Recent content by Bagman

1. Bagman

Info: Uprising Event - 2020

Hi MrFatBoy Possibly.... I ran a few events back in the orange jumpsuit days... does this look familiar, if yes, then I can confirm the mayhem and fun was my doing. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/zychion-uprising-event.155567/full (image slightly embellished but still...
  2. Bagman

I'll be adding some special prizes and give aways in game... but looks like no one wants free ped. Pretty sad state of affairs... 50 players sweating at Boreas and yet there is a player giving ped away and no one raises a hand... Might just stick the money into deeds and watch the trickle feed...
  3. Bagman

G'day Everyone I have returned to a game I loved after an absence due to pursuing and accomplishing a real world dream. This is an event that was so successful we only hold it every 12 years :P Uprising Event II - 2020 So I am looking for interest in an event with maybe 20 new players max...
  4. Bagman

Had a look around today and helped a few noobs... Old Legends helping new and upcoming :)

Had a look around today and helped a few noobs... Old Legends helping new and upcoming :)
  5. Bagman

OPEN BLOG TO MINDARK & PLANET OWNERS

Hi Fellow Avatars Its been a while since I jumped on here but find myself just The universe used to be filled with such wonder and excitement when a player landed on calypso. A real life individual would find themselves transported to a virtual world with only an orange two piece and a...
  6. Bagman

Famous Entropians Part II

Bagman Lives G'day Community Yes, the vicious rumours are true and possible sightings correct, I am in game again. :eyecrazy: Why? Well, I was informed that the loot issue was fixed whereby you can make a profit each day, its casual wear everyday not just Fridays and that when the long term...
  7. Bagman

JamesBond67

Lol, yes yes seen it and first to bid...but this was about another issue connected with this.... It should be mandatory that players get an account here.... its like the 'Planets Most Wanted' trying to chase and track players down in game if they are not on ur FL! Cheers again Bags
  8. Bagman

JamesBond67

Gday All Just trying to track down an ava - JamesBond67 JamesBond67 JamesBond67 but doesnt look like they have an account on here. If someone knows him (or her...u never know!) can u please let them know I am looking for them to discuss a trade. Many thanks and have some luck out there...
  9. Bagman

Servers Are Down

09.15UTC by my watch and still no go??? I am missing something? Bags
  10. Bagman

***WoF 2011 RULES and Info***

Late Entries - Rule Change/Amendment Gday Hurri, Have the changes to late entry been made for next year and can these please be made public well in advance so there are no tears from those who expect another cake walk through due to the fact that they cant get their shit squared away. :mad: I...
  11. Bagman

Buying: Shadow Thighs UL (M) any tier (SPECIAL NOTE FOR BURNSEY)

Gday All, Looking to buy nice shiny Shadow Thighs UL (Male). Current Tier is not an issue, future tier rates may well be. No rush to buy but can purchase when ready. Sensible sale prices will be well viewed, price gougers can seek entertainment elsewhere. SPECIAL NOTE: Burnsey - Drop me a...
  12. Bagman

Nd bank manager - contact me urgent

Hi Bank Manager of Bank Neverdie, Please contact me ASAP please. Cheers Bags
  13. Bagman

Buying: Shadow and martial armour parts (m)

G'day Skippie, Cheers for the heads up. Yeah I am in contact concerning the harness but his inbox is full so left a note on his for sale item post. Morgan, I will login later tonight and check the auction for the feet, thanks for the tip. Dr DC, Looked at shadow items - nice and only found...
  14. Bagman

Help: New, unsure, lost or just need a trusty friend?

A bump so that new forum users can direct any requests for assistance to me! See you all in-game. Bags :cool:
Back