1k presses on Jester D-1 test

Nazcoul

Mature
Society
Super Troopers
Nazcoul "Naz" Fellhound
Im completely new on construction, meaning fresh start on skills ;)

Going to do a 1k test run on Jester D-1 and see how it goes.

2k Iron ingots
2k Belkar ingots
1k Melchi crystals

Well good luck with your run ;)

Would like to see the results so subscribing. Id first do a fair number of clicks on filters myself but thats me.

Good luck with your endeavour.

C

I'd like to see as well, for the simple fact that I have clicked jesters as a hobby for years. I have gotten 4 bps to 70 QR before selling them and have one currently at 90 QR and I use to do great on them. Even if loot wasn't great I could at least break even and do another run. Since the new VU I'm getting 20-30 percent returns. Its as though skills no longer matter. I'm curious to see if its just me or if anyone else has this luck. (Unlocking BPC also coincided with the arrival of the new VU, so not sure if that is related or not)

Also, I use to craft on condition. I can do 200 clicks on condition now and am lucky if I get 1 or two successes. It's crazy. The results I listed above are on QTY.

Does anyone buy these or are they TT food?

Well, i just put 10 out on the AH 4 fun.
Rest is going as TT. So far i got about 150 Jesters that i TT'd ;)
And some BP that im going to look at later :)

About 700 +- return.
Meaning a biiig loss :p
But was fun ;)

holy shit

do this some more often and you end up on the top of the ath list one day

But was fun ;)
Well, then I'd say you are a very succeesfull crafter :yay:

A small pice of advice though, as Jester D-1 is mostly TT-food you might want to try crafting them with the slider a bit more towards condition. I think most experienced crafters agrea that will yield the same TT return over time, but with more residue and fewer Jesters. And the residue can be sold with some markup.

Good luck, and I hope you keep having fun with it. After all that is kind of the point in beeing in this game/universe/what ever you want to call it :)

I saw the other day someone was trying to price manipulate the jesters. Check MU as it isn't much over or under +1ped normally. I thought I saw someone boost it over 100ped and then placed many of them in auction with +30 and +40 BOs. *just a heads up*...

GL on your run I always lose out in Jesters myself lol

A small pice of advice though, as Jester D-1 is mostly TT-food you might want to try crafting them with the slider a bit more towards condition. I think most experienced crafters agrea that will yield the same TT return over time, but with more residue and fewer Jesters. And the residue can be sold with some markup.

I too do Jester D1 as a hobby when I am bored... BP QR is now at 70 and I have never globalled on them... :(

I did find the above quote quite interesting, so next time I'm on the D1 I'll give that a go... thanks...:D

Good luck, meaby u hit a Jester d-1 SGA :D
It would be a shame when u tt-ed it.

greetings,

bigdeal

Good luck from me to. I'm certainly subscribing, however, I also have a point of advice.

When talking about the COS or chance of success, there are two factor, at least, which will make and impact. One of course is the Quality Rating, which will raise steadily on any unlimited Blueprint, but there's also the level requirement. The Jester D1 BP has a level requirement of 0, which means you can click it even with no skills at all, however, there's also a level where the BP is maxes and in the case of the jester BP, where talking level 100.
If, however, you were to click Bodyguard gloves or shins (L) which are SIB BPs and in range of the jester BP in cost per click, the BP would be maxed much earlier (level 5) I think.

So, in theory anyway, with no skills at all, comparing two types of BP's with the same QR, you should have a much better change of success.

Well, I think I've had my daily dose of EFD's :D

Hope I've been helpful.

When talking about the COS or chance of success, there are two factor, at least, which will make and impact. One of course is the Quality Rating, which will raise steadily on any unlimited Blueprint, but there's also the level requirement. The Jester D1 BP has a level requirement of 0, which means you can click it even with no skills at all, however, there's also a level where the BP is maxes and in the case of the jester BP, where talking level 100.
Are your sure about that last part? I realy don't think you need to be lvl 100 to max a lvl 1 BP, even with no QR (not counting BP's with SIB). And with a 100 QR BP I'm sure you will have max COS much earlyer then lvl 100.

Are your sure about that last part? I realy don't think you need to be lvl 100 to max a lvl 1 BP, even with no QR (not counting BP's with SIB). And with a 100 QR BP I'm sure you will have max COS much earlyer then lvl 100.

Took some doing, but I think I now have the proof you're looking for.

cos.jpg

The simple I plastic ruds BP has lower QR and is higher level than the basic filters BP, but still the COS is clearly higher. This is because the simple I plastic ruds BP, is a SIB BP and I've maxed it.

Further more, I'm a fairly skilled crafter, so the difference might be even bigger for a newbie.

If the non SIB BP is maxed at an earlier level that 100, I cannot say for sure, as I'm not level 100, but it would make sense, just as it is with almost any other non SIB item.

Hope this helps ;)

Took some doing, but I think I now have the proof you're looking for.

cos.jpg

The simple I plastic ruds BP has lower QR and is higher level than the basic filters BP, but still the COS is clearly higher. This is because the simple I plastic ruds BP, is a SIB BP and I've maxed it.

Further more, I'm a fairly skilled crafter, so the difference might be even bigger for a newbie.

If the non SIB BP is maxed at an earlier level that 100, I cannot say for sure, as I'm not level 100, but it would make sense, just as it is with almost any other non SIB item.

Hope this helps ;)

Very interesting.. Don't know what to make of that really, makes it much harder to pinpoint the COS on a given BP..

Crafting Seems like fun :D

I clicked 1000 clicks on Jester D-1 today with a starting QR or 20.1

Slider was set to halfway.

84 and 227 globals, 8 bp's looted.

Total for run was -60 peds.

QR ended at 35

thanks for sharing tamn ;)

C

Back