Moonbiter

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• Yes as i wrote in the thread will update it tomorrow had some other mathers to attend to lately but will fix it up to date :)
    Lol, get a life dude. You come whining about single -rep for you? Mommy, that boy called me names, booohoo ;D

On the other hand what did you expect after asociating youself with MMA BS? A tap on your back? Seriously now, fuck off and go cry in your little corner.
    Taken from 711`s reputation user guide:

When NOT to give negative reputation

You should not leave a negative reputation simply because you disagree with another member's opinion. If you have a strong disagreement, your views should be aired within the thread, so that others can read and comment in kind. You should not give a negative rep as revenge for a negative rep left by another member for you. You also should not make a campaign of leaving negative reps for members that you simply dislike, or have had differences with in the past.
    Moonbiter the party-pooper
    Fear him cause he will poop your party
    (Moonbiter for president !)
    Thanks for honoring me with your presence :D

So, just because i don't agree with your, i'm now a party-pooper all of a sudden? Really interesting approach. Has it ever occured to you, that you're not always right, and other oppinions exist as well? Guess not, as said in my post, you always need to have a last word on everything.

Besides, what does -rep on EF has to do with you enjoying EU? :D
    "so just because you paid for something, you deserve a different treatment than new player? that's just LAME"

You said and you -rep me ...

You are Lame for -rep me because i want to enjoy EU , and not having party poopers around . like you ... pfft
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back