52 PED Eomon, but....

Mack

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Armak Mack Zardacon
Okay, it is just a 52 ped Eomon, but think it deserves a post. Moderators can decide if it belongs in ATH category ;p

Sorry, was in shock so forgot to grab screenie while loot window was open, but still have the info in chat window and inventory open, so hope that satisfies most people.

Currently for sale....see Adj Fap thread.

Just noticed team was covered too....team was Lady Trisha, Lonewolf, Cobra, Mac, Ozi, AT, and me.

-Mack

WICKED SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wtg:

congratz

Great loot, gratz on it.

Too bad it shows just once again, that FPC is in full control of loots. It used to drop from Ambulimax. Of course it's said "any item can drop from any mob" but how many Adj Fap have been looted -not- from an Ambulimax? Guess we can consider that any oldschool item, be it tool, armor or weapon is put in loot on a "controlled" basis. Even recent high hunting loots barely had any items in them anymore.

Mind me, I am just jealous :D

Good Luck on the sale.

Yes its ATH

They HAD to put an oldschool item as they promised in recent chat session.

Gratz for this ATH, and good luck for sharing loot with your team if you dont sell it. ;)

(What is current prize, 40 to 50K?)

Holy moses.... :eek:

Reactions: Ozi
Sweet mother of ....
Huge Grats!

Funny that this is considered to never happen, while many much more rare (expensive) items (Ul sib weapons ) have dropped the last years.
Uber gratz! :)

Gratz all :yay:

Thats a nice loot GRATZ :yay:
good to see things like that still drops :cool:
and tnx for sharing :wtg:

S V :)

They HAD to put an oldschool item as they promised in recent chat session.

Gratz for this ATH, and good luck for sharing loot with your team if you dont sell it. ;)

(What is current prize, 40 to 50K?)

One was sold few days ago for 40k on EF.

Gz, insane loot ;)

Just... Wow!:yay:

Congratulations.

:eek:

I was not expecting that...

Grats guys! :yay:

Big Gratzzz :D
Just give me a Mod Fap now and i be happy :p

grz guys!

out of words

/Spikey

Its almost as good as FAP 5 - better TT it :laugh::laugh:

big gratz to u all

When I heard about this I was like "No way!" Big grats to Ozi and all mates at DK for awesome loot! :yay:

Very nice loot gratz : )

Nice finding huge gratz ;)

evry time ther haw ben eomones event ther haw dropt 1 ubber itime i now of always

so i now what ther dropt ther other times do no if eny told what it was so i wont say bud i now ther other events what ther dropt ther
and it was ubber lik this one sum simerly this one
so you can gess what it was hehe

bud all can drop from eomones its ther ubber of all ubber mobs in game and i always se forword to hunt them its time becures ther fun and ther make so you team whit rest of soc and just haw a grat time togheter on this

so eomones event is a lot more in ubber loot to

wow gratz thats a huge global!

Thanks a lot everyone :)

As Ben Cobra said, these events are great fun for getting the soc together...was a lot of fun hunting back with the old family again. Thanks DK. Loot like that is always a VERY nice bonus, hehe.

Last edited:
GRATZ, i heard from it allready... it`s often discussed that now it seems only those who are capable of killing eomon stalkers and such things are going to be able to get such equiptment. -> only those who have uber equiptment can loot it now. :rolleyes::scratch2: IF a Ambu mature whould have dropped it, it would be different.

However i don`t want to spoil your fun, it must be a very nice feeling to loot something like that! :yay: so GRATZ again.

Back