Auction-Orders-Browse Glitch

Aydonis

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite
Aydonis Deathsfeet Harris
Rolled back through the threads but hadn't seen this. Was brought to my attention by soc mem, checked it myself, asked a third soc mem to look on auction and we have all encountered the same problem.

If you open the Auction window, Select Orders tab, then the Browse tab. And then attempt to scroll through all the pages (even hitting refresh for each page) we found that all pages display only the items on the first page.

Anyone else notice this? Must be recent because I'd been scrolling through this area of the auction no more than a couple days ago no problems.

This issue is not just limited to open browsing though. If you should type in an item that brings up multiple orders in the Search (i.e. oil). You cannot access any more than the first page shown.

I'm sending the details, the screenshots, and the forum link to MA.

Last edited:
Damn yeah i can confirm the orders section is seriously bugged as you describe :(

Damn yeah i can confirm the orders section is seriously bugged as you describe :(

Lol, won't let me rep you again says I 'need to spread some around', but thanks for more confirmation of this issue. I submitted the info and the four screenies to MA for them to mull over and decide what should be done.

Sucks for players with orders up that may not be seen by possible sellers. Or those wondering what to put up for a price in comparison.

Think for the most part narrowing your search pattern down to the exact description could help you keep within the first page for most items. =/

Yeah noticed the same .. I think i've send a support case too :)

yes i noticed that in last VU as well, the only trick to find what u need in the case is to search by keyword while in that tab

Back