Search results

1. 8

The end of PE....2

Shame i was enjoying that thread about "the end of PE", there was only 1 flame and the rest was an interesting discussion about peoples views. Any chance we can have it turned back on? And i didnt get a chance to reply to peoples answers, they might think me rude? Thanks again Si.
  2. 8

The end of PE

ok....lots of people are very attached to PE and to there Avatar, skills, and investment in equipment. How will these people feel when PE is pulled, shut down, finished with..... Have mind ark giving this game a shelf life? How would you feel if it was closed down next week? Si
  3. 8

Has anyone tried this....

just a thought, wasnt going to do it... How about getting a new Avatar, and go sweating with it (assuming ya main avatar cant sweat) then go dump the sweat somewhere quite. Log back in with ya main avatar, go pick up the sweat. Dodgy? illegal? just playing the game? What do you think Si
  4. 8

whats a quickslot?

hi, Ive heard a 'quickslot' mentioned. Sounds to me like you can press a button during combat or something and change tools quickly? is this right and how do you set it up. Tanks for help Si. (oh and can you set the 'fire' button on the keyboard instead of mouse, we keep accidently firing a...
  5. 8

TT prices+

hi looking at pe trade or any cloths trading for that matter, ie (some nice jacket) TT of 12 asking price 500 Now does that mean it cost the tailor 12 (ie in raw materials) and they want 500 for it. Or did the tailor spend much more than TT to make it? Just seems a big hike in profit if the...
  6. 8

is this ok?

hi, just a quicky, is this a good deal (as ive been ripped off before) pixie armour for TT+5 Thanks
  7. 8

no mentor yet..

im at troy, and booted one usless mentor, was never around. Any one up to it? i still need something other than a ORANGE JUMP SUIT lol. i looked on the auctions, man talk about expensive. i dont mind spendin a few ped but really...
  8. 8

The sea....

What happens if you swim away from entropia? are there sharks? or what
  9. 8

What shall i buy....

hi, ok i have 330 sweat, but.... ive also 'converted' $10 so i have about 98PED. :) I bought a two handed sword but it was doing about 6 damage, then someone said "did you buy that at the terminal" (which i did) Aparently stuff from the terminal is 'rubbish' and i should have bought from a...
  10. 8

Other continent?

How do you get to the other continent? from the 1st one
  11. 8

Mentor kicked...

well still managed to kick mentor after the 24 hours period id heard of, so thats good. Teach me to accept the 1st preson who offered to mentor, even before i understood what it was lol. Any tips on finding a good one? So far i have about 170 sweat, 2ped, oh and a load of blueprints and a...
  12. 8

Finding ya mates, not easy....

hi, I have some friends on PE but finding thems not easy.... i only know highlighting one person to get a green swuare round em, that helps, any other tips.
  13. 8

basic pistol, did i waste ma PED's....

hi, managed t get enough for some fire power, but its not a good gun lol. 2 ped pistol. 1ped ammo (100 shots) Did i waste ma money? Can i get any money back for it???? ITs tough in there al right. it would be ok if when sweatng it worked MOST of the time. Cheers for any replies SI.
Back