Search results

1. D

The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) [Now abandoned]

sorry guys, I m done with entropia. GL everybody. DC
  2. D

Selling: EntropiaBay for sell

Hello Since long time I quit the game because I have no more interest in it. If some one interested i sell one of the best website-tool entropia related: Entropiabay that include the ebay-like trade part, inventory calculator, auction data tool and a bunch of stuff that work in background. You...
  3. D

PEAuction site now defunct?

No, Entropiabay didn t buy peauction (despite we made some effort about in the past). As probably also the owner of entropialife can confirm, during the major updates the link for the expiring auction get corrupted, stop working, etcetc and sometimes you have just to restart the " data...
  4. D

AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????

little bump......since a lot time
  5. D

Loot tracking

you can use the tool in my signature, inventory calculator, compare option
  6. D

For you Doctor Who fans...

me too, thx GOD there are the torrents.....
  7. D

For you Doctor Who fans...

i discover doc who just one year ago................. and i could not stop to watch it (i mean i m talking about the last series), one of the best UK TV invention ever!!!!!!!!! and great picture, graz
  8. D

I need someone skilled in graphic (vectorial etcetc)

wow really no one?
  9. D

I need someone skilled in graphic (vectorial etcetc)

Like i said i need someone WITH SOME SPARE TIME that can help me with a project entropia related. He has to create some vectorial images, bmp, suggest graphic options etcetc. Discretion is important too. Not for free ofc post here if u interested. dc
  10. D

examples?????? because already our results are filtered since some months.....
  11. D

The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) [Now abandoned]

we had some server issue, now we are in business again dc
  12. D

Entropia Universe 12.8 Release Notes

but in the update preview they didn t say that they will fix loot too???? i don t see anything about the update note :scratch2: Loot System Improvements The first phase of a comprehensive overhaul of the loots for all shared platform and Calypso creatures will be implemented. This overhaul...
  13. D

My first $1,000 return from Calypso Land Deeds (10,000+ peds)

graz, this post really make clear the game dynamic. thx DC
  14. D

Version Update 12.8 Preview

it will be any update the 9 oct???? i accept bids about :-)
  15. D

Version Update 12.8 Preview

:ahh::ahh::ahh:
  16. D

Support...what support!

LOL it s so funny after 7 years still read post about the "bad entropia universe support"...... all this is very diabolic :-)
  17. D

Armor set total price Hello here a new upgrade for this tool: armor set total price In brief when you check an armor part now you can also know how much cost the complete set. this is an example I hope you will appreciate that. DC
  18. D

Is it time to nationalize the banks?

I think MA is happy about how the things are going here around. So leave the bank system like it s. IMO
  19. D

Evade

try that https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?216908-Attack-and-Evade-calculator-tool-study-collaboration
Back