Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Ullish zenct free :D

:handgun: Dejay dj Jaguar :rocket:

:dj:

Agis Agis McKracken :)

I'll give it a try!

Juan BALBERITH Martinez

I dont stand a snowflakes chance in hell but i need to get me some skillin in so why not :)

Butch Butch Carisbrook

goodluck all and may the best Butch win :)

Rick ter Scale ;)

sign me up

kygon shr00m Infraction

I want in on this one too :yay::yay:

Kristoffer Larethania Strom

Sign me up

Winston Will Wilson

Updated the list again... There can be an endless number of participants! It will be a fun leaderboard I think, even if you don't think you have a shot to win, you will be earning "CP points" which will be like air miles. And maybe you get an ATH and have a good shot to win for that month then!

*Added new rule also: Late registers for April are able to register up until the middle of the month, for all their points for that month to count. Anyone who registers later then April 15th will not be part of April, but will start in May.

So the latest people can register to be part of the 5000 peds of prize in April must register here before April 15th! :cool:

Count me in :)

Vargavinter Vargen Ragnarok

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in :wtg:

Luke Moonbiter Sinclair

Radio Radio Radio ;)

add me too :)

Zor Zorglub Glub

Im in :D

Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell

Been thinking of heading back up to CP, so sign me up for April please :D

Gundarin Gergg Goreon

cp

Count me in

Peterbilt bilt johnny

Sacha Lhava Khan :yay:

List updated!

already 39 people registered. Remember the deadline to register for the month of April and to be eligible for the prizes is April 15th!

Also, even if you don't think you have a chance at winning.... you will still be earning bonus CP points for all the points you get during the month!, which can be spent in the future on free stuff. Plus you'll get to see your name on the leaderboard and try to climb up and who knows... :)

Ditto Buzz... Count me in

Pedro Rufwon Martinez

Registering:

Oracle Kev FountofWisdom

sign me up! (part 2)

kelly kel david

Back