Search results

1. N

Selling: A non limited OreAmp 103 bp!

offer 2.5k
  2. N

Public Apology

Oracle. I wish this were so easy. But if you can make avatar after avatar, lay down for months (and he did that a few times), what is to stop you? The true consequences of failure are nonexistent. Your post was very justified, for those who gave him the benefit of the doubt. But all this will...
  3. N

mining and enmatter amp limited?

so you say limited versions have been dropping for oamps from the beginning?
  4. N

Mining Courses

Brack & associates is offering a mining class for those who wanted to mine but never quite got the hang of it, or those who are just starting out. Who are we to offer mining lessons? Brack and associates is a small society set up as a company, with commerce as an important part of our daily...
  5. N

Protect Yourself From Hackers...

Making money with free software? What do you think all these small IT businesses are doing?
  6. N

Public Apology

The king avatar is irrelevant now. The king account on EF is irrelevant, unless he gets an IP ban on this forum, and even that is easily to circumvent. As long as there is no penalty against having dozens of avatars/IPs, even posting the scammer names is pointless. Or worse than pointless...
  7. N

Looking to be a middleman trader

The kind of service I'm looking for is someone to buy minerals for me or just making contact with a seller, if the amount is large enough. If you are capable of finding miners selling ore, I think we can come to a deal. Just what kind of PED do you expect to make?
  8. N

mining and enmatter amp limited?

I came across an BP for oreamp 2 in auction, a limited BP to be precise. While I have enmatamp BP's haven't got oreamps other than number 1 but wasn't the oreamp 2 and 3 unlimited earlier? Is there now limited blueprints for things that exist in unlimited blueprints as well? If so, this would...
  9. N

Information for new crafters, and information sharing

Elroy. To be a crafter you need BPs and skill, in short. The good BP's are hard to obtain, to get them yourself you need to skill on another BP in that field. Example. To get attachment BP's level 1-3 (+ the odd 4) you skill on oreamp1 (for example). To get attachment BP's to level 6, you use...
  10. N

Justifier mk.II

and anything that drones drop is available really well nowadays :)
  11. N

Those who were scammed by Axandrias Zasz Lucifer-Cade if compensated come forward

You think you're helping this forum you love so much by threathening an entire society who happen to have a member you don't like? Usually, the bigger the KoS list, the bigger the nutcase...
  12. N

ever had a "brand new" disciple who knew way too much about PE?

When I got my mentor, he was amazed at what I knew. Of course, I had been around for a day or two by then. Everything was on entropia poneers, you just had to search for it. The available resources have gotten much better since, because of the wikipedia thing :wise: So it's pretty possible for...
  13. N

tp runnin

If you can set a time for this? I am sure you will get a nice team together. If I am online at that time I can probably be of some help against most robots and up to mid level atroxes as well. :)
  14. N

Prize of ME increased dramatically

ah... but ME is such a tough market, how can they hope to jack it??? Nowadays, people heal and fight using MF. If it gets expensive, they will use FAP and gun for the same thing, only use teleport chips.
  15. N

The Following Account Hacked

Whatever this started out as, right now this has turned into a mine under the players confidence in MA. I know MA has not always been prompt with helping to fix problems. But I also know that they have sometimes been very forthcoming. The problem is partly, people put emphasis on negativity...
  16. N

Shall i use a breer or not

When you are close to maxing out, that means you are almost at the vertex of the weapon's efficacy. The most economic way to hunt is to use a weapon with maxed stats. Obviously, a weapon with higher skill req and thus less bonusses, gives less hit chance at this point. You changed weapon too...
  17. N

Nakia the scammer.

She made a new avi with your name specifically to be your disciple? :confused: now I wonder who would actually take a disciple like that :)
  18. N

CND mining equipment?

I know CND mining, to my dismay :silly2: The point behind this question is the rumor of different finds with a 103 compared to either an 101 or 105. I can't confirm this from my own data but 'word on the street' is that 103's give MORE hits of LOWER value. Getting more hits on CND would be...
  19. N

CND mining equipment?

Is it adviseable to use other detectors on CND than on calypso? For example, would a orefinder 211 be better than a 103 here or the other way round?
  20. N

SilkSum Bank - Ponzi scheme?

He seemed OK to me, even though a bit strange. As I was looking for a ride to CND, I was approached by this guy from silksum bank who could arrange a flight in corinth. This isn't uncommon, although con men also use space flights for their scams, but it wasn't the case. He had a pilot all right...
  21. N

The Art of Crafting

attributes meaning strength, intelligence and agility. Only hitpoints is skill related.
  22. N

buying enmatter residues

bump I give 105% for 'usual' amounts, 110% for amount of greater than 100k.
  23. N

buying enmatter residues

Would like to buy enmatter residues now, or later. Need about 200k total.
  24. N

residu prices

thats right. An attempt gives a certain TT value, then if there is more ped to give away, this is residue (and gems if they are large). Because items have a max condition, occasionally such globals and minis drop. I got 80% of my own residues from globals and minis.
  25. N

residu prices

thx for replying :) loki.. if only tailoring residue could have a function in armor or something :rolleyes:
Back