Avatar creation center permanet overfilled

SuNi

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Sue SuNi Nighthawk
I hope really we have more days for recreation the Ava. I dont have mine finish and have from yesterday on
no chance to work on it.

By every new log in i becomes the info that the server are overfilled....

I hope the same Suni.. wont be so bad if you looked anything like what you made when you come out as you did when your inside

Ive gone from looking like a unfed druggy to a michelin man & now I look like a munchkin. Worst part is I dont have any hair as was trying to get head & face shape right before I put it back on..

Have to work tomorrow & bed soon so if we don't get more time I'm done for & will have to stay like this forever :(

Last edited:
hi Spongey m8 :)

same here - have to go to bed now.......i cross my fingers for us two , lol

Hope MA postponed it for some more time, at least during most weird clothes bugs will be fixed.
Since right now it's impossible to check out how you will be look like in clothes (right now I have zero clothes, that not damaged one way or another).

OK so it's to do with Servers being down,, Instances, feffiod cave, space and creation room all down or partly down..

I just got called a numptie :laugh:

I just got called a numptie :laugh:

:laugh:

No idea what your talking about.... :silly2: :D

I warned you... pull a silly face - the wind will change and it will stick like that!

The winds changed ;)

Last edited:
I logged in for the first time today since the new system... so haven't even had ONE chance yet to recreate. And I look like a fat guy in a space suit.

MA better do something about this. I refuse to play as a fat guy as I take my physical fitness IRL seriously lol.

I hope we have a while longer aswell.. I really wish I had my old avatar back. o.o I was happy with him, now not so much at all.

One thing is for sure, if it was intentional they closed it down early. That was not a week.

One thing is for sure, if it was intentional they closed it down early. That was not a week.

The week will have been in about 6 hours from now.

The week will have been in about 6 hours from now.

And others have been posting that they can't get in for hours now. They should extend it.

Just out of curiosity, if you happen to think that the way your avatar looks is so critically important to your enjoyment of the game, why did you leave it until the last possible moment before you loged in and changed it?

If you had done it on day 1 like so many other people did then you wouldn't have this problem now

Just out of curiosity, if you happen to think that the way your avatar looks is so critically important to your enjoyment of the game, why did you leave it until the last possible moment before you loged in and changed it?

If you had done it on day 1 like so many other people did then you wouldn't have this problem now

That sort of crossed my mind as well......... but have to remember sometimes things happen so perhaps they could not get on..... But yep......... I went in there day one. I go in every day hoping something has changed in there LOL......

Damn, I wanted to do a few small adjustments, I guess I'll have to go to a face sculptor

Back