Assassin R150 UL

It worth a storm coat and a free kill in the twin ring :nana:

Between +60 & +80K :cool:

Edit : I guess I gave an outdated price ;P

Last edited:
guessimates unless someone puts up cash, but i think its nearer to 20k than 70k right now

Guessing something in the area of TT+40-50k - Considering that CB26 seems to be in the area of TT+60-65k

Around tt+35k imo

Its very near, possibly just a bit over, the cb24. There has been a cb24 for sale at +40k for a long time, so under +40k, but probably still over +30k.

Thing is almost no one wants to invest that large of a sum of money into something like this right now. Especially with the new planets coming up soon, FPC could go under. If it does survive, prices might pick back up after the new planets start opening.

To lazy to quote but Oleg wrote that ul M15 was crafted recently and that this opened up possibilities for ul M35 and ul M45 bp´s to drop.

When that happens, prices will probably drop fast on cb24/26 series and unlimited assasin. Just if we are going by the indication on how many ul Mina 41 is floating around.

So now could be a good time to sell perhaps :scratch2:

looking on entropedia, it looks like its the M35 UL thats already been crafted not the 15? unless its a mistake on there.
Judging from the dmg/sec, eco, and current market id prob say around the tt+30k mark

30-40k, not more seeing that almost every chomper uber keeps dropping them.

Since a few folks are playing hardball in their buying/selling threads over this item, I figure I should revive this little thread.

Go to town folks. :D

(But keep it civil, yeah?) :wise:

Bought one lately (7k peds TT ), price was unL LR53 (5k peds TT) + 21K peds

so thats fresh price if u know how much is worth LR53 (from my investigation +18-20K peds). I am not sure becourse i give Mina + peds for that LR and Minas are +6-7K peds now i think) :)

What is the current price on this gun?

+25k-27k?

Seems like the price keeps falling. Think it will keep falling?

no one buying at tt+23k and price still dropping

Back