Discovery: Alienware Laptop!!! for Wildman & Della

Haha i was talking to you before you hit this.. and i was like "Lucky newbs" >_>

gz :D

Brent, I was super excited when I seen it was you who looted it! I made the assumption you were hunting with Della. Not sure if you require such a nice rig but I DO KNOW that you and Della deserve such a prize! Every once in a while you see HoF chat pop up for someone who is extremely deserving of the trumpets and it helps (me anyway) regain some faith in the game.

Congrats to the both of you! Well deserved by 2 great Entropians!

Menace

Not only that they discontinued the 11 inch a while ago wonder what you will get instead.

You made mention of the "11 inch". The beauty with lappys is that you can hook em up to bigger and better LCD's. Like me.... I got my laptop running through my Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929! Talk about BIG swirlies!

Menace

Big Congrats! (And quick plug for the lucky H&R Chronicle rental ;) )

You made mention of the "11 inch". The beauty with lappys is that you can hook em up to bigger and better LCD's. Like me.... I got my laptop running through my Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929! Talk about BIG swirlies!

Menace

Mine will be hooked up to a 42" Sony, 11" solved ;)

aside from 2 fap69-SGA's? :lolup:

That wasn't mine all Della :) But i did get the benefit of getting one ;)

Big Congrats! (And quick plug for the lucky H&R Chronicle rental ;) )

AND YES I forgot the H&R Circle plug! Without Chronicle on I wouldn't have been hunting Huon Stalkers they eat Angel!

Gratz here too !

GREAT :)
have fun m8s :)

Gratz!! nice to see you both got something nice :D

Just saw this, wow mate huge gz and indeed well deserved!

Back