Moonfish

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• caution, nicotine shred fumigation in progress, to eliminate red spider mite infestation :D lily :grouphug:
    Hiya Moonfish! I recently joined TDO with my hubby, Carlito...
    Lily suggested I try out for the 2009 Miss Entropia, and I posted a 'Sign me up, please' in what I believe is the right spot.
    I don't really know if I did this the correct way, but I would really like to take part.
    Could you please tell me if I am registered?

Thank you so much,

Oliva 'Liv' Forever ;)
    Ok... Finally worked out to do this via a Moonfish & JD conversation
    Hi darling... how's u... nice to hear from ya :).. maybe manage to catch u over the weekend :) xxxxxx
    Thnx. You have entered into the history of EF as first contributor to my entropia science skill theory research
    Seems no one person apart from one person - (what's that suppose to mean) mean's Bollocks to 99% of the human race.
    2nd rep (1st one was neg 2nd +) - Thorn While I regret your loss I can`t let this post go without standing up for MMK of which no person save 1 had anyhting to do with your situation. One who we rarely see and is no longer General. Also one I keep an eye on after your ordeal. GL!
    just thought i would post some odd reps off 2 people from the same Soc - reguarding The hanger which was stolen off me - 1.st post - Thorfin Thor Get over yourself. Enough with the slander. MMK had NOTHING to do with this deal and you well know this. How about acting like an adult for once.
    added you to address book(EVE) :) See you when you log out, do not see you when you log in though :O

I will try to say hi one of these days...
    hey hey moony .. it has been like forever !! hope you are doing great ! kiss x Vic
    I've just figured out what your "Oh Dear" comment means. You, like several others, think it was me that got a ban. Happy to disappoint you Buddy, twas one of the other Choppers "~Chopper~" on EF... at least I think so. I don't want another false rumour to start. thanX for thinking of me, tho :thumbup:
    ah hon you never upsetted me :)
    was just cause you said that it made me wonder though and yes if i got killed in pvp4 i know its my own fault and should not have mined there :) so no harm done :)
    Im not planning on posting that to the main forums since its only for TDO/Hounds/Rat Pack. Ive passed it to Ratae and Chopper tho and they've posted it in their soc forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back