a MOD Fap actually dropped from a low end monster. A faucervix young to be more exact. Eyewitnesses claim the story is true and that they saw the confused newbie running around with it in Port Atlantis.:wise:

illusor said:
Person who has highest perception must loot the mob!!

Oh oh perception drop a bomb!!! :laugh:
HEY
i still do it :D

illusor said:
Oh oh perception drop a bomb!!! :laugh:

always flush afterwards. ;)

i heard of a secret underwater TP that was a leftover from some update

i was told it was removed a few VUs later :D

ohh and the curreent best one is that high perception increases ur chance to loot items :p

OHOH I remember there was also a rumor that there was a TP inside of PVP2. But we never found it.

Also remember the floating oil rig that was suppose to be out in the ocean S of PVP2.

Faustian said:
Also remember the floating oil rig that was suppose to be out in the ocean S of PVP2.

I spent a week looking for it :silly2:

Take care,
BB

Faustian said:
OHOH I remember there was also a rumor that there was a TP inside of PVP2. But we never found it.

I remeber something like, not the same im not sure, way back in the days when i joined.
But maybe it can still be true... (see the picture)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

There as something about a second oil rig very well hidden pvp2 alsmot impossible to find unless you had time and patience, apparetly in a ravine type place, i found a ravine and wandered into an umbranoid town.

All thise has bought up of my great adventures of eudoria. Like the smiley face and odd rod near it.

Oh yeah and also if you swam long enough you could go to amerthera, and i actually tried it! And it semi worked the picture is before amerthera was availible to landgrabbers etc.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
I had the image converted, so the modify date is today, but the original is from 31 august 2004.

Faustian said:

I actually found some large peers (looks like Gun Torrents) in the ocean south of PVP2. It looks like it could have supported a large ocean rig.

This is not really a myth, more of a prank me and NightCrawler pulled on a n00b down at the oil rig back in the days..

He wanted to buy NCs centurion coat, which he didnt want to sell, so NC tell him hell trade it for a number of bottles of armax milk.. Dont remember how much.
The n00b tried for days he told me this summer when i happened to meet him again ingame and we had a good laugh at it, just like me and NC did when we told him to get the milk in the first place.
Anyways, this is how to get armax milk;

You have to sneak up on an armax from a specific angle from the rear to avoid it aggroing. Then you have to right click it. (old gui navigation)
It takes some practice, but in some time you should be able to get it.
And the most important part, ITS ONLY BULLS THAT GIVE MILK!

thewebbie said:
I actually found some large peers (looks like Gun Torrents) in the ocean south of PVP2. It looks like it could have supported a large ocean rig.
Far out in the ocean W of fort troy (west of the robot container) there used to be a turret under the water. Dont know if its still there..

Tigerman said:
This is not really a myth, more of a prank me and NightCrawler pulled on a n00b down at the oil rig back in the days..

He wanted to buy NCs centurion coat, which he didnt want to sell, so NC tell him hell trade it for a number of bottles of armax milk.. Dont remember how much.
The n00b tried for days he told me this summer when i happened to meet him again ingame and we had a good laugh at it, just like me and NC did when we told him to get the milk in the first place.

You have to sneak up on an armax from a specific angle from the rear to avoid it aggroing. Then you have to right click it. (old gui navigation)

HAHHAHA Me and NC also did the Armax milk thing, I don't know who started it, but OMG it was funny. Many got pissed about it though :silly2:

Tigerman said:

thouhg I can see the humor (and not trying to be a hater) but this probably aint the way to encourage people to play haha

The_Distant_one said:
thouhg I can see the humor (and not trying to be a hater) but this probably aint the way to encourage people to play haha
Well, Im aware of that, but fortunately he did keep playing and omg it was fun :laugh:

On another note, if you cant take a joke like that with a smile, I dont think youd last long in PE anyhow :silly2:

Tigerman said:
Well, Im aware of that, but fortunately he did keep playing and omg it was fun :laugh:

On another note, if you cant take a joke like that with a smile, I dont think youd last long in PE anyhow :silly2:

yeah I know.... but ya seen how EU is.... people always moaning about someone taking them for abit of a ride.... look at one of the current threads :D:D

This is a rumour I heard long ago and havent heard of in a while so its probably a load of atrox dung but a certain uber suposidly looted 3 mod faps in 2 days during a robot attack from warlock. I do know who the person is but wont say the name incase the rumour is not true (it probably isnt). :wise:

I used to know alot of others when i was more of a noob than I am now, but I cant remember any at this point in time, maybe beer will help me remember :drink:

Pheonix said:
This is a rumour I heard long ago and havent heard of in a while so its probably a load of atrox dung but a certain uber suposidly looted 3 mod faps in 2 days during a robot attack from warlock. I do know who the person is but wont say the name incase the rumour is not true (it probably isnt). :wise:

I used to know alot of others when i was more of a noob than I am now, but I cant remember any at this point in time, maybe beer will help me remember :drink:
Let me guess.. the name start on S?

ok - I know nothing about any people in game. Maybe I do, but I might believe in it all - so I wont notice if it fits in here :D

BUT a fun little thing from when I was a n00b (I'm far more n00b now than then, but that's a different story)...

When you kill a mob, leave it as long as possible before looting it ... that will give you better loot .... :eek:

:rolleyes: Yeah, I know .... *Lykke, standing on a huge pile of snable cadavers*

This myth is actually true:
"Sweating a mob dry first, increases the chance of good loot when it's killed"

(He he)

Vedder said:
This myth is actually true:
"Sweating a mob dry first, increases the chance of good loot when it's killed"

(He he)

oh noes ... :( I didn't sweat them first ...

A myth say there a fap called mod fap that heal all time full health :D

Back