Any crafter likes to sell through my shops?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi @all crafters,
I look for a crafter who wants to sell his stuff through my shops (PA mall and Twin mall). I look for someone who is crafting really on a regular basis, as I want to promote the items then too. So I need to be sure that most of the time I have your items in my shops.

I had a crafter doing the P5A(L)s, but he stopped crafting, so I look for a new partner.

I don't want to buy in bulk, if I plan to do this, I would go to buzz, slither and auktuma. I look for a crafter who is interested to sell his items in commission.

I don't ask for any fees, just for donations. So you can calculate pretty hard, sell below auction price and you don't have any risk when your items don't sell.

If interested, contact me with a PM please.

---
FAQ:
Hey Smoerble...so how exactly does this work? Do you buy the items or are they sort of a consignment with a donation after they are sold?
Exactly: I sell your stuff in consignment. The seller hands the stuff over to me, I place it in the shop, set the price, the seller controls the price.

If something sells, we meet asap and I hand over the PEDs. The seller decides if he made enough profit to share some of the profit as a donation or not.

I don't know you (Smoerble) so I don't want to hand over stuff, I want to sell it to you.
This is not interesting to me, sorry. When I buy crafted stuff, I buy it from Buzz, Slither and others.

Why should I sell stuff through your shop instead the auction?
Because you have no risk, if your item does not sell in time. If you don't sell it, there are no costs, not for you, not for me. Plus you can always change the price up and down later. (Not directly, I have to do it for you).
---

Best regards
Smoerble

Last edited:
nobady likes to sell in the shop:p....no advantages at all....in any way posible......

maybe only Miggobar with his pet's...

no ofense man...

That's a wierd post (no offense too). Why should we all pay each month big fees to MA and spend time on the shops, if it makes no sense? All bigger crafters have shops, and that for a good reason :D.

hope u find some crafter Smoerble +rep for a nice offer:)

Will think about this and get back to you after July 15th when i get back from vacation.

Thank you.
Recieved some PMs, even of some crafters I know, so let's see who really likes ot try it for a longer time.

Got some PMs, not decided yet. Anyone else interested?

I don't ask for any fees, just for donations. So you can calculate pretty hard, sell below auction price and you don't have any risk when your items don't sell.

Hey Smoerble...so how exactly does this work? Do you buy the items or are they sort of a consignment with a donation after they are sold?

Exactly: I sell your stuff in consignment. The seller hands the stuff over to me, I place it in the shop, set the price, the seller controls the price.

If something sells, we meet asap and I hand over the PEDs. The seller decides if he made enough profit to share some of the profit as a donation or not.

I don't know you (Smoerble) so I don't want to hand over stuff, I want to sell it to you.
This is not interesting to me, sorry. When I buy crafted stuff, I buy it from Buzz, Slither and others.

Why should I sell stuff through your shop instead the auction?
Because you have no risk, if your item does not sell in time. If you don't sell it, there are no costs, not for you, not for me. Plus you can always change the price up and down later. (Not directly, I have to do it for you).

My daily free bump is here
:yay:

any particular items you want? clothing? Weapons? Tools??

Weapons and tools would fit best.

Clothing would only make sense, if it is a wider range of cloths (different types or colors) and I would have to re-arrange the shops (e.g. make PA mall shop a clothing shop mainly).

Sending PM and free bump.

Got new offers, let's see, who really is a "serious" crafter of them.
So Still looking for more.

Have a new partner for M3a's in PA shop.

It's wednesday (again), time for another bump... :wtg:

M3a did not sell yet, anyone has some bigger rifles/pistols for sale?

Maybne I should stop this search for a crafter?

well, You found at least one, the difficulty seems to be meeting ingame to get the ball rolling, once we are on each other's FL we would have a way to hook up ingame.

Back