Another major party at CND ... Here's a Teaser!!

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Some events happen on short notice, so we have to be ready to go when ND says ... "Another Party" ... because these are all opportunities to put CND on the map in a big way. So let's all come out once again and support this effort in the best way we know how ... PARTY AT THE CLUB!!!

MAJOR EVENT AT A MIAMI, FLORIDA NIGHTCLUB
SATURDAY MORNING (EUROPE) ... MAY 27TH
BEGINNING AT 02:00 MA TIME
POTENTIAL 4 HOUR PARTY

(Friday night for USA ... May 26th ... 10pm East Coast)​

HERE ARE A FEW TEASERS ... THE DETAILS ARE COMING

1 - All of the delicious details will be posted in the main thread at Reality Port within the next hour or so.

2 - There is a major celebration occurring at the nightclub ... media will be present ... details to follow in the main thread at Reality Port.

3 - There will be 3 big projection screens on the walls of the Miami club providing a window into the world of Club NEVERDIE.

4 - There will be another dance contest where EVERYone is a contestant ... top 4 winners win PED prizes ... 400/300/200/100.

5 - Everyone to tune into "CND Live" radio link thru the Reality Port radio connection ... ND will attempt to provide a live feed of the club music into the CND Live radio link.

6 - ND has promised to take screen shots and share them with us at the forum.

STAY TUNED FOR ALL THE DETAILS
GET OUT YOUR BOOGIE BOOTS ONCE AGAIN AND
GET YOUR BOOTY-BUMPIN' SELVES TO CLUB NEVERDIE

LET'S SHOW THE MIAMI NIGHTCLUB SCENE JUST
HOW WE DO IT IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD

sounds nice :)

It's going to be way cool Nea ... why don't you bring your hottie sweet self up to CND and join us for some fun, and bring along some of your hottie friends ... especially the guys! ;)

I'm working on posting all the cool details at Reality Port, so stay tuned for that. Hope to see you there! :)

lets see MS9, who knows if i can make it to there, but like i said said, sounds really nice :) good job u and ND, i hope the party will be a blast!

Looks like some major fun, will try and be there!

Thx Nea ... much appreciated. Perhaps if not this event, then another ... I can tell you that there are many more coming up the pike, so ppl need to stay tuned, bcuz some of them, like this one, happen at a moment's notice and then I'm off and running to get it put together. I just love it when ND PM's me and only says "Another Party" ... I know it's time to get busy.

Take care, and hope to see you one of these days soon!

Nea said:
sounds nice :)

Yaaah, only I will be drinking RL beers on Saturdanight, as usual :).

Always time for a good party :D
Have to 'hop' to it :cool:

Emergency Help Requested

It is probably too late to get help here, because everyone will be at CND. BUT I cannot get anything over the CND radio link. I tried all stations, just to prepare. Anyone around that can give me any instructions at all, or at least offer up a prayer on my behalf? Thanks...

Donald

Thats Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!!!

:) - all the best for the party, RL has pulled me out of this one!

But if you haven't been up to CND, the Party's go all night and Freyr is opening his 230+ Item Clothing shop this weekend! So a good time to go!

Even if I could only stay for such a short amount of time it was just GREAT being there.

I just cannot decide if the party at Lee's was better :D

Fun night!
Now I gotta catch serious sleep :zzz:

It was quite a blast, I must admit. Could do with some more of that.... anyway, I was able to stay for one hour before having to take my daughter to work and bring my grandson home. Hmmm...... no, I mustn't take him there. Anyway, I am sure there will be more to come.

Donald

Back