BL1800 Pricecheck

FJRMac

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Max Marmac Power
i believe the gun is worth about 300k to the right buyer, and that it would be easily traded for either a MM or perhaps and imp fap from one of it's current owners.

with that said, it would be worth more, if it provided actual savings in the amount of skills needed to max it, but as it needs ~90 to being to compete with a MM or Foe at much lower skills, i think that arguement is moot concerning THIS gun.

cheers, Mac, i think the peanut gallery will now tell you it's worth in between 100-500k. hope for you to make a good decision.

This gun is PK at its best. That is its greatest strength. For dmg/sec, there are better alternatives, although of course it's still an awesome dmg/sec killer.

I would prefer this over anything else in existence with the exception of the Terminator ('cause I like range). But I'd need the skills first, peds second.
Gonna be a while before I can make a serious offer. :cool:

Alright, i'll be the one to say it this time:

Whatever Star offers.

:laugh:

Seriously. That becomes increasingly more accurate as we see higher and higher levels because so few can use them. As one who won't be able to use the gun for years, if ever, i can't give any specific figures.

Better than foe, at less skill cost
For me to use (93/92)
+358k skill required
For me to use foe with same ability (100/100) needs another +61k

so minimum would be foe+61k, max would be terminator i guess (apparently worth to it's current owner >500k)

I guess star could trade you both his LA's for it

If Foe goes for 200k :rolleyes:, this one could go for 150k, I think.

Alright, i'll be the one to say it this time:

Whatever Star offers.

it is a gun worthy of star, i believe, if he chipped his pistol skills, he could use it... if he would stop his current avery like mining spree, perhaps we'll see him come to the table.

and even if he doesn't want it, he will ensure that for anyone to buy it (and therefore be dangerous against him by using its dps) they will have to pay the price that he commands that they pay for it, as its typical with his negotiations in the past.

i believe the future mmowc champion will most likely wield this gun. and that it's true value is determined by how hard someone wants to win such events. some might even give their imp doa up to have that advantage.

If the game platform was stable at this point, it would be easier to value such gun. And by stable i mean with little changes happening, steady drop rates, etc...

But at a time like this, - of transition - i don't think there's really an accurate way to say how much its worth.

Who knows how many will drop?
Who knows if mobs will get their regen rate and health level increased yet again?
Who knows if skills will be nerfed once more?

considering its stats I'd say 250-300k the downside is that the player base skilled enuf to use it is quite small

I'd still not be able to use a laser sniper level equivilent, so your looking for Kill Strike + 9 to max it !!

83 required but 89 to MAX thats some fucking hardcore skill reqs

I´d say 200k-250k

a bit low for the dmg/sec but thats because skill requirement and "slow" reload, but who knows ........

As ive said great gun, i would start bidding off at around 250k. It will be good for hunting but this is a pvp weapon.

This gun is a "Vivo Neo" problem, the specs are awesome but the requieries are just as awesome. Bigger should be more expensive, but here you can run into a supply and demand issue... its just a bit too much.

Ignoring the lvl req it should probably fetch around 300k looking at what elses out there tho.

Is there a post of the statistics directly off the gun's info anywhere? :)

DPS is very nice on this weapon but the level to max it doesn't save much money considering you CAN'T use it below its recommended level without significantly less damage and attacks. Comparing it to a foeripper is difficult due to that factor. For the RIGHT person it could be worth nearly the same +/- as a foeripper. If they ever sold it though they'd be forced to also find the RIGHT person as well.

For events the DPS is pleasing but the reload could actually get you killed on larger mobs in an event if you received a critical hit during the reload. I realize the foeripper isn't THAT much faster though but for everyday hunting it is far superior due to that reload. MANY large mobs hit at a rate of approximately 2.1-2.2 seconds which doesn't really allow as much buffer zone on reload.

Spiders give you JUST enough time for 2 faps if needed with a mod fap = 4 seconds. Oftentimes the foeripper is BARELY fast enough to get in a 2nd shot before I MUST fap on spiders. Mulaak'f Warlords, Champions, and Clan Warlords would all be tough for a solo hunter with this weapon's reload. Sure the mob would die faster but they hit REALLY fast and you can hardly shoot 1 time on the Clan Warlords with a Foeripper (even with my HP and gear). Add globsters to the list of mobs that hit pretty fast as well and would be very tough for sure. Daspletors would be a bitch. :)

The mobs above that I've mentioned are basically team mobs for 99% of EU anyway but I'd say that most of the people who would qualify to use a LVL 90+ requirement weapon and could actually afford it, would also be equipped with many other goodies (armor, faps, health, etc.) which would allow them to hunt big shit like this solo. They'd probably want that flexibility in their hunting to be able to do so. I don't think this gun would allow this.

A few nice pros of this weapon:

1) Its dmg/sec would give a nice advantage vs. non fapping mobs in a contest (such as the MMOWC).

2) It also has very high potential for PVP. Obviously, it can inflict more dps and the reload wouldn't often get you killed any more in pvp vs. a svempa or foeripper.

The issues resulting from the pros:

1) You would have higher dps, which would be good for the most part but could result in overkill on many mobs during the contest. If a mob had say 200 hp. It would die in 2 shots from either a foeripper or the bl1800. You'd then have to wait for the reload either way to turn to a different mob. I'd prefer to fire again sooner I think.

2) PK wise there is the possibility that MA will drop many of the L version of this gun. If given the option of the UL version of the BL1800 gun or a foeripper and L version of the BL1800, I think almost all in EU would prefer the foe + L version. Also, multiple drops of the L version would slightly deminish the value of the UL version.

Would I like to buy this gun? Perhaps. I still haven't thought it over yet as I've just gotten home from a trip for the weekend. I'd like to see the statistics directly off of the gun if anyone knows the exact link please. I have seen some places where they were written but I didn't really look over the thread too much.

From what I've seen/heard so far I'd say with foeripper being around 210-250k (probably more with the crazy MM prices) that this gun clocks in over 150k but I'd prefer to see the statistics first. :)

Either way it is a nice gun and HUGE grats on the find m8!

*P.S. If it requires HG skills which I assume it does, I can't imagine it will take much to increase from LVL 88 BLP Pistoller (Hit) to whatever it requires. With only 6768 HG I'm sure that wouldn't take much. LVL 109 Ranged BLP (Dmg) should be already sufficient right? ;)

Last edited:
I'd like to see the statitistics directly off of the gun if anyone knows the exact link please. I have seen some places where they were written but I didn't really look over the thread too much.

provided for star:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

you sick bastard !!!!! :D
Don't worry. Star may have the damage covered, 'she' can still only fire once every three seconds or so. :laugh:
Of course there's still that Foeripper in the shoulderholster... :eek:

Thanks Skippie and Sage....RUN! ;)

Comparing it in PVP:

Amped with Bulltac Elite:
BL 1800: 157 Pen, 25 Burn, 10 Impact
Foeripper: 131 Pen, 20 Impact
Svempa XT: 131 Pen, 23 Impact

Amped with Shear 900:
LR 65: 164 Burn, 5 Pen
HL 20: 154 Burn, 18 Pen

With 7a (L)
Eon: 59 Burn, 65 Pen, 24 Impact
Hermes: 59 Burn, 58 Pen, 25 Impact
Infiltrator: 63 Burn, 61 Pen, 57 Impact

With 3e (L)
Eon: 69 Burn, 52 Pen, 22 Impact
Hermes: 69 Burn, 45 Pen, 23 Impact
Infiltrator: 73 Burn, 48 Pen, 55 Impact

BL 1800:
Eon & 7a = 92 Eon & 3e = 105
Hermes & 7a = 99 Hermes & 3e = 112
Infiltrator & 7a = 96 Infiltrator & 3e = 109

Foeripper:
Eon & 7a = 66 Eon & 3e = 79
Hermes & 7a = 63 Hermes & 3e = 86
Infiltrator & 7a = 70 Infiltrator & 3e = 83

Svempa XT:
Eon & 7a = 66 Eon & 3e = 79
Hermes & 7a = 63 Hermes & 3e = 86
Infiltrator & 7a = 70 Infiltrator & 3e = 83

LR 65: 164 Burn, 5 Pen
Eon & 7a = 105 Eon & 3e = 95
Hermes & 7a = 105 Hermes & 3e = 95
Infiltrator & 7a = 101 Infiltrator & 3e = 91

HL 20: 154 Burn, 18 Pen
Eon & 7a = 95 Eon & 3e = 85
Hermes & 7a = 95 Hermes & 3e = 85
Infiltrator & 7a = 91 Infiltrator & 3e = 81

It seems to beat out the available blp guns in potential damage in 1 shot by quite a large margin. Against the LR 65 it is very similar in max damage potential. It does have a nice advantage over other blp pK weapons as well due to its maximum critical hit. I still think the reload would cause issues in LG. I am curious if the owner would allow me to test this weapon with a society mate to see how easily I can stand still and outfap it in eon or infiltrator. 1 Critical wouldn't likely do it and a 2nd shot would be tough to fire before I got my fap out. I realize 49 vs 60 isn't a huge difference in attacks but it can make a big difference in a game where tenths of a second can cost you money.

Check my math please, I'm still tired. :)

I'd estimate it at whatever a Foeripper costs - 40 or 50k atm.

Heehee, whatever it is worth, for someone like me it would take an extra 125k peds to chip up to level where I can even fire the thing :eek:

Let alone have it anywhere near maxed.

But with stuff like the foeripper etc I can at least fire the thing :laugh:

I would say somewhere around four million Lehman Brothers shares!

Anyways, I cant see how this can be valued any less than the Foeripper. Apart from the oldskool status of foe. Yes, there might be better guns or L versions of this one dropping but that would hurt both of them equally.

Last edited:
The supply and demand issue could very much effect the price. It's probably best to sell it soon. Because if 5 of these drop, and 5 more of a similar new stat gun, then we could get into a situation where there will be more guns than people who can use them. I rate it from 150-250k. Due to all the ingame and rl uncertainties.

Last edited:
As some other people said, we should look at who can buy this gun or who may want to by this gun.
This gun is desired by skilled players that already have strong gear at this point. They are not so many and they can live without this gun without to many problems. The toy is wanted by many noobs, some of them with money.
A noob would need to invest 300-500k peds in skills to use it. Maybe more. So the skill makes it prohibitive for most players.
Considering that those who want it can't afford it and those who can aford it don't really want it that bad, I would say that is a good chance for the owner to fail getting a offer with a higher price than 60-80k. If someone will offer 150k as Star says, is a great deal.
Future drops may ruin the price even more. And not future drops of this item. Future drops of similar items with high skill req and huge damage. I would bet we will see 100+ skill req, so the pressure on the price will be higher and higher.
The gun at this point is a potential risk. If you keep it in storage, in the long run you will make money with that, as more people will reach the skill level to use it and more will want high damage/shot. Even tho the reload is a trap and will get you killed on most mobs designed for that gun if you don;t have huge armor, uber fap and insane evade. So the skills to put it at proper use would be far over 1M peds if you consider defensive skills and HP needed to use it.
All I can say is that I would love to use it myself.

The toy is wanted by many noobs, some of them with money.
A noob would need to invest 300-500k peds in skills to use it. Maybe more. So the skill makes it prohibitive for most players.

Not all noobs need to chip anywhere near that much mate.

Considering you say this:
All I can say is that I would love to use it myself

Then I reckon this statement
I would say that is a good chance for the owner to fail getting a offer with a higher price than 60-80k. If someone will offer 150k as Star says, is a great deal.

May be just a little short of the mark ;)

Like I have said, it is all relative and the value of this thing is dependant on:
A.) Wallet.
B.) Availability.
C.) Desire, i.e. wants vs needs.

With new worlds opening up and new mobs and players skilling up closer I see a very positive future in this type of weapon

Yeah i would really wait and see what furor,letomie, new planets etc all is about. I would think you will see this is just the kind of gun you need.

Last edited:
i think it is worth more then foeripper because the dam/sec is quite a bit higher

so i say 250k or foeripper+50k

If I say 300-500K ped worth of skills for a noob to chip, is because you need more than just level 90 or whatever lets you use the gun. You need 250+HP and evade to compensate for reload. If a noob can reach level 60 evader and the level to use that gun in less than that, then he is not that noob...
Also, I said that wants is to important compared to needs. That can be good or bad.
If I say I would love to use it is because I only need some BLP skills to have it maxed because I have closes to 0 but I am level 91+ in hit on laser and in dmg I am 96. Not because I would sell an arm and a leg to reach that level and then use it.
You are right. Is all relative and
the value of this thing is dependant on:
A.) Wallet.
B.) Availability.
C.) Desire, i.e. wants vs needs.

But desire is influenced by gun qualities. And it only has one: huge damage/shot. Other than that, is slow, it has no range, is BLP, it has a huge skill req. So I would say... gl selling it.
The main reason the price will not go up to much on this is that the next potential owner will have the same problem as you have: there is no market for his gun today. Is like when you try to sell pearls to pigs...

I think the big determinant on price will be time. If you choose to sell it, I think you need to ensure you open a window of a few months for two reasons.

1) introduction of new mobs, this gun may be perfect for Letomie, Furor or whatever new planets bring to us
and
2) not many people have $25k+ USD sitting around ready to depo to buy it. Also any players who consider buying and chipping to use it will need to get even more peds available.

Question is "will Marmac be a future MMOWC world champion?"

Question is "will Marmac be a future MMOWC world champion?"

:laugh::laugh: Yeah good one Dave :laugh::laugh:

If I play/skill another 3 years solid and everyone else hits the pause button perhaps. :laugh:

Out of curiosity what sort of offers (if any) have been made for your weapon Mac? And, after many thoughtful posts in this thread, do you have a "ballpark figure" in mind for it?

Out of curiosity what sort of offers (if any) have been made for your weapon Mac? And, after many thoughtful posts in this thread, do you have a "ballpark figure" in mind for it?

No firm offers yet mate, just a hell of a lot of speculation, advice and price guessing wildly between 500k :yay: and 60k :rolleyes:

As far as a ballpark figure is concerned? That remains to be seen, see my intentions post. :cool:

Back