A Third Continent?

They sailed? WTF
So they could take themselves from earth to another dimension/world... But they could not build better transportation than a sailning boat?

You sirs must be, what do you call it? Oh ya... IDIOTS....

Very cool!

Please give the 3rd continent darker colors. My brain hurts after being on Amathera too long.

The hidden message is that you'll have to wait a few ages atleast to get a preview. Prolly the boatcost (a feature they tested in a previous VU) will rather be 500 ped for such a long journey. :laugh:

...and then there will be the Easterly Wind bug...

Makes me wonder...Thorios kinda look like vikings...those helmets,the clubs they handle... :scratch2:
A thorio attack soon in cape corinth?there will be several boat parts available on loot and a lucky player will loot a deed to a seaport,that soon he carries the deed to the exact location it will show up a hangar filled with boats :yay:
and now... ROFL :laugh:

Very cool!

Please give the 3rd continent darker colors. My brain hurts after being on Amathera too long.

Yes, and don't let it be made by an automated land generator. Put some work in it! Hidden areas, mountains, caves, easter egs, cool outposts etc!!

But it still leaves the Thorkeld puzzle. All the other Scandanavians sail North and find a whole new continent. Thorkeld sails West and finds...a shopping mall?

But it still leaves the Thorkeld puzzle. All the other Scandanavians sail North and find a whole new continent. Thorkeld sails West and finds...a shopping mall?

"They came. They saw. They shopped" :)

Reactions: Fin
They sailed? WTF
So they could take themselves from earth to another dimension/world... But they could not build better transportation than a sailning boat?

You sirs must be, what do you call it? Oh ya... IDIOTS....

A bunch of people on an airplane, the plane crashes. Do they build another plane? No, they don't have resources or knowledge.

I know about computers, I end up on another world. Do I build another computer? No, I don't know anything about making processors and can't get matterials.

They were passengers in a vehicle, don't mean they knew or had resources to rebuild vehicle or similar advanced item. So the story line stands.

I think MA needs to work on getting enough servers to handle the areas they already have before they think of adding more.

There is a another outpost.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Is this new?

Yes. It was added in the latest VU too.

For a list of the outposts that we know have been added check out the VU 8.9 page at Entropia Directory. There may be some more that we have yet to find.

LOL, is that text for real? The wherabouts of .. ah the egg?
Ok you can have some humor, but putting that text ingame as serious description while it's the summit of MA's failing to communicate / complete storylines..

its the correct information showed up on that outpost...makes me wonder too.. is MA joking with us? :scratch2:

Has anyone actually swam north of Cape Cornith this VU to see if the new land is actually there, anbd just waiting to be discovered??? Maybe there is some land there waiting to be grabed or some new creatures and land to explore with inbtrestinbg things on it yet to be discovered..

Has anyone actually swam north of Cape Cornith this VU to see if the new land is actually there, anbd just waiting to be discovered??? Maybe there is some land there waiting to be grabed or some new creatures and land to explore with inbtrestinbg things on it yet to be discovered..

i dont think so,cause if there was a land,MA would anounce it,because all this theorie is based in a outpost description,and if u go check all the others descriptions of all outposts/cities u would find more riddles and comments that may make u think about new stuff that dont and maybe never will exist..
its just another probable storyline that will just end here...it's like the nus lull outpost description... "ahh the egg"... :scratch2:

First make AMerthera full.
After that we are ready for a 3 continent.

Very intresting, The life in calypso in so deep future, there no more nations, only some diffrent rasses and MA found scandinavians in calypso???
Soon they tell us what feffs are childs of vikings and maffs and thorios-thorifoids are childs of vikings and boorums.

Way Cool Man, a nice idea :) lets see what happens, maybe a free Land Grab!

Well as long as there are new teleports and new scenery to run to I'll be happy!

Ahh... the lies!

MA keeps throwing ideas in but without implementing them.
and a 3rd continent would kill estate prices!

its the correct information showed up on that outpost...makes me wonder too.. is MA joking with us? :scratch2:

No, they are not joking with us, they are just trying to blame poor missing doctor for unended trox egg story :D

Read carefully

If you read it again, you'll see there's no good reason
to assume a 3rd continent, since they never returned ...
And if you are that curious or convinced (and have some time
on your hands), try to swim North, quite sure you'll find what i
found out at all the other places i swam ...
'the area you are trying to enter is currently unavailable'
(and yes, i did rediscover the 3-sisters island')

But don’t let this stop you from dreaming up a wonderful Universe !

Yes, and don't let it be made by an automated land generator. Put some work in it! Hidden areas, mountains, caves, easter egs, cool outposts etc!!

They should go out and photograph real terrain, [Deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back