A typical day in the MindArk office

hahahaha :D

please explain

Hey McCormick,

funny, but exposing you to a possible courtday because of slander.

Tussi

:laugh:

profits down and take a drink?:silly2:

:laugh: lol :laugh:
picture.php

Don't you dare showing me such things in the middle of the night, how was I supposed to sleep from laughing!!!

well.... what? I don´t get it.... whats so funny about a normal workday at MA Headquaters??:scratch2:

lol funny :D

What i want to know is how you managed to sneak a camera in the MA office? :)

Haha! :laugh:

Sooooo Great! :eek: haha! :laugh: :laugh:

What a great movie McCormick :rofl:

Now we know what to get them for x-mas...maybe improve loots in return? :ahh:

Now we just need someone from Sweden to translate it :scratch2:

:rofl:

Shots of Jack for all !! :cheer: :shots:

+rep for making me giggle like a tardhole.

i want RL Collector's Whisky in my loot... or Whiskey? i'm not sure yet. :)

OMG I just spit coffee all over my monitor.. thanks lol

Now we just need someone from Sweden to translate it :scratch2:

maybe like
knock knock
knock knock
"damnit, come in"

"boss, we just got a message from support dept. They say some nuts dude put something with high market value in the tt. And now wants it back even!
And the community knows about it and wants that too!"
":O
And that just after we changed our rules there AND even put a new warning in to make it foolproof."
"Our design team doesn't understand it either. i asked the support was they think and got "just over my dead body! or more cash. just to keep you updated, bye boss""

or maybe
maybe like
knock knock
knock knock
"damnit, come in"

"boss, we have problems. more players quit, deposits have gone back, and i doubt we can afford to drive our porsches much longer with those fuel prices.
We might even have to sell your statue in the forecourt!"
We need to find a solution for this fast, some kind of subtle more decay or something."
"The designers said they think about clothes and armor decay or so, let me recheck their ideas."

maybe like
knock knock
knock knock
"damnit, come in"

"boss, we just got a message from support dept. They say some nuts dude put something with high market value in the tt. And now wants it back even!
And the community knows about it and wants that too!"
And that just after we changed our rules there AND even put a new warning in to make it foolproof."
"Our design team doesn't understand it either. i asked the support was they think and got "just over my dead body! or more cash. just to keep you updated, bye boss""

or maybe
maybe like
knock knock
knock knock
"damnit, come in"

"boss, we have problems. more players quit, deposits have gone back, and i doubt we can afford to drive our porsches much longer with those fuel prices.
We might even have to sell your statue in the forecourt!"
We need to find a solution for this fast, some kind of subtle more decay or something."
"The designers said they think about clothes and armor decay or so, let me recheck their ideas."

The second one would be THE one, as the voices used is Mr. Timkrans himself, (GamerTV interview) talking about "clothes decay, thats where we hope to make the cash"

Dying crying on the floor with silent mirth. :silly2: :ahh:

Your animations rule! Great to see stuff still coming out

Wistrel

PS housemate has "aquired" "the seagull film" and the other ones too. Will let you know how we find them :D

PPS I am now a Prowler! yay for that! :D

Last edited:
lol .. the ending rocks :laugh::laugh:

ROFLMSAO, + rep for a good vid :)

C'mon you really don't think they drink anything as cheap as black jack :rolleyes:

I guess this still applies...every day...just without Marco|PCF|SEE.

Back