Question: Account locked!!!

Cycling a lot of peds , making friends.
If you're trying to make friends and your first post ever on this forum (the main forum for planet calypso) is about having gotten yourself locked, then you probably have done something terribly wrong.

And I have it hard to understand how you can be a trader who cycle alot of PEDs without having created your account and cycling a lot of PEDs while only have had the forum account for 2 weeks before getting locked.

Last edited:
Well i got unlocked after 2 months, with no reply from MA, no explanation... nothing.... on top of it i had to submit a support case because the deposit i made before i got banned was gone.

but @ least they gave me a 14~k ped HOF on my return, i was never gonna depo again but now im definately not going to =)

still... what a poor way to treat your customers.

plus my father in law gave me a bunch of stuff before he logged off, his gungir, a-3, a104, 3 vtols and a a106 to try to sell in twins for him..... and then within 10minutes of him logging off i was forcefully logged out and banned.... so i had to come up with cash to pay him for all that crap...

Last edited:
And I have it hard to understand how you can be a trader who cycle alot of PEDs without having created your account and cycling a lot of PEDs while only have had the forum account for 2 weeks before getting locked.

In his defence I played on this account for almost a year before creating my forum account....

but @ least they gave me a 14~k ped HOF on my return, i was never gonna depo again but now im definately not going to =)

still... what a poor way to treat your customers.

Jeez, I want some of those beans! Fire!

Oh hang on, need to check on Flash

That took erm, M15 agents trying to kill me., nice try. ;)

Next week.

Power trip with the ban button ;)

Making RL threats against other players tends to have that sort of outcome.

Making RL threats against other players tends to have that sort of outcome.

Holy dung! :eyecrazy: I don't think that I ever read something from Mega that gave me a bad impression. Any chance of a hacked account? (I guess not or else this would have been cleared up by now.) Color me puzzled. :scratch:

I saw the thread. Mega got pissed off by a pker. Went a bit over the top.

Mega got pissed off by a pker. Went a bit over the top.

That pretty much covers it. The thread has been removed, and Mega's been given plenty of time to consider his actions. (Though quite a few felt he deserved a MUCH harsher punishment.)

However, this thread was about the recent ingame bans, not forum bans.

Holy dung! :eyecrazy: I don't think that I ever read something from Mega that gave me a bad impression. Any chance of a hacked account? (I guess not or else this would have been cleared up by now.) Color me puzzled. :scratch:

There was a Mega people knew on the forum, and a Mega people knew ingame, and while it was the same person at the keyboard, they were most definitely two different Mega Volts. That's all I have to say on the issue.

plus my father in law gave me a bunch of stuff before he logged off, his gungir, a-3, a104, 3 vtols and a a106 to try to sell in twins for him..... and then within 10minutes of him logging off i was forcefully logged out and banned.... so i had to come up with cash to pay him for all that crap...

I wouldn't blame MA for locking someone who's trying to sell (possibly) stolen goods, especially if it's given in a trade with the words "sell this for me". It's possible that it's not your father-in-law that's the scammer, but he might have been given the items from a scammer with the same words ("sell this for me").

Did you ask him from where he got the items?

Back