ATH #1 - The Firm

i simply say: Gratz, guys...:D:D

I will give you a gratz, even tho I feel like 2 such big loots shouldn't come so close to each other. Could go on forever with the reasons, but I won't , most are already posted. so Gratz, and gl

Freddie

Im just absolutely astonished a new player could score the all time no.1 hunting find. With low skills and low hp , agility etc..

This seems to put a stake into the hearts of everyone who has put lime and limb into this project , me myself have over 260k+ skills , and have deposited just over 15,000USD over these past 4.5 years, and have yet to recieve a 25k+ loot, same goes with many other players that have put their heart and money into this universe, im talking about the depositers , not the people that have never deposited or minimally deposited (under 500 bucks), those people have never deposited are getting free ride , unfortunately many of us are not , we are losing 1000s of ped every week , and this guy gets 35k then 127k, i have no idea how this could happen, i assume its a fuck up by MA and this find needs to be investigated further, In my heart i cant gz (sorry guys) this thread cause its absolutely destroyed my hope on achieving my goal. I hope to god this was not an exploit or this guy has a secret none of us know (no offence) but unfortunately i have to put 2 pecs in about this find ..

Again this is sad , very sad day for many of those hardcore players that have invested 1000s to 10,000s+ of dollars into this universe, and have not seen a dime back for their efforts.

Whilst I'm in no way defending this absurd loot distribution, yesterday marked a milestone in the history of EU - A privateer planet was released.

This means that NEW players are MA's target, and also ND's target as they are required for EU to survive. If we simply split the current active playerbase in 2, both planets would be like ghost towns.

Funny how this loot pool emptying drop went to a mob that is on FPC land and not a landowners ;P Not long ago, all ubers went to CND, TI or CP. Maybe those days have gone, especially now MA are in charge of loot distribution and not the planet owners (FPC included)

Gratz on the nice loot!

Im just absolutely astonished a new player could score the all time no.1 hunting find. With low skills and low hp , agility etc..

This seems to put a stake into the hearts of everyone who has put lime and limb into this project , me myself have over 260k+ skills , and have deposited just over 15,000USD over these past 4.5 years, and have yet to recieve a 25k+ loot, same goes with many other players that have put their heart and money into this universe, im talking about the depositers , not the people that have never deposited or minimally deposited (under 500 bucks), those people have never deposited are getting free ride , unfortunately many of us are not , we are losing 1000s of ped every week , and this guy gets 35k then 127k, i have no idea how this could happen, i assume its a fuck up by MA and this find needs to be investigated further, In my heart i cant gz (sorry guys) this thread cause its absolutely destroyed my hope on achieving my goal. I hope to god this was not an exploit or this guy has a secret none of us know (no offence) but unfortunately i have to put 2 pecs in about this find ..

Again this is sad , very sad day for many of those hardcore players that have invested 1000s to 10,000s+ of dollars into this universe, and have not seen a dime back for their efforts.

To be honest... Yes I am a new player, but I have 163 HP, LVL 60 BLP and medium crafting skills. I have some nice eco UL guns and since February I never deposited and was able to hunt & craft with a little profit.

When i started to play everybody warned me to spend too much USD for Skill Implants, UL Guns etc... but i ignored it and had more fun to play with a powerful avatar.

I dont want to make public how much it was, but the overall profit is really nice ;)

My advice would be to go big all the time. My cashflow for crafting and hunting was allways more than 15kped per day... that works!

That about explains it :). At that rate I expect you'll uber again in maximum 1 month. The tt loss you can generate is quite big.

bahaha you are now the sole cause of the deafening roar of skill extraction of a thousand crying noobs

Damm I nearly cried with laughter, thanks Imm :D

To the OPs, well done and big gratz, you are veeeery lucky, enjoy :yay:

To be honest... Yes I am a new player, but I have 163 HP, LVL 60 BLP and medium crafting skills. I have some nice eco UL guns and since February I never deposited and was able to hunt & craft with a little profit.

When i started to play everybody warned me to spend too much USD for Skill Implants, UL Guns etc... but i ignored it and had more fun to play with a powerful avatar.

I dont want to make public how much it was, but the overall profit is really nice ;)

My advice would be to go big all the time. My cashflow for crafting and hunting was allways more than 15kped per day... that works!

You have a point there.
People can hate you, but they'll never know how much you LOST to achieve this.

And Gratz on this one :D

:eek::eek::eek: :holyshit::holyshit::holyshit:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

omg .. that's a #1 !!

Big Gz !

hey gz to the team
your avatar is bugged .. write to support to check you if all is in good condition!!! *kiddin*

gratz u can get 2-3-4 more ath like those i relly don't care who get what, everyone have a payback time to bad for some take years

nice man!
big gratz to you and your team mates. :wtg:

Huge Gratz!!!!!!!!!
THat's some nice looot Oo
:yay::wtg::yay:

Tell the bit about nondepositing to your socmates :rolleyes:

And ontopic, Gratz :)

But at least tell them about the 16k Longtooth (incl. nice items) you got after been in game for ~2 weeks ;)

Yeah, these guys need to be investigated for being Awesome.

Well deserved guys!!! :yay::yay::yay::D

Hmm, whats better, having a chipped up rich noob with the #1 ATH or the well established long time asshole that he replaced?

Hell, gz to the noob! :yay:

congrats on the ATH and the many examples of why I put my ET on private.

Big grats to the team. :D

WTUF

#! 11111 i mean #1 !!!!!

GRAAATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:shower::cheer::cheer::pimp::cheer::cheer: :dancing::jawdrop::dancing::dancing::dancing: :shower:

Grats. Keep em' coming guys. Let the haters be haters, its not your fault. Everyones fingers has to point to the creators of this game not the team who got the #1 ATH.

Well done, happy for you guys.

Understood , yeah after getting that uber then ath you can afford to do more than 15kped per day , - and yeah you may have chipped up to level 60 blp , and have 1000s of ped to splash out , but ive been jibbed , on the other hand you said go big , and yeah i have invested almost 200-300 bucks a week on this lately to go big , but im trying to do everything to get a result and going BIG, if i was making a steady income i could do more, but im poor and i put almost everything i earn into my hunting and to see if i can come out on top, but it seems eveything i do i just cant come out on top to credit you have already come out . I take your advice and go BIG , but atm i cant , but ill be back to it soon. But in all respect (people that have responded) a lot of you just dont understand how much i invest in my hunting. And as someone who is poor in RL im doing very well where i am (skill wise) at but nevertheless i just keep losing so much ped whatever i do, but you said go big , and thats all i do.

Congratulations you lot ! :D

Btw what did kitty have to say? lolz :silly2:

Which Kitty anyway? I need more info to properly formulate my conspiracy theories.

HOLY MOLY! :eek:

Gratz!!!!

Back