Search results

1. Goblixie

Help with Armour Pricing

I am not sure what the current pricing of specific armours are. I would appreciate help on this matter. I am specifically interested in the following full set armour: Ghost (M) Vigilante (M) Rascal (M & F). I worked out the prices according to total of the Market prices in Item info. Ghost...
  2. Goblixie

UrbanEnergy shopping centre open

UrbanEnergy have finally opened the shopping centre. There are 6 apartments filled with items. Everything is for sale. Bilton Towers 4 Floor 4 Bilton Towers 4 Floor 3 Apart G We have items from hair chairs to goblin armour parts. There are items of high value and there are low value items. A...
  3. Goblixie

New mob worse than all, eating their way out of the infrustructure of a great society.

A little maggot that eats it from the inside, growing slowly and steadily untill it rips and tears your society untill it comes crashing to the ground. Silent, deadly and with more destructive power than all the mobs put together in EU. Its Social Politics. As a new society gets bigger , it is...
  4. Goblixie

UrbanEnergy - Anti Scamming story

After writing a post a while back about scamming which alot of people did not agree with, here is a story that seems to have turned out ok. Myself and a few other UrbanEnergy members were helping noobies to make money and get further in the game. We did not just give it to them but made them...
  5. Goblixie

Robbed by my own shopkeeper

After recieving a message that I had a sale on my shopkeeper, the first thing I thought was master coat. But I checked my ped balance and there was no signifficant difference in my account. I then went and checked what was sold and it was the Master Coat. I have got to be honest this really...
  6. Goblixie

Advice on Pe-assistant

We are almost ready with our society (UrbanEnergy) website. We tried to see it in Pe-ass but it does not appear. Just a black screen with a box that looks like a website with a space for a pic but the pic has been removed. The website is done in flash. Anyone have any ideas why this might be...
  7. Goblixie

EULA Participation content - ???

MindArk reserves the right to remove Participant Content without prior notice. After being very curious about the participation content, this is another line in the EULA I am a bit concerned about. Can anyone explain to me what it emplies exactly. Does it mean content that is not suitable, may...
  8. Goblixie

New Signs allowing selling of Art

After reading about these new signs allowing avatars to sell art in the new VU, I bought a sign and it works well. It is expensive though. I just dont understand how we can sell art in EU. We can display it, but how do we take it out the display. Anyone know, would appreciate you letting me...
  9. Goblixie

Not TT´ing oils for those who need them

A while back someone was saying that they needed oils and everyone was tt´ing them. Since then myself and our society have stopped tt´ing the oils. Those people that need these oils please come and and buy them from us. We are based in Bilton Towers 4 Floor 4. We will be willing to sell them at...
  10. Goblixie

Bilton Towers 4 floor 4G -

We would like to ask if the owner of Bilton Towers 4 Floor 4G would like to swop for 3G. It is regestered as being owned by Marcus Callender ( Who I believe is one of the MA staff ) although I was told it was not owned by him but by somebody else that just had not claimed it yet. We would...
  11. Goblixie

Price of Minerals on CND

After doing a post previosly on making CND worthwile going to, I feel that things will improve on CND in the future. I am now thinking of buying an apartment on CND but would like to know a few things before doing so. Are minerals cheaper on CND? Is mining really better? Are other apartment...
  12. Goblixie

Chipping - Is it such a good idea

If this subject has been touched before I apologise. In my short time in forum I have not seen it. I have this serious doubt about chipping and would like to clarify it a bit, if possible. Firstly there is the moral aspect about chipping. Alot of folk say they won´t do it as it takes the fun...
  13. Goblixie

Crude Oil in large amounts

Hi All A member of our society Stacy Stacy Honey is selling huge amounts of crude oil. Anybody interested please contact me. She will sell small amounts too if neccesary.
  14. Goblixie

Helping MA to make CND worth going to.

I really feel that MA need to start thinking of new ideas to make CND and Crystal palace worth going to. I think this would be a good opertunity to help come up with ideas ourselves that MA can possibly use or add to their ideas. For me CND and Crystal need unique careers or amusment for people...
  15. Goblixie

Finding the truth about the passionate hate for resellers

Being a new user of the forum, I apologise if this post has been discussed before. I should imagine it has, as everyday I come across somebody who expresses their deep hatred for resellers. I am trying to understand why and would like to appeal to everybody to give reasons. I am not looking for...
  16. Goblixie

Congradulations Stacy Stacy Honey

From all the guys from UrbanEnergy congradulations to one of our members (Stacy Stacy Honey) who got a 7000 ped Hof today. Well Done
  17. Goblixie

Welcome New update and bugs

I have got to laugh, 2 minutes into the new update and already picked up new bugs. After posting to my society that I just got a higher rank in sweating when I was actually hunting, I got the reply that they got a new rank in swordsmanship when they were using hand gun. Anyway on my way to...
  18. Goblixie

Not opened yet Shopping Mall - Pre-sale

A few months ago our society (UrbanEnergy) bought Bilton Towers floor 4 to turn it into EUs first shopping centre. This was before we knew anything about MA´s plans. We have still not opened the shopping centre yet, as we did not realise it was going to be a bigger job than expected, as we did...
  19. Goblixie

Scamming - A different perspective

NB!!! The opinion below is my opinion and is not neccesarily the opinion of the society or anyone else in it. After myself and our society was accused on forum and PA square of being scammers very unfairly with no justification at all, I decided to give my opinion on scamming. If anyone is...
  20. Goblixie

Scamming - A different perspective

NB!!! The opinion below is my opinion and is not neccesarily the opinion of the society or anyone else in it. After myself and our society was accused on forum and PA square of being scammers very unfairly with no justification at all, I decided to give my opinion on scamming. If anyone is...
Back