• Camo's

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DOA's

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • ML's

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Tango ^^ .

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Plates 6a ? ... otehrs please spciffy on post.

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

club

Dominant
Raphael club Rico
im just curious to see what you uber PKers see what is better equipement to PK for me one time later maybe some e~years when i will be rich deposit and buy some PK ...

armour: Supremacy? Eon ? Shadow ? Salamander ? Angel ?

weapon: Camo's ? ML's ? DOA's ? Tango (long range) ? .....

plates: 6a ? or otehr such burn plates ...

///////////edit\\\\\\\\\\\
ohh dammit i forgot to put various choice on poll sorry guyz can i edit ?

Last edited:
full pixie, 2a's and an amped M2722

let me know when uve found a big deposit in PVP4......ill...come....guard.........................................................................

let me know when uve found a big deposit in PVP4......ill...come....guard.........................................................................

i dont klnow if ure uber or no but i dont know you but well see who kills who ... :eek: ...................................................................

oh and you told 2as now i can presume you arent very well known of PK tactics ..........................

Being on the 'receiving end' of PK's more often than the 'giving end', i've been shot with all the weapons on your list... obviously the hardest one to defend yourself from AND launch a counter attack is the Tango, purely based on range

But, if your Agility is high enough, and your evade is good enough, you _should_ be able to run right up to them and at least give it your best shot with an Amped Maddox IV...

However, a Maddox IV/Beast combo does very little damage on EON...

This is my experience...

Pity me. :ahh:

you forgot (L) weapons and (L) armors on your list

They are cheaper in most cases and are enough if you plan to pk only occasional

Weapons: svempa X1 (L) or T15 (L) with dante Amp, a foxtrot ME or ff8k for long range
Armor: Infiltrator (L) or Hermes (L) +6A

this set should be around 10 - 15k

Just as an example for a close to uber "budget" PK equipment ;)

... mhmm want to buy that myself someday ...

you forgot (L) weapons and (L) armors on your list

They are cheaper in most cases and are enough if you plan to pk only occasional

Weapons: svempa X1 (L) or T15 (L) with dante Amp, a foxtrot ME or ff8k for long range
Armor: Infiltrator (L) or Hermes (L) +6A

this set should be around 10 - 15k

Just as an example for a close to uber "budget" PK equipment ;)

... mhmm want to buy that myself someday ...

Yes there is some realy good L gear at the market now:D

It give us NOOBS some hope:cool:

It was a joke.......

Seems i need to explain.....

YOU WOULD DIE IN A FLASH WITH THAT EQUIPMENT

i.e. I would kill you once youve extracted your claim.....

best pker combo ingame is got to be eon swine mod fap but u gotta sell ur house for it:)

Armor: Eon
Gun you can actually afford without selling your house: Svempa XT(L) with Bull TacElite(L) (see the L pattern? =)

/godmode :laugh:

Check out the high end L armors they have really pretty good firearms protection, and high end L BLP handguns.

Eon or Infiltrator (L) armor
6A plates

Svempa XT (L), Isis BL1450 (L) & Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe for close combat. Amped with Bull Tac Elite (L) amp.

Tango with Shear Pro600 (L) amp for long range or finisher.

Skildek Cobra (L) & DetPil Phyton (L) for a one chance shot :)

A Powerful Firestorm Chip could also give a a nice surprise attack.

Imp or mod fap ;)

Next to that , a hell lot of practice and a big bag of cash to buy this goodies... :D

Last edited:
I would go for Full Sentinel and Swine DLX with Elite amp :D

imho (without taking connection or mouse skills (shoot/fap/shoot) in consideration):

Defence: fap primes armor primes hp primes tactics primes skills
Attack: max dmg primes HA primes dmg/sec

Setting:

--> Mod fap + 6a plated infiltrator/eon armor + 300 hp + lvl 100 dodger
--> maxed out xt + evil/bulltac80 for close combat; ml-45+evil/bulltac80/tango+shearpro for range

... with this setting and respecting some basic tactic rules u'd be a pk godfather :D

Buck.

Infiltrator+6a , XT+elite amp .... fap ?! no need ;)

Since everyone is wearing Infiltrator...an axe 5x0 or one of the better (L) longblades and a big chip of dodge would be my choice I think. ;)

t

Eon Armor + 6A
Svempa XT+EliteAmp
Tango + Shear Pro600
Mod Fap
Mod Merc+ShearPro600 (for all those new (L) armor with little or no burn protection)
+250hp

All set.

nice to see a lot of people picking my XT as weapon of choice (now i've got Christopher Walken dancing in my head:laugh:)

Eon or Infiltrator +7A (L) for armor.
Svempa XT+BullTac Elite for close combat
Terminator+BullTac Elite for ranged
Tango or Cobra for one lucky shot.

Since everyone is wearing Infiltrator...an axe 5x0 or one of the better (L) longblades and a big chip of dodge would be my choice I think. ;)

t
For once i agree with you ;)

your poll sucks ...
-you can only chose one option so you need to chose between armour gun and plates
-you don't have enough guns and armours ...

if peds weren't a problem i'll probably chose eon+6a tango+ml45+doa since i wouldn't like L items ( i want to use my items more than the tt alows it )

Last edited:
best setup has to be

strykers skills +

EON+6A
Swine Dlx+tac Elite
Tango+ShearPro amp (258 dmg)
Vumpoor Hollowman (L) (390 dmg)
Skildek Cobra (L) (335 dmg)

t

Well since my pocket is non-L :rofl: i will slap on a full Chronicle with 8a(L) plates when i meet u.. and a Survival EB 10 to completely ignore ur awesome Dodge ;)

Well since my pocket is non-L :rofl: i will slap on a full Chronicle with 8a(L) plates when i meet u.. and a Survival EB 10 to completely ignore ur awesome Dodge ;)
heh, and do about 10-15 dmg/hit if he's wearin anything bigger than pixie ;)

your poll sucks ...
-you can only chose one option so you need to chose between armour gun and plates
-you don't have enough guns and armours ...

if peds weren't a problem i'll probably chose eon+6a tango+ml45+doa since i wouldn't like L items ( i want to use my items more than the tt alows it )

your post sucks too and if you read my first post to end you will realise that i said oops sorry guyz i forgot to put multiple choice... and i asked if i coult edit and why are u the only one saying that i think you have very very bad humour

|EDIT|

Oh and btw tell me more guns and mroe armours id liek to know some otehr ones use for pk ...

Last edited:
Eon + 7A (L)
Terminator + BullTac Elite (L)
Mod Fap
Ancient Mod Merc + Shear Pro (L)
Ancient Imp mk2 + Shear Pro (L)
Python Rocket Launcher (L)

Basically just log in as Neomaven :) .

Many people met my ML45. A very long range high dmg weapon.
Even killed one in full supremacy with it.

Switching to swine in short range sounds better, but long range ... ML45 for me

Back