Atrox Queen returns?

Lee

Stalker
Claire Lee DeLioncourt
Logged in tonight for the first time since the VU and noticed this on the client loader. Sure looks like the queen to me, and they did say they would be wrapping up the 'Egg' storyline so maybe this is a pretty big hint? I would love to see the old girl again, but maybe Deathifier should be watching his back about now in case Mama comes to call :laugh:

queen.jpg

I wonder if and how wave events will fit into this.

She's a biggun! :wtg:

I was wondering that too. I'm thinking it's more of a hint that the Egg is going to hatch soon.

I was wondering that too. I'm thinking it's more of a hint that the Egg is going to hatch soon.

Could be, maybe just hatches another giant trox. Either way, the queen was one of the most fun 'events' in my short time in here, look forward to seeing another big moffo (how can you not love a trox :yup:)

Maybe we can look forward to a uber DNA that will allow queen sized maturities.

I saw that also but i thought it was just a Atrox Stalker. Compared to the person. But it could be a big event and get some more rare items. :silly2:

I liked it wen there was a Trox Queen.

Did anyone say "Aaah The Egg" yet..?

It could be a Slayer :D

You can just see that Queen counting to 45 cant you? :)

maybe it'll be an invincible mob that instantly kills the egg's owner each login - over and over - haha

Maybe it's just an... easter egg? :dance:

ba-dum-psshhh

I thought the queen was a bit bigger than that.

This one sure is bigger than a Stalker, so maybe a Slayer/Marauder?

I remember the queens feet/paws being bigger than an avatar, that's certainly not the case in this picture, but yeah that was pre VU10, so who knows :)

Ah the Egg...

heheh can't help myself maybe it will hatch a artox young and Deathifer will kill it and get " This creature has no loot"

:wtg:

heheh can't help myself maybe it will hatch a artox young and Deathifer will kill it and get " This creature has no loot"

Or someone will drown it :D

Sounds pretty interresting :) Just "DANG" that i dont have the skills for teaming up here :(

But it is a tameable atrox :)

I'm going there immediately to search for that wild beast.

One song comes to mind... "I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

If atrox queen returns then we'll have 2 atrox eggs :laugh:

The SDS conversation behind scenes may be something like:

Marco: What the hell have you done! Laid another EGG!
Hanne: That's what you said bring back the queen and lay an egg
Marco: Noooooo! you were supposed to bring back queen and hatch the egg :duh:
Hanne: Oh a communication mistake
Marco: No worries we'll have it sorted in 2021 when we visit the story again in another ten years. It'll be a good marketing ploy we'll pretend we planned it to turn out like this. Another 10 years of free marketing your a genius Hanne...

I thought the queen was a bit bigger than that.

This one sure is bigger than a Stalker, so maybe a Slayer/Marauder?

I remember the queens feet/paws being bigger than an avatar, that's certainly not the case in this picture, but yeah that was pre VU10, so who knows :)

You could be right. :)

The image in question was created by MindArk, independently of SDS, in order to promote the grace time function. We were not aware of that image until VU 11.9 was up.

The image in question was created by MindArk, independently of SDS, in order to promote the grace time function. We were not aware of that image until VU 11.9 was up.

Please don't be too mad at them, its a cool image. And thank you for the clarification.

I'm no longer searching for that wild beast. :laugh:

Damn had my hopes all up :( but thanks for the post Pioneer (you can relax now Deathifier...um well for now I mean :laugh:)

Back