News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Called it. I predicted they would keep doing share cash grabs over 1.5 years ago. Here we are.
I dont want to be a party pooper, but it's already stated by Mindark then selves.

Given the amount of support these new shares seem to have: Has anyone decided to short selling them yet?

giphy.gif

Solar freaking roadways... Next

In other news... Swedish company MindArk is in need of funds - with players at an all time low for deposits.. seeks to gain income through a groundbreaking revolutionary idea - Land Area Shares.

The community, has in fact seen this before.

can some one plz help me understand how i go about getting these shares? first time thinking about buying a bigger quantity, and i would love it if some helpfull soul wold give me the idiots guide to it. like is it in game? or via the entropa website? TY in advance sry if i'm being a bother

can some one plz help me understand how i go about getting these shares? first time thinking about buying a bigger quantity, and i would love it if some helpfull soul wold give me the idiots guide to it. like is it in game? or via the entropa website? TY in advance sry if i'm being a bother
They aren't released yet. But yes they will be on the Entropia Exchange.

First step is not to buy these at all, but if you must..

-Right click Ped Card
-Entropia Exchange.
-Click the Share you want.
-Click Buy. This brings up a screen with the current sell orders.
-Click Buy on this page
-Confirm your desired quantity to purchase.
-Hit the confirmations.
-Done.

They aren't released yet. But yes they will be on the Entropia Exchange.

First step is not to buy these at all, but if you must..

-Right click Ped Card
-Entropia Exchange.
-Click the Share you want.
-Click Buy. This brings up a screen with the current sell orders.
-Click Buy on this page
-Confirm your desired quantity to purchase.
-Hit the confirmations.
-Done.
TY katie, now i have the low down on how to do it... now its research time =)

Happy to buy a stack , thanks for this oportunity,

I do like the idea of more shares , brings fresh cash into our System. Curiose to see what the future brings

I'm not sure why so many of you suggest that payouts will be cannibalized from CLD's payout.
I honestly do not think this will be the case.
This would open them for some legal actions against MA.

Also if you look at CLDs spreadsheet, they are doing pretty good atm, with still 5 paydays this year, 2023 will end up second best year since 2011, i estimate it will end up around 224+ ped per CLD (i mean 100 cld in new system), which would be second to 2012's 248 and close to 2013's 220

I'm not sure why so many of you suggest that payouts will be cannibalized from CLD's payout.
This would open them for some legal actions against MA.

Also if you look at CLDs spreadsheet, they are doing pretty good atm, with still 5 paydays this year, 2023 will end up second best year since 2011, i estimate it will end up around 224+ ped per CLD (i mean 100 cld in new system), which would be second to 2012's 248 and close to 2013's 220
Good old wet dream about legal actions, based on non-existant law that regulates virtual universe deeds/shares.

You can't really blame MindArk for trying this again to be honest. I mean, NTI shares were sold on the same premise......no info, just hype......and that sold out in 20 minutes. People complaining that they couldn't buy fast enough are now nowhere to be seen when the shares are 20% 'cheaper'. 🤷‍♂️

Considering that, maybe there are enough stupid people left in EU to buy these shares? It will be interesting to see.

Either way, even without this listing there is no liquidity left in the market. Anyone tried selling any reasonable amount of any listed share lately? So even if you do buy in, good luck on ever getting out.

You can't really blame MindArk for trying this again to be honest. I mean, NTI shares were sold on the same premise......no info, just hype......and that sold out in 20 minutes. People complaining that they couldn't buy fast enough are now nowhere to be seen when the shares are 20% 'cheaper'. 🤷‍♂️

Considering that, maybe there are enough stupid people left in EU to buy these shares? It will be interesting to see.

Either way, even without this listing there is no liquidity left in the market. Anyone tried selling any reasonable amount of any listed share lately? So even if you do buy in, good luck on ever getting out.

I completely agree with you on the liquidity part. The massive offering in the TWEN Vendor has caused a large portion of the community to break the piggy bank and gather whatever they can in order to secure themself one of these items. Trying to sell stuff right now is really hard, much harder than usual. I can see the price for things dropping almost by the hour...

I think this share offering may be very badly timed considering we are currently going through back-to-back-to-back events (TWEN, Halloween Mayhem, Gold Rush, and now Merry Mayhem is coming up), a lot of people have stretched themselves very thin.

I really don't think sales are gonna go the same way on this one then they did for NTI shares. Hopefully that serves as a wake-up call to MA.

don't worry, soon after deedifying everything in game including individual mobs, MA will announce a 500 to 1 reverse split and give you all "universal deeds" that are funded by the sale of methane based energy produced from all the dung found in the universe. with .000000001 pec payout per month.

or maybe they just issue "dung Deeds" so they can say 'Hey, you bought that piece of shit deed" lol :poop::poop::poop::poop:

There is no good answer to this question...

Either they were lying when CLD came out and have been for years where not all planet revenue was being included.

...or they are now going to dilute what is included in CLD payout.

Those are literally the only two options and both are dick moves. It's like that scene in star wars with Darth Vader "pray I don't alter the deal further" lol

EDIT: Ok there is a 3rd option which is much worse... They are further going to cannibalize the long term profits (and sustainability) of their business by permanently reducing how much profit they make from actual gameplay by paying this out of their remaining share of equity in Caly
That's exactly why I worded it this way, if some conclusions are both compelling and disturbing, I want it from the horse's mouth and none other. And I want to get an understanding of whether this was deliberately left out of the announcement or not. This is the real money part of the game and they keep weaseling around like that after so many years of pretending to be somewhat of a bank. I have worked for financial institutions and left for the extreme toxicity of the entire branch, but if you're a company handling other people's money and proposing investments, then you need to abide by a strict set of rules and this isn't at all bad. I don't get why they still don't get it, unless it's intentional. Hence clarification is needed and I couldn't be happier about being wrong with all this.

We are all moaning, but let’s be honest…

They’ll sell out in second and we will all try to buy them…

Happy to buy a stack , thanks for this oportunity,

I do like the idea of more shares , brings fresh cash into our System. Curiose to see what the future brings
sell me your BP70 and buy 120k of shares bro :p

Your assumption is kinda wrong BTW,
these shares can be purchased with PED already in game so its not mandatory that deposits come in
second wrong assumption is that the money flowing in is a liquidity enhancement
as the "shares" or "deed" are sold, PED go to Planet Partner that is selling them (or to MA not sure who is the issuer) and it is a PED OUTFLOW
so all in all this is an NPVization of decay, sold to players in one bulk payment and "reimbursed" by players that use the land in time.
the transaction is a PED EXTRACTION of 5.000.000 Ped out of game in advanced profits from MA side.
actually most probaby 0.25....0.3 ped per year (sorry folks i make a living in finance and i have no more daydreams :)

This question was already answered in NTI Sale, no impact in CLD revenues.
this is a sale of the shares representing Planet partner slice.
the real point is that we ASSUMED that the planet partner cut is about 50 to 75 25% of the decay generated from the land
and this has no official statement that support it.
[EDITED SEE NEXT POST, FOR THE BREAKDOWN]

as a stock and derivatives trader i recognize that
1. it lacks any supervision (there is no authority to check the dividend payout rules are applied
2. it is a "MA OWNED" piece of data, andMA pays back just last 6 months of PED deposited as per rules, so these have no rights that can be legally enforced after June, 2024
3, there is no CLEAR FORMULA of decay splitting among MA, PLANETCALYPSO PARTNER, CLD, SHARE (i assume that in the best case scenario this is 25 to 50%), this pooint is most crucial and need to be assessed in an "initial public offering" like this is in transparency. just state "it will receive 20....50 ped every 1000 ped decay generated on the land" and this pretty much is all is needed to project a valuation

i think its pretty bad that HUSSK island is not part of the sale, this could have been a "community incentive" to use triton mission chain to enable the access to hussk island,

Last edited:
the real point is that we ASSUMED that the planet partner cut is about 50 to 75% of the decay generated from the land
and this has no official statement that support it.
There has been official statement on this, check out Mindark's memorandum from Jan 11th 2023 for example. Page 14. Can be found on both Mindark's and Spotlight Stock Market's website.

50% goes to platform owner (Mindark)
25% goes to planet where the avatar is born (home PP share)
25% goes to planet where the activity is executed (active PP share)

Examples:
Calypso-born activity on Next Island - 50% Mindark, 25% Calypso, 25% Next Island
Rocktropia-born activity on Arkadia - 50% Mindark, 25% Rocktropia, 25% Arkadia

And obviously Mindark owns Calypso, so in reality 75% goes to Mindark in the first example.

EDIT:
As for CLD, this seems to be 50% of the total revenue Calypso makes from "home PP shares" and "active PP shares", if you look at the wording in the quote below. I would assume NTI and Triton share is 50% (for NTI shares this is confirmed) of the "active PP share" generated on NTI and Triton Island. In other words 50% of the 25% "active PP share", which means 12.5% of the total revenue from NTI and Triton Island activity.

Q. How is the revenue share for Land Lot deeds calculated?
A. The Planet Partner Gross Revenue will be divided as follows: 50% paid to Land Lot deedholders (1/60000), and the remaining 50% retained by Planet Calypso (AR Universe AB) to cover the ongoing development, marketing and operating costs of Planet Calypso.

Q. How is the Planet Partner Gross Revenue calculated?
A. Planet Partner Gross Revenue is calculated and paid by MindArk to the Planet Partner, and includes avatar activity on Planet Calypso, along with the activity of Calypso avatars in Space and on other Entropia Universe planets. Avatar activity includes deterioration of items, as well as various other fees and avatar activities.
(link)

Last edited:
So it will interact with the future unreal deed.

So it will interact with the future unreal deed.
That's probably still up in the air how those will be designed. Would make most sense to grab it from the 50% Mindark share I mentioned in post #111 above, since it is platform related, but I guess we will see about that.

EDIT:
Yes. I see now Mindark stated this already:

"Entropia Unreal Shares will receive revenue sharing based on all activity throughout Entropia Universe. The current plan is to release 1 million tokens/shares, with each share receiving an equal portion of 1% of MindArk’s revenue (calculated after Planet Partner revenue split)."
(https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/introducing-entropia-unre/)

So could be either the 50% Mindark split turns into 49%

49% goes to platform owner (Mindark)
1% goes to Unreal shares

Or if they mean it's 1% of the 50% share;

49.5% goes to platform owner (Mindark)
0.5% goes to Unreal shares

Last edited:
Nice data digging on the composition
let's understand also that 70% of deposited ped are considered "profit" from MA in balance account
so that "seniorage" cut is not part of the payout
all is based on ACTIVITY so that is roughly related to the (2017 data) 2% of game activity decay

As usual StevieB has some points.. he forgot that all game has a "cost to play" that can generate some resitual income.
that said... naval base TRITON is the only reference to "triton" in game totally agreed

sell me your BP70 and buy 120k of shares bro :p

Your assumption is kinda wrong BTW,
these shares can be purchased with PED already in game so its not mandatory that deposits come in
second wrong assumption is that the money flowing in is a liquidity enhancement
as the "shares" or "deed" are sold, PED go to Planet Partner that is selling them (or to MA not sure who is the issuer) and it is a PED OUTFLOW
so all in all this is an NPVization of decay, sold to players in one bulk payment and "reimbursed" by players that use the land in time.
the transaction is a PED EXTRACTION of 5.000.000 Ped out of game in advanced profits from MA side.
actually most probaby 0.25....0.3 ped per year (sorry folks i make a living in finance and i have no more daydreams :)

140k its yours 🤭

Im sick in bed so had some time to burn... got to minute 33 of video and just couldnt take it anymore....
This guy is either troll or complete moron without basic understanding what he is talking about...
What's dangerous about this kind of people i that they are convinbced that they are right...

Im sick in bed so had some time to burn... got to minute 33 of video and just couldnt take it anymore....
This guy is either troll or complete moron without basic understanding what he is talking about...
What's dangerous about this kind of people i that they are convinbced that they are right...
haha yeap, its scary but funny at the same time :D

Back