Account Liquidation Auctions

Status
yeah ive looked as well , cant see them.

I am prepared to deposit some peds to bid on them. But if for some reason MA don't list the items as promised and I deposited; I can withdraw again losing the transaction cost fees and have to wait like almost 2 months to get the money back.

a204 is there

I am prepared to deposit some peds to bid on them. But if for some reason MA don't list the items as promised and I deposited; I can withdraw again losing the transaction cost fees and have to wait like almost 2 months to get the money back.

You have 7 days to deposit once you see the item you want on auction. What's the problem here? :scratch2:

a204 there, 2x eon F harness there and probably more, they r putting up ~2 items daily it seems

Why weren't these items put back into the loot pool? Aside from the obvious reason, releasing these over the course of a year would boost hunting morale at all levels...

End of year sale?

Why weren't these items put back into the loot pool? Aside from the obvious reason, releasing these over the course of a year would boost hunting morale at all levels...

why give when you can sell $$$$$

Amazing how people seem to get to Stryker's post and stops reading the rest of the thread before they post a response ...

Amazing how people seem to get to Stryker's post and stops reading the rest of the thread before they post a response ...

Maybe if MA explained the reason, that would have helped. They'd rather keep us in the dark and allow suspicion and bad feelings fester.

Maybe if MA explained the reason, that would have helped. They'd rather keep us in the dark and allow suspicion and bad feelings fester.

MA probably can't. Even if they could, I very much doubt that they would want to go:

"Hey guys, these people violated the EULA, exploited with hunting bots and got caught. We know EULAs arn't worth jack so we settled out of court and now have to split the ill-gotten gains with the exploiters."

well of course MA will be quiet about it.

I mean if it became common knowledge that you could exploit in game, then when you are caught and locked, that you could then take MA to court to get all yours PEDs back.

Pretty sure MA don't want people to know that :p

Whats more funny is, these guys cheated, got PEDs out the game, from the lootpool we all share, which made game more expensive for all of us I guess. Then they sue MA. So MA sell there stuff so YOU the players have to pay for these cheaters to get there money back.

Happy bidding hahahaha

Actually, did they make much ped from it? It has been a long time ago, and my memories are blurred; but they where just automatic shooting stuff with the most eco weapon in game.
This doesn't garanty you make ped from it. Though at the time this was likely; a grinder with an IMKII, like pham, could have made an equal impact on the loot.
Though ofcourse a bot doesn't get tired and such. But I like to know if they profited on TT; or just on MU.

well of course MA will be quiet about it.

I mean if it became common knowledge that you could exploit in game, then when you are caught and locked, that you could then take MA to court to get all yours PEDs back.

Pretty sure MA don't want people to know that :p

Whats more funny is, these guys cheated, got PEDs out the game, from the lootpool we all share, which made game more expensive for all of us I guess. Then they sue MA. So MA sell there stuff so YOU the players have to pay for these cheaters to get there money back.

Happy bidding hahahaha

The EULA and TOS was updated since then and as such what was possible back then is not possible now. :)

Actually, did they make much ped from it? It has been a long time ago, and my memories are blurred; but they where just automatic shooting stuff with the most eco weapon in game.
This doesn't garanty you make ped from it. Though at the time this was likely; a grinder with an IMKII, like pham, could have made an equal impact on the loot.
Though ofcourse a bot doesn't get tired and such. But I like to know if they profited on TT; or just on MU.

From what i have gathered, it was pretty much easy tt profit for those using imk2 back then and that was the reason they were banned.

From what i have gathered, it was pretty much easy tt profit for those using imk2 back then and that was the reason they were banned.

Not sure, this was a little bit later - 2006? - and a long time past the "golden era". I remember using an opalo+a204 at that time - around 3.070 eco (maxed) - and I didn't notice a huge tt profit, or, any tt profit for that matter. Back then skill points over 10,000 points didn't contribute to the hit/dmg level: so it was very hard to max an imk2- assume the bot hunters were not maxed. I remember coming across the bot hunter's at Nea's I think: so they weren't hunting good MU mobs. Likewise, I think Pham said at this point he wasn't profiting in tt with an imk2 but from the MU at CP. I've no idea if these bot hunters were profiting in tt, but I wouldn't say it was a certainty. They may have been profiting from the skills however, with rifle selling at circa 3000%.

Last edited:
The loot isn't much different to now, it's just that back then you would see item drops quite often on the newbie mobs - I looted all but one of my A10x amps, some weapons and armours and not just the low level crap some decent items, at least they were back then.

So hunting in a group was popular to get specific items rather than just skill or generic stackables (not that there were many back then).

The bot hunters may not have been making a tt profit but hunting those mobs allowed them to get high level items but then we also had bot skilling by scanning the feffoid weapon traders and trapped mobs. No sweat bots as such as we lost the ability to sweat after a while.

Bot hunter(z) hunted their own LA using imk2, at that time it could generate tt profit, atleast breakeven wich made skill gains pure profit. 24/7 creates quite big turnover.

foma

well i whas up at foma for 2-3 weeks when they drain it with there lv 13 amp i lost a lot of money on th weeks and i wish ma would compensate us all th weeks or month they where up there we dident find crap that time

well i whas up at foma for 2-3 weeks when they drain it with there lv 13 amp i lost a lot of money on th weeks and i wish ma would compensate us all th weeks or month they where up there we dident find crap that time

I think you are speaking of some other banned players.
I don't think people with LA's and uber hunting gear; being locked for over 5 years would go to FOMA, for the reason that FOMA for once was called Club Never Die back then and prolly because the amp thing was not a botting activity but a massive bug exploit

ROFL!

remember there was one MA official years ago (the name consisted letters M, A, R, C, O) who answered "yes" on the question if the items on terminated accounts will go back to loot? I will insert another entry to the list of bullchips coming from the creators. :wise:

J.

ROFL!

remember there was one MA official years ago (the name consisted letters M, A, R, C, O) who answered "yes" on the question if the items on terminated accounts will go back to loot? I will insert another entry to the list of bullchips coming from the creators. :wise:

J.

Not read the whole thread I take it.

Perhaps you'd like to list how many terminated accounts you're aware of that are the subject of a legal settlement agreement...
and then compare that number to an estimate of the total number of terminated accounts (including abandoned ones).

And then consider just who is talking 'bullchips'.

Not read the whole thread I take it.

Perhaps you'd like to list how many terminated accounts you're aware of that are the subject of a legal settlement agreement...
and then compare that number to an estimate of the total number of terminated accounts (including abandoned ones).

And then consider just who is talking 'bullchips'.

pfft, not even going to answer it.

J.

Removed....

Last edited:
nothing of interst for me... can you start seling storm coats from inactive or banned players :)

Think again

you think every one get wet on MM and mod fap ?

you do realyse every one is diferant so making what you are after in game dosen't make evry one wanting that item.

Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)

those are M i can't use them that the only think i want on that list.

Im all BLP skiled so for me laser is out of the game.

+ is funny becose ppl that will bid on those items are probably the ppl that own the items and dont want the price to go to shit, what is more funny is they will fill the banned pokets by overbeting (not only banned screwed them by draining part of the loot but they will get payd by the same players they screwed alredy) got to admit this is priceless cons.

this is more entretening that any 300K USD ath

just for info legit players that played at the 2008 time can sue MA for the 60% they will get from the auction sells simply by claiming they are the one that lost that money by beeng abused by banned and thus the 60% should go to the players and not MA becose MA did not put any moneu in the loot and that will hold in court of law in dabate becose when you look in to it the abused is not MA is the players who played at that time and lost alot of peds due to unfair advantage.

Tbh someone need to read EULA mayby law action Under the ground that MA did not bann those players soon anoff afected the lost of every player that played at taht time resulting in lose of PEDS, you could sue MA for failing to protect you as player by not making more secure Platform.

It worked against that poker software in wich somme players found way to look the cards of oponents on the ground that the compagny that made the software did not protect players from that hapening.

This is real money game all those arguments are 100% valid it will all depend if you get good lawyer who can win.

Last edited:
I think you are confusing two sets of banned players. These items apparently come from players who were not able to withdraw their Ped before they were banned, unlike the later miners. So there was little or no general detriment to other players at the time, and MA detected them before that could happen. It would also appear that the players here have argued that 40% of their assets were acquired legitimately. Furthermore, the share MA will retain will probably go into the loot pool, as with any normal deposit.

Last edited:
I think you are confusing two sets of banned players. These items apparently come from players who were not able to withdraw their Ped before they were banned, unlike the later miners. So there was little or no general detriment to other players at the time, and MA detected them before that could happen. It would also appear that the players here have argued that 40% of their assets were acquired legitimately. Furthermore, the share MA will retain will probably go into the loot pool, as with any normal deposit.

well if they did not whidrawl the peds they will do so 6 months after ma sell the stuff (we dont know if they did confiscated they peds when banning them).

that gear was acuared whith peds who was acuered ilegimatly see where am going ?

i hope MA give the peds back to players becose MA did not suffer any damage.

I wonder what happens to the non-auctionable items of those banned avatars....

I wonder what happens to the non-auctionable items of those banned avatars....

Items like what? These avatars are very old avatars and there were almost no non-auctionable items back then (or if there was, they were fully untradeable, so those items will just be deleted)

Items like what? These avatars are very old avatars and there were almost no non-auctionable items back then (or if there was, they were fully untradeable, so those items will just be deleted)

TT items, fruits, dung, sweat, etc.

TT items, fruits, dung, sweat, etc.

All were sellable (xcept sweat); all were dropable; all are tt'able. Actually before the RT instances there was nothing the TT would not eat. And I do not thing nostrop and friends where into sweating, dung business or fruit mafia (remember the fruit mafia, that was funny :D )

Status
Back