BL1800 Pricecheck

Personally this is my opinion.... Value is too low for me to sell it if I looted it, but too high for me to consider buying one (even if I did have the cash for it, and the cash for the skills to use it).
If I looted it, I'd feel unsatisfied if I got +200k for it, though if I was buying it I'd feel that the price of +200k is too high. So really, it boils down to who has a fetish for DPS.

911 was a scam!

I think Bush and Cheney blew up the world trade centers!!!

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

you said conspiracy theories were welcomed :cool:

Personally this is my opinion.... Value is too low for me to sell it if I looted it, but too high for me to consider buying one (even if I did have the cash for it, and the cash for the skills to use it).
If I looted it, I'd feel unsatisfied if I got +200k for it, though if I was buying it I'd feel that the price of +200k is too high. So really, it boils down to who has a fetish for DPS.

lol thats how everybody thinks no matter wat they buy or sell

Soo... a friend of mine is suddenly rather interested in the price of this gun. *cough*

Was it sold? :dunno:

Soo... a friend of mine is suddenly rather interested in the price of this gun. *cough*

Was it sold? :dunno:

woohoo, gratz to the new looter. ;)

As you are so fond of saying, Centech:

"Screenshot or it didn't happen!"

:silly2:

rofl, yea, that is somewhat hilarious. :laugh:

i think if that looter posted it here, that 711 would not be very happy, however. :silly2:

Last edited:
"unban looter, or no screenshot"

Centech's new saying? :laugh:

As you are so fond of saying, Centech:

"Screenshot or it didn't happen!"

:silly2:

Exactly...so where is it?

I dunno, been away and i really dont care that much :p

Back