Ancient Greece Shares

treeloggerbigbi

Provider
Another mixed bag update, but devs keeping their word is good, so the good is duly noted!

The AG shares are now sellable, as promised, which is a good bit! There are presumably just over 100k of 750k in "freefloat". Early sales have been at about 8.5-9 peds, with the original remaining shares still listed at 10 peds. Unless there are 'dealings', then I would imagine things will stay that way for a while... which is not so good, but ok.

My shop (and presumably other buildings) has(have) now been fixed, so ty!
I don't yet know about changes to drops and loot - we shall see...
You keep collecting you 1 pec per 1 or 2 week you a good friend but you know 1 pec per 2 week? and it will go lowers as i told you.

Xavier Target

Old Alpha
Under the I-96 overpass getting free wifi from Pan
Xavier Target Technosplurg
Early sales have been at about 8.5-9 peds, with the original remaining shares still listed at 10 peds. Unless there are 'dealings', then I would imagine things will stay that way for a while...

I doubled my shares by buying 5 more at 7.49 peds each, so the floor is already below 8.5...

jetsina

Stalker
Update: after two weeks of zero we had another pec paid out again now. The deeds themselves are still being unloaded by people, but not massively. It's a couple of percent of the 100k that got sold at 10 peds each that are currently changing hands at below 8 peds.
That of course translates to a fail so far, but most people seem to be sticking with it for now. It is highly annoying that loots still appear to be missing or are at terribly balanced levels. It's like the driver of a vehicle knows the air pressures in the tyres are wrong, but still drives around for weeks and months without fixing it.
A few shiny sparkly things have also still not turned up, even though their stats are virtual (thus easily changed) and the visuals look fine...! OK, don't tell me, the mats for the bps are awol right now?
Other than that, the gorgons still seem fairly popular. Has there been any change to sweat prices on Caly to reflect the event activation fees, or are volumes too low for that? I could do with some sweat myself, by the way, either crated or back to bottled form...

jetsina

Stalker
In my last post I of course meant that loot materials are still missing - I didn't mean returns, should anyone have thought that.
No, I don't think the ship is sinking, it's just not able to carry many passengers in my opinion. I'm doing fine running around this ship here, but I keep trying to point out that for NI/AG to do better it needs to be able to sustain higher active visitor numbers. The new missions have improved things a bit and the gorgons have become slightly more attractive. Progress .... but slow!

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
In my last post I of course meant that loot materials are still missing - I didn't mean returns, should anyone have thought that.
No, I don't think the ship is sinking, it's just not able to carry many passengers in my opinion. I'm doing fine running around this ship here, but I keep trying to point out that for NI/AG to do better it needs to be able to sustain higher active visitor numbers. The new missions have improved things a bit and the gorgons have become slightly more attractive. Progress .... but slow!
Maybe you should post each of those ideas on the forum or facebook account that the devs of that planet actually read? This being Planet Calypso's forum, I don't think they look here or if they do, not often.

jetsina

Stalker
Update: another 3 weeks have now passed but we did have the next 1 peccer on Monday (sort of low-level tracking from me now I guess). Devs have shown elsewhere that they are aware of some things, but this here is not exactly some obscure medium, you know. They should certainly have the other planets section on their radar, as well as the whole forum, tbh! What people comment on here about EU as a whole SHOULD be of interest to all pps as well. If someone wants to nudge them or they want to acknowledge they read here, that's up to them.

In other news to keep people informed, activity is indeed down (as indicated by more infrequent payouts again), but there is another curiousity too. One particular 'missing' loot appeared about a week ago, dropped quite a bit, but then stopped again. It appears to be more than just the regular waves kicking in and being drained - the correct lingo would be more like that some very low cap has set in already and the loot is simply unavailable until either the cap is relaxed or the mats are used up a bit maybe. It's hard for a single player to be able to tell really on a low-click (L) bp mat.

Other mats still appear to be missing, in one case I should say more accurately massively crap balancing, considering it "feeds" a daily mission. To use my tyre pressure analogy, somebody checked the pressure on one tyre, boosted it minimally but that air has now escaped again, and the rest of the tyres seem to have remained untouched. It's not what you'd call "Taking care of your baby!"

yeeck

Dominant
yee yeeck ck
LOL I ask a question, no one care to answer.

What makes you guys, so confident at investing any shares here?

You really don't have learn details about investing shares.
Just think logic and be logic. It won't work in long term.

jetsina

Stalker
.... 1 more pec again, but activity has slowed another few notches it would seem. There was a great event again where devs were present to spawn a battle against players mostly warping in for the fun, but it doesn't seem to be keeping people hanging around.
Next up is a double event, first of sweating plus event-spawning dauds, and after that Normandie and the devs back in action again. Hopefully the new vu won't throw up issues of codex and whatever, and good fun can be had again.

Maybe the codex spread will also see folks spread out away from Caly for a while - we shall see, but I don't think shares are going to suddenly become massively more popular. The small sell-off seems to have died down and the market price is not as low as it has been. It's hardly a confident market though whilst people are still selling and buying below the 10-ped mark.