anyone scared ? lol

No. (Too short)

That's been on the news here all day. Same guy who said this got it wrong in 94 he's trying again.

I should be so lucky. Nope, world not gonna end tomorrow, sorry.

No. I'm just going to swim out to the international dateline, then when it becomes the 21st, I will just quickly swim across to the 22nd :thumbup:

Nah. I'm sticking with december 21st 2012.

Plenty of time left. ;)

Nah. I'm sticking with december 21st 2012.

Plenty of time left. ;)

naa sorry, i dont think it will be an earthquake tomorrow,

if there is so be it, but i dont think there will be, :)

GL all hehe

Ahh I love religion. Always makes me giggle..

While I don't think it's gonna happen tomorrow, I think the possibility should not be made fun of. The sudden complete ending of the Human race would be unimaginably tragic and kinda deserves some respectful, introspective thought. Kinda like you'd hopefully have a little respect for cattle lined up to go into the slaughterhouse.
Just my 2 pecs.

No, I'm not religious, just respectful of life. And death.

It's the end of the world and I feel fine. Actually, in EU, it might be nice if the end of the crappy loot, no loot world happens! :)

Thats Funny!

And I'm sticking with December 31st 1999.
I am in Mountain time...Are they going by EU time..if so..I have time to get my pool floaty out?...:yay:

While I don't think it's gonna happen tomorrow, I think the possibility should not be made fun of. The sudden complete ending of the Human race would be unimaginably tragic and kinda deserves some respectful, introspective thought. Kinda like you'd hopefully have a little respect for cattle lined up to go into the slaughterhouse.
Just my 2 pecs.

What difference does it make,Its not like anyones gonna be here to say "I told you so,now I expect an apology!"

On a second thought if half of the human population was wiped out that would be unimaginably tragic but if we all go and theres no one left to feel the loss is it still tragic?
Tragedy is a human construct so if theres no humans can tragedy still exist?

What difference does it make,Its not like anyones gonna be here to say "I told you so,now I expect an apology!"

On a second thought if half of the human population was wiped out that would be unimaginably tragic but if we all go and theres no one left to feel the loss is it still tragic?
Tragedy is a human construct so if theres no humans can tragedy still exist?

Excellent questions mate, exactly what I was trying to communicate.... to simply think about it.

im super scared

SELLING OUT

SKILLS CHEAP NEED FAST CASH FOR BOOZE

The end of the world will be: 03:14:07 UTC on Tuesday, 19 January 2038

Thats when the C ftime() function overflows and screws up any program using it! Of course some software/hardware will die before then depending how they used the function, ie if the program has (ftime()+number) anywhere and that number is large. (ftime() uses a signed 32bit integer to store the number of seconds since jan 1, 1970, which overflows at the above date/time)

DOOM i tells ya, DOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

nope I guess that 2012 thingy will be a little bit more exiting. The Maya guys might have known some stuff which we can't even dream of knowing since they have been wiped out with little chance to pass their knowlege on and in a way they where more advanced thinking than those who wiped them out. However I doubt that some random dude knows more than the rest of the world so I couldn't care less.

Just my 2 pecs.

No, I'm not religious, just respectful of life. And death.

I personally think the possibility should be made fun of.

Don't worry, be happy. That's all I'm trying to say.
There is no use in worring about something you have absolutely no control over, no matter how tragic the consequences.

I'm not religious. And also like to think I'm respectful of life, although only others can make such a claim for me.

The irony of religion is that because of its power to divert man to destructive courses, the world could actually come to an end. The plain fact is, religion must die for mankind to live. The hour is getting very late to be able to indulge in having in key decisions made by religious people. By irrationalists, by those who would steer the ship of state not by a compass, but by the equivalent of reading the entrails of a chicken. George Bush prayed a lot about Iraq, but he didn't learn a lot about it. Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking. It's nothing to brag about. And those who preach faith, and enable and elevate it are intellectual slaveholders, keeping mankind in a bondage to fantasy and nonsense that has spawned and justified so much lunacy and destruction. Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do. Most people would think it's wonderful when someone says, "I'm willing, Lord! I'll do whatever you want me to do!" Except that since there are no gods actually talking to us, that void is filled in by people with their own corruptions and limitations and agendas. And anyone who tells you they know, they just know what happens when you die, I promise you, you don't. How can I be so sure? Because I don't know, and you do not possess mental powers that I do not. The only appropriate attitude for man to have about the big questions is not the arrogant certitude that is the hallmark of religion, but doubt. Doubt is humble, and that's what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting shit dead wrong. This is why rational people, anti-religionists, must end their timidity and come out of the closet and assert themselves. And those who consider themselves only moderately religious really need to look in the mirror and realize that the solace and comfort that religion brings you actually comes at a terrible price. If you belonged to a political party or a social club that was tied to as much bigotry, misogyny, homophobia, violence, and sheer ignorance as religion is, you'd resign in protest. To do otherwise is to be an enabler, a mafia wife, for the true devils of extremism that draw their legitimacy from the billions of their fellow travelers. If the world does come to an end here, or wherever, or if it limps into the future, decimated by the effects of religion-inspired nuclear terrorism, let's remember what the real problem was that we learned how to precipitate mass death before we got past the neurological disorder of wishing for it. That's it. Grow up or die.

~Bill Maher~

Its funny and tragic.

Im certainly gonna laugh at the idots. But at the same time feel sorry for their stupidity. Some of them are quitting their jobs etc, some of them will likely kill themselves when nothing happens. Its going to destroy some familys, etc. Its tragic in that respect.

In the end they will have been hustled by the same guy who predicted the same thing in 1994 and was wrong then too. Rember the old addage.... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Well these people have already been fooled once, and now they are about to be fooled again. So we cant just blame the guy hustling them we have to blame the idiots as well.

We should never forget the lesson that will come yet again tomorrow. And thats every end of the world prediction has been false, and we've had thousands if tens of thousands by now. Anyone saying they know when the world will end should have their sanity questioned. At best they are only trying to hustle the innocent, at worst they are mentally unstable.

By the way i intend to get left below tomorrow, so anyone getting raptured, can i have your peds!? (no, im not really asking for them)

---

As an aside there is one end of the world prediction that you can pretty much trust in. According to current scientific models of stars, one day our sun will expand and likely expand to the point that the earth is inside the sun, at that point the earth will be dead. If that doesn't happen it will expand close to the size of the earths orbit and roast the planet to nothing; while not tearing the earth apart it will be dead. Of course none of us will likely be alive to see it. Nor our children or children's children on out for a hundred million generations or so. If humanity hasnt figured out how to leave this dirt ball by then....well we deserve our fate, lol.

nope I guess that 2012 thingy will be a little bit more exiting. The Maya guys might have known some stuff which we can't even dream of knowing

Maybe they did, who knows. But it has also been said that the 'end of world date' by mayan calander can also been seen as the start of a new era, and not as an end to the actual world.

99% of all species ever on the earth are extinct , lol we wont be the exception, but tomm , nah

religions and cults, all the same thing in the end.

actually its just the rapture tomorrow, or judgement day in other words (all the believers and non-sinners will be in the presence of the all mighty).. those of us that are sinners still have till October before the earth is consumed by flames.

:wise:

damn world end!! and i never got that tower :'(

Back