Aaah, The egg! (No but seriously...)

:lolup: but if the egg is vibrating why not just sit on that? - it'd be a lot less messy than a bunny & may even help the hatching process along :D

I have ruined the innocence of yet another thread :laugh: ... But I blame deathifier with his seductive purchase amount!

Back to topic sorry folks :D

They need to just have the robots steal the egg and be done with it. They should not waste any resources on it.

They need to just have the robots steal the egg and be done with it. They should not waste any resources on it.
nah, just have the bots hatch it. Those warm little ships they have would make a nice incubator.

Do you wanna know what would be truly awesome when it hatches?

If it contains this and nothing else:

just have it in your inventory run across amenthera without dieing and it will hatch (oh wait)

EDIT: I was misinformed. See posts below. /ignore my rant. :rolleyes:

As I have said many times, what I think what happened is that Mindark did not really plan anything for it, more like a collector's item but than ND went totally mad and spent huge money for it and MA laughed their asses off.

The fact that someone has more money than brains, doesn't mean that it should make something special.

Perhaps he (or anyone else) may have had the money to buy it. But the FACT is: It was a bought in good faith that is was indeed worth that kind of money. It can be considered a SCAM.

Laughing about it and pointing fingers at ND for being a fool - does NOT dismiss the FACT that MA took the money and nothing came from it. Doesn't it make you nervous that MA has no scruples? No business ethics? They can get away with "stealing"?

Please dont believe in childish notions of: He should have known better... etc. NO! This is a business model. There are laws in place to deter things like this in the real world. The COMPANY should know better. There SHOULD have been a follow-through. Are we really dealing with a company where the fine print is: Buyer Beware?

I have always advocated that we need a Consumer Protection Agency ASAP keeping a strict eye on their activities. It is BEST PRACTICE for everyone involved to have transparency and SAFETY for all consumers.

Last edited:
Perhaps he (or anyone else) may have had the money to buy it. But the FACT is: It was a bought in good faith that is was indeed worth that kind of money. It can be considered a SCAM.

Laughing about it and pointing fingers at ND for being a fool - does NOT dismiss the FACT that MA took the money and nothing came from it. Doesn't it make you nervous that MA has no scruples? No business ethics? They can get away with "stealing"?

Please dont believe in childish notions of: He should have known better... etc. NO! This is a business model. There are laws in place to deter things like this in the real world. The COMPANY should know better. There SHOULD have been a follow-through. Are we really dealing with a company where the fine print is: Buyer Beware?

I have always advocated that we need a Consumer Protection Agency ASAP keeping a strict eye on their activities. It is BEST PRACTICE for everyone involved to have transparency and SAFETY for all consumers.

MA didn't take anything at all from NEVERDIE. The guy who looted the egg (aka eggboy) was the one who sold the egg and recieved the money. I don't see how anyone at all did anything wrong. Eggboy sold the egg, NEVERDIE bought it and took a chance that it some day would be worth alot of money. He saw it as an investment and tok the risk. This is also why he is so successful at what he does, because he dares.

MA didn't take anything at all from NEVERDIE. The guy who looted the egg (aka eggboy) was the one who sold the egg and recieved the money. I don't see how anyone at all did anything wrong. Eggboy sold the egg, NEVERDIE bought it and took a chance that it some day would be worth alot of money. He saw it as an investment and tok the risk. This is also why he is so successful at what he does, because he dares.

Ah. I understand now. My mistake.

Nonetheless. We still need a Consumer Protection Agency for EU. It's better for all of us.

Ah. I understand now. My mistake.

Nonetheless. We still need a Consumer Protection Agency for EU. It's better for all of us.
While many of us may agree with you the EULA and TOU, and even support tickets sometimes will disagree with you.

Besides that, there might be something going on behind the scenes?... After all Neverdie is a planet partner company owner and Deathifier is an investor in a Planet Partner Company as well.

I don't know what this is all about. Neverdie made a huge profit reselling an item, and the current owner isn't angry that it doesn't do anything at the moment. Case closed?

Anyone has a link to the post where Marco claimed that the future of the egg story "will take your breath away"?
It wasn't Marco, it was Frank:
Francine: What can we expect about the egg of Club Neverdie?
Frank_MindArk: Something to take your breath away.

You know what, guys. I hadn't seen the post-VU10 design of the egg until I stumbled upon this video, and the first thought was "Goddamn, it's just a trophy!". It was a mystery while it looked like an egg, but with the look like that I don't expect anything further to come from it.

I don't know what this is all about. Neverdie made a huge profit reselling an item, and the current owner isn't angry that it doesn't do anything at the moment. Case closed?

Emn no, he sold it for 30K less then he bought it for, and the current owner is far from angry, in fact he's a real sport about it.

You know what, guys. I hadn't seen the post-VU10 design of the egg until I stumbled upon this video, and the first thought was "Goddamn, it's just a trophy!". It was a mystery while it looked like an egg, but with the look like that I don't expect anything further to come from it.

Why? To me that design (with those fields around it) looks kinda like some kind of incubation device

Emn no, he sold it for 30K less then he bought it for, and the current owner is far from angry, in fact he's a real sport about it.

I think you've made some sort of mistake there e-lite.
ND bought the Egg for 100kped. He sold it to Deathifier on ingame auction for 696969ped.
That's a profit of 596969ped (less fees), not a loss of 30kped.

Unique Virtual Egg Sold For Over $69,000 USD

The eggs sole purpose is to spawn forum threads and comments, and over the years it has been very good at that.

The atrox egg is the first original ingame&forum troll :rolleyes:

i hope it soon hatch.. Deathi force all soc members to sit on it, and keep it warm.. bloody hell :lolup:

lol, that's in 2007.
The fact that nothing happens is taking our breathes away :)

080521-pedEgg-vmed-338p.standard.jpg

You guys really still expect something to happen?

Fool me once, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me..

Fool me 23562435 times, you are all fucking morons.

Yeah, yet another MA employee who got lost in the 1st calypso sale drama - good for him, nobody will be able to call him out on this now.

you are all fucking morons.

Was thinking the same thing :laugh:

The guy that looted it is happy, The guy that bought it then sold it is happy, now Deathifier is happy, he's added it to his collection, and he loves collecting stuff.

Everyones happy.

The egg is even happy :cool:

Was thinking the same thing :laugh:

The guy that looted it is happy, The guy that bought it then sold it is happy, now Deathifier is happy, he's added it to his collection, and he loves collecting stuff.

Everyones happy.

The egg is even happy :cool:

OMG DJ you're alive!!! :laugh:

aaghh_the_egg2.jpg

Last edited:
Back