Question: about VTOL

Deadgoon

Alpha
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Deadgoon Ghoast Ghoasttoaster
are they vulnerable only in the pvp "zones" or in the regular parts of amethera too?

and what causes tt value to go down?

It says they are (L) but I don't understand how.

SI = Goes down from getting hit in PvP, by mobs and by hitting stuff (mobs do not attack flying vehicles tho).
TT = Goes down from ANY PvP and mob hits.

The TT is lowered, if you are hit by a mob (anywhere in Entropia Universe) or by a player in a PVP zone.

If you drive it into an obstavle, the TT is not harmed!

The TT is lowered, if you are hit by a mob (anywhere in Entropia Universe) or by a player in a PVP zone.

I hate decay, iv lost 2 less than 1 ped vechiles to this crap :(

SI = Goes down from getting hit in PvP, by mobs and by hitting stuff (mobs do not attack flying vehicles tho).
TT = Goes down from ANY PvP and mob hits.

Just felt like pointing out that there are currently to mobs that can hit flying vehicles (vtol, gungnir).

As others have said, the only way to lower the TT of your VTOL is if a player attacks it inside a PVP. I found the dumb way that YOU can be that player too :duh::banghead: :dunce:. So check your fire when you are in PVP and have your VTOL spawned.

As a side note, there are going to be mobs in space so maybe they will hurt the TT of flying vehicles too.

Hmmm, the TT of VTOL is not decreased at all by mob, in opposite of other vehicles. ;)

Just felt like pointing out that there are currently to mobs that can hit flying vehicles (vtol, gungnir).

There are no mobs that can damage the Sleipnir or Gungnir since they do not aggro and attack flying vehicles.

Don't forget it decays when bleeching or removing textures also.

There are no mobs that can damage the Sleipnir or Gungnir since they do not aggro and attack flying vehicles.
But when you land on the ground you are fair game for any mob.

its hard to understand at first.
In space if I am killed by a player can I repair my vehicle and use it again?
Or is it toast?

its hard to understand at first.
In space if I am killed by a player can I repair my vehicle and use it again?
Or is it toast?
You can repair it until the TT is gone if you have the tool and the newly implemented wires..

Back