Any gifts for Easter ???

Aandar

Prowler
Do i remember correctly that in the past MA used to give small gifts not only for Christmas but for Easter too ?

I think last year fluffy bunny ears were in the lootpool for easter.

Energetic bunnies were in feff loot in a previous year too.

You need to hunt to find Easter 'eggs', ya know. :)

Ah OK :) THX !

Maybe i had Easter confused with Halloween - i remembered receiving gifts 2 times a year but i forgot Halloween... ;)

Ah OK :) THX !

Maybe i had Easter confused with Halloween - i remembered receiving gifts 2 times a year but i forgot Halloween... ;)

you also forgot valentines day.. some times we got a valentine gift... but not in 2012.

There were sunglasses too, but I dunno what holiday it was for.

They were issued with the First-Wave Colonist Berets in 2008, as part of the 5yr anniversary of EU.

They were issued with the First-Wave Colonist Berets in 2008, as part of the 5yr anniversary of EU.
If you mean those golden non-(C) glasses, those were SGA gift in 2009, when VU10 went up.

Ah yes that does sound right. For some reason I remembered them coming at the same time as the beret, my bad :)

Ah...the Easter egg. :)

Ah...the Easter egg. :)

Ahhh, the egg...

"Something that will take our breath away"... my arse...

Marco, you can be damn happy that you got fired - the community would have roasted you by now (rightfully, i might add).

Ok, where have we been?

Easter gifts? Always been in loot from what i remember (not that i ever got one though).

My mum gave me some eggs. But that was in the real world

My mum gave me some eggs. But that was in the real world

I heard of this real world. Amazing resolution, but gameplay sucks, and gifts and loot are even worse than in EU. Still haven't seen anything about easter-gifts though, and nothing new in auction, so maybe next year?

So anyone notice any "gift" in this vu?

Anyone looted any CLD?

Back