PINKY

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Why had I lost you ass friend? Is there a new system or something that I missed? Still enjoying the mozarella?
    Cloud - it sounds like a quote from the life as a newbie series of articles i did... but everyone who got an award has recieved it now ;) sorry hon!
    hey pinky its "cloud laiho strife" i dont know if you remember me but we met once outside port atlantis in the swamp...anyways...my pc broke shortly after that and i only just got a new one now...but however i did see something in one of your posts that aroused my intrest. i dont know if this is coincidence or im just looking into thing too much buttt.

"I was glad however that I would now have a decent amount of PED to reward people with at the end of the experiment. Every cloud.... ;)"

is that what i think it is...?
    awww :ahh:
    i'm glad you think so.
    and probably not so much. i'm nerdier than them =P

you're pretty too, laady! =)
    Hey Pinky
    never seen a RL picture of you before,but thats really nice :girl: seems like you wear pink stuff IRL too?
    Anyways I like that picture of you!
    Cheers
    LeeLoo
    I will claim that pig! get your weapons ready for this will be a big fight, it shall be remebered in songs and stories! lol cheerio, thought I just say hi ;)
    What next?

Have you considered a "service" profession? I hear there is demand for hairdressers nowadays ;)
    I miss your scissors...any chance you taking up the beauty professions again? ;)

Good to see you back...
    You know it was racist, i know it was racist - was I the only neg rep - was i the only one condeming your post? nope. When the world says your in the wrong, maybe its time to grow up and admit it. I would drop it if I were you - you have lost enough respect already and you constant moaning about a neg rep is simply making you look pathetic.
    Now you call me out in public about my defending my views in your profile and start calling me names? Grow up kid. You do not know what you are talking about and are simply hawking after the +reps.

Your neg rep only bothered me because YOU made assumptions about something you have clearly demonstrated you know very little about, and I felt the need to politely chide you for childishness.

I am saddened to see someone who I used to admire become so obnoxious because my argument about your lack of education in the matter in hand forces you to resort to name calling.

And again...may I remind you that my post was not racist in any way shape or form. Would you like me to post a link to a definition of racism for you?

Very sad.
    ENGLAND WON THE WOF

ENGLAND WON THE WOF

ENGLAND WON THE WOF

ENGLAND WON THE WOF

ENGLAND WON THE WOF

:yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

:silly2:
    Strange a neg rep upsets you more than racism... need to get priorities straight i think ;) read the title of that thread - it was aimed at all arab nations as were your comments. There is a difference laughing about racial stereotypes of harmless things like in hurrikanes post than about murdering people you buffoon
    Right back at ya. You make a few assumtions yourself honey. Once again, I ask you, where in my post was any reference made to race? You tell me you have never laughed at the majority of the material used by any of the mainstream comics of the 1980's / 1990's in the UK? Sorry, but that is absolute rubbish. I think it is you that need to get over yourself. You are a bit highly strung and self oppinionated on this issue. Perhaps it is YOU who ought to educate yourself about the politics and history of the Middle East and the methods of guirilla warfare used by terror groups based in that region of the world before you jump up and down about racism.
    I have had friends caught up in the London bus bombs, used by people of middle eastern herritige to kill and maim, so how dare you try to lecture me on how I should feel about people from a particular part of the world. Open your eyes and realise the world is not as simple and pink as you would like it to be..
    Just because a generalisation is made in jest does not make it racist or wrong.
    Actually no - i dont find any racist jokes funny. How sad you do. Read the rest of the posts on that thread and you will find you are in a minority with your sense of humour. I am not selective about discrimination and you make one hell of an assumption saying i am - get over yourself
    Neither do I. Name me anbother area of the world that uses suicide bombers? If you look at the context of the comments, you will see that they were generalisations and steriotypes, not racist, as no mention was made of the race, specific nationality or ethnicity of any of a potential WoF team. I think some people need to loosen up and examine the context in which fun is made. Do you also shout racism about Irish jokes? Or Jewish jokes? Or English jokes? Selective political correctness makes me sick.
    Perhaps my sense of humour is flawed then - I dont find racist comments funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back