Search results

1. Dash NightShade

Selling: Estate Deed

1 is 1k Chikara Ai Condos, 14F 4 are 1.2k each Genesis Star Tower A, 2A Genesis Star Tower D, 10F Treasure Island Gold Building, 3D Omegaton Epsilon Complex, 2E I'm sorry but what are these if not the location and the and the appt numbers.
  2. Dash NightShade

Humor Me - Tech Help

I don't respond to tech questions in open forum it can become tedious with all the posts. If you would like this issue resolved just pm me and we can get it done asap, it is really not as complicated as you think. Before anyone responds to this post make sure you have over 24yrs experience in...
  3. Dash NightShade

News: Wildlife on Calypso - Episode 3

How about for our next episode you do a special on the Argo, sure would love to see what you could do with that... After all don't we all love them dearly?
  4. Dash NightShade

Scamming Methods Exposed

If anyone I don't know asks me for anything i simply say NO and move on. Heard a lot of hard luck bs stories from a lot of people. Still comes the same answer from me NO. = I don't get scammed.
  5. Dash NightShade

Question: Mining Unamped-Towers Myth?

Have never had a tower myself but my wife hit one a stones throw from Jason, it was unamped and it's value was 6,500ped. Personally i do think it is just the luck of the draw..
  6. Dash NightShade

Info: Dont get Scammed.

Love your work Mega... lol deserves all he got + more.
  7. Dash NightShade

Makeup masks, duplicate?

No unfortunatly this can not be done, my wife Andrina does masks and there are a few things that could make it a little more enjoyable. Like the option to save and continue later and to copy the image if someone wants a duplicate.....maybe MA could look into those options and see what could be done.
  8. Dash NightShade

Rude Miners

Get over it they will not change the way they mine....
  9. Dash NightShade

Info: New Planets - A Little Info

Bring in information technology for 25yrs and having seen and been part of many dev projects you will need more than just luck on creating your own game, personally i do think this is way beyond your capabilities unless you are ready to start learning exactly how intricate this area of dev is...
  10. Dash NightShade

Where to begin?

Have a chat with Lady Missa Saint I'm sure she will be able to give you some very good advice..
  11. Dash NightShade

Bad rep for Entropia Universe :(

I did go and have a read of the thread and posts regarding this thread. Sure there are a few valid reasons, but nothing really that warrants them to say that EU sucks. Oh and by the way they spelled sucks wrongly in green as the heading it states "this game suckes" Anyway here is my reply to...
  12. Dash NightShade

Panic!!!

Ok i'm still deciding PANIC or not to PANIC!!
  13. Dash NightShade

HoF: Another stupid noob hof

Firstly, never say sorry for getting yourself a hof. Congrats and good luck.
  14. Dash NightShade

The server switch.

So far there is no actual fact stating that we will HAVE to re-create our avs. So why worry about this now....
  15. Dash NightShade

It's about time you joined up...

It's about time you joined up...
  16. Dash NightShade

What does "pocket uber" mean to you?

Hmmm, pocket uber, could it be a weapon that fits into your pocket that does 2,000 dmg while only burning 1 round....
  17. Dash NightShade

My next gun?

Most use the Breer M1a after the opallo is maxed, eco and the SIB always take that into consideration. Most is explained in the posts already on this thread.
  18. Dash NightShade

noob hunting?

The opallo is the standard entry level weapon, most use this weapon until it is maxed out. Once you have maxed it you can then look at another weapon that will give you the S.I.B such as a Breer M1a. Or you can add an amp to the opallo There is all the info available on weapons and skilling...
  19. Dash NightShade

Dow plummet and EU economy

We are in Australia so really nothing is going to change the way we play EU. Log in if we need to deposit we will if not we won't.
  20. Dash NightShade

Linux Ubuntu

Lulu send me a pm and we can resolve this easily. I have used ubuntu since it was released and never had any problems. My laptop is a duel boot linux win xp system and runs flawlessly on whichever os i decide to use..
  21. Dash NightShade

"EU State of Mind" - What's Yours?

Great post indeed MS9, good luck in all you endevours. Also in the business world, good news travels fast, bad news travels faster...
  22. Dash NightShade

Just Piece Of Adivce To All Noobs And Even Ubers...

If the seller can not stand still long enough or advise that they are moving on, someone else can buy it because I certainly won't chase them..
  23. Dash NightShade

horrible hunting etiquette

This seems to be happening a lot lately, it has happened to my wife and myself on several occasions. Now get this, we were out in troxland when this av asks us to help him get to the nearest TP we agreed. There was another couple of people who wanted to come on the run as well. All was going...
  24. Dash NightShade

Petition To Increase The Friend List Size

Ok so I read a few, now i'm going to laugh...:laugh:
  25. Dash NightShade

Petition To Increase The Friend List Size

Without reading through the replies, reasons have already been given for not increasing the friends list. We all like the way EU runs nice and smoothly. Well it comes down to laggggg which we all hate now don't we.
Back