Ah the egg...

whatever. The Egg. Blah blah blah. It hatches while ND is asleep, and makes a noise waking him up, in a panic, hi shoots it and a message comes up saying:

This creature carried no Loot. Yet.

If I remember correctly Marco said they where working on a event for the egg that would be worth the amount of money ND paid for it.

Tried to find it but I did not succeed in it believe it is in one of the chat sessions with Marco.

I remember something like that too... I remember him saying that they(MA) did not expect the egg to have gain so much attention or anticipate the amount of money that was exchanged for it either, but that because of the money spent, they will now design something around the egg to make it worth everyones (involved) while.

at least thats how I remember it

We are told that certain story lines will be resolved in the near future... so what is your prediction for the egg?

Here is mine: the egg will crack open, a cute little turp like creature with a pink bow on its head will waltz out, look up at Neverdie and call him “mummy”.

Green

How do we know the egg ius actually coded to be an egg?!?!

What if it hatches but it hatches into mind essence or sweat gathering charges?!?!

DAMN YOU CODING BUGS!!

not only will nothing happen, but 5 lucky colonists will be proud new looters of "The Egg SGA edition";)

If I remember correctly Marco said they where working on a event for the egg that would be worth the amount of money ND paid for it.

Tried to find it but I did not succeed in it believe it is in one of the chat sessions with Marco.

i dont think he ever said that much, this is a little closer...

I remember him saying that they(MA) did not expect the egg to have gain so much attention or anticipate the amount of money that was exchanged for it either, but that because of the money spent, they will now design something around the egg to make it worth everyones (involved) while.

though itstill goes too far, the "but" is the player base infering that they will design somthing big around it. if i pay over the odds for some itme should i expact MA to make it better? dangerous precident to set.

anyway, those paying attention will have noticed that in a way he got the golden goose ;)

In his frustration of buying a useless item ND will launch his prized egg out of the CND airlock only to see the impossible! The egg finally hatches and begins to grow at a rapidly increasing rate! Neverdie receives a message from his console. It's from Mindark! It says "dear Neverdie we would like to congratulate you on becoming the owner of the first ever Biological space station. Included are several hundred space docks and over 20 complimentary mining/hunting domes where never before enmat/ores are to be found!

...then we will all say ahhhh the egg!

Maybe he'll have the option of turning it into scrambled eggs that give you +5 to strength ^^

eeeeggg.jpg

damn you, now I want to make myself an egg :laugh:

Oh and ontopic:

Because some dude (yes you ND) paid allot of ped for a movie prop doesnt make it special and will become something.

This egg contained no loot.

well i think a green baby will hatch out of it ( like one of shreks babies) throw up all over neverdie then start shoutin * GIMMEH TEH FOOOD NAW * and then start crying...

so all 500k users migrate to... an egg?

all 500k users just blew up and will respawn and be "ok"

why not on an egg? atleast ya know what you will get if you mine :D

Somebody loots an Egg Incubator, and puts it up on auction. ND and ND's worst enemy (whoever that is) are the only two bidders...

Muahahahaha

Sounds like the Egg should have been a rather useless item until ND paid 100,000 PED for it. And feeling guilty that he did that and because he is such a huge investor they dont want to dissapoint him. So in return they throw an event which ends up making his PED value back.

So basically the Egg most likely has or had a crappy item. They could have switched the egg during an update though and made the item better!!! The possibilities are endless :scratch2:

or maybe it'll do something like what Atrox do and loot WOOD... except this time it'll be a whole massive as tree made of solid Gazz (scrambled egg in rock form) ^^

what egg?
it will spawn a little ND whit even more money to spend in this ..... game

i guess the egg will break and Chuck Norris will come out.

That's what i expect.

POST 100 !!!! WHEEE

You have gained experience in your omelette skill.
Congratulations! You have reached a new level in Manufacture food.
You have gained experience in your cooking skill.

:lolup: have an egg day

WARNING! TROX FLU VIRUS DETECTED!
Unleash on un-expecting planet & loot all corpses!

I vote for omelett

Still this issue?

Im almost certain egg ment to be - An egg - a unique trophy from MA for lucking out in an event. Like when, you know - you win a hamburger eating contest and you get little hamburger figurine with inscription to remind you of nausea and vomiting which followed...

But no - ND had to pay 10k$ for it - making the item The egg - and being MAs PR - they now feel obliged to give him something - yet they didnt mean to give anything so this is actually allways the last thing on their milelong todo list.

Get it?

I.

The sound that some people think is a "train" lol dont know what they hear but in my ears it sound like a bigass Troxmummy looking for her stolen egg.

Watch out NeverDie your days are numbered ;)

/Nixon

Still this issue?

Im almost certain egg ment to be - An egg - a unique trophy from MA for lucking out in an event. Like when, you know - you win a hamburger eating contest and you get little hamburger figurine with inscription to remind you of nausea and vomiting which followed...

But no - ND had to pay 10k$ for it - making the item The egg - and being MAs PR - they now feel obliged to give him something - yet they didnt mean to give anything so this is actually allways the last thing on their milelong todo list.

Get it?

I.

I think its more what the Item Description shows in the info screen for the egg.

I cant remember what it says exactly but it does lead you to think that something will happen with it.

Of course its pure speculation at the moment but he "WHO DARES WINS" to paraphrase the SAS motto. ;)

Well, we do have at least one new mob coming, which as a another variation on a dinosaur may well hatch from an egg? Just speculating ;)

I look forward to this storyline getting wrapped up at long last, but it would be nice if MA/FPC generally did right by CND first, fix all the old and new bugs, put back the disco and vip area, put in the stadium promised since the asteroid's purchase etc. If only Marco could forget that ND is now working for the competition too and do what is right for the game.

One day at a time I guess, now where's that bacon to go with the scrambled egg?
cook2.gif

I think its more what the Item Description shows in the info screen for the egg.

I cant remember what it says exactly but it does lead you to think that something will happen with it.

Of course its pure speculation at the moment but he "WHO DARES WINS" to paraphrase the SAS motto. ;)

:laugh: You mean something like "slightly vibrating inside"?
Why do you think a trophy couldnt vibrate slightly inside? :laugh:

I firmly believe what I said. Its the most simple explanation. Therefore - most probable.

I.

A merp young will pop out and ND would have lost 90k. I hope for his sake that doesn't happen but MA has a habbit of screwing people over that were once doing very well. Look at what they did to Squall.

Back