Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Ferox Flavius Titan

00:00MA time, APRIL event has started now! :grouphug:

You can still register until April 15th! (and all globals you have already gotten until then will be included) :D

If you register after the 15th, you cannot participate until the start of the next month)

*Run the tracker client if possible. The more we can get to run it, the less chances for anyone to lose out on points because of missed globals! Check it out at EntropiaTracker.com

Good Luck everyone!

Can't wait to see who will be the first Aurli Assasin & Kreltin Killer!

Last edited:
Mrs Emma Peel

Im in too : Johhny Bonebr3akr Rotten :)

sign me in

alex bensson bensson

Alice Aurora Stranger :)

wish i could log in and get in on this :(. i loved hunting CP. good luck everyone :).

Awesome Event, Buzz! :wtg:

I'm in... darri darri ar

:cool:

Signing up "ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED" since he wasn't able to post because he was self-banned.

Last edited:
Uhh uhhh pick me :yay:
Thomas Kahr Krestovnikoff

Lizzy Faith O'Neal

: )

Signing up "Angel Shadow Heart" who apparently is too lazy to login :silly2:

Signing up: Harry Hally Alliendes

P.S. can we sign out for a month and then reenter ? I know that summer vecation might be a problem....

Signing up: Harry Hally Alliendes
P.S. can we sign out for a month and then reenter ? I know that summer vecation might be a problem....

Once people are signed up they are signed up always, as long as they post at least 1 point in a month! :silly2: so just need 1 global, shouldn't be hard. So if can't do that, then will lose all CP points. (But could make exceptions if needed, or you can just spend all your CP points beforehand!) Then re-signup in the future :)

Sign me Up mate herd you talking about this in the Event on Saturday.

Dean Dcmight Harris

... as long as they post at least 1 point in a month! :silly2: so just need 1 global, shouldn't be hard. So if can't do that, then will lose all CP points. ...

Let me get this straight.. If you have 4039 CP points.. and in one month you do, for some reason, not global on CP.. you loose all your CP points?

It can be very hard to get a global if your on Roskilde Festival for 14 days and then in a tent in sweden for 14 days more.... but ill find a way, just wanted to ask if there was a way ?

Jura Ebo Eber

Gl

Ebo

What's up with the spawn in D1?

What's up with the spawn in D1?

Yeah, its a bit boring running about in there atm. I gave up last night, I just couldnt be botherd anymore.

:zzz:

Back