Bot Caught in the Act!

Status
:wtg: Star :wtg:

I guess it was bots i ran into down at Tessa a while back to, two players running into the wariors and got killed and run back again.
And didn't responde to chat...

We have no need for that kind of bots ingame, so i urge any others that find that kind of bots to give them the "Star treatment" :laugh:

Fun thread Star +rep

Yea, a new fun thing to do.:yay:

Search for a bot and give it the "Star treatment" and ofcourse report it to MA

Have to spread some before giving it to star, but your getting one soon +REP:D

I saw a sweat-bot at exaland :( Little ava in Oj's at the fertilizer station kept running out to sweat the big exa, of course dying, reviving and going out again. At first I thought it was a noob stuck at the revive, but they refused to answer my chat, and when I came back 6 hours later they were still there, doing exactly the same thing :mad:

Yes, all botters should be hung drawn and quartered.

Wishlist: An ingame jail - whenever a banned ava logs in this is where they would appear. Of course it would have to be somewhere public so we could all walk by and point and laugh :laugh:

Yep I saw this one as well.

Really nice to follow your Star Trekk with the borg....oh sorry bot. :)

Resistant is futile, you will be ridiculed!
assim.gif

Star, you're such a gent! :D

After all, how many ppl would take the time to clear all the nasty mobs out of the poor n00bs way and heal them so they make it safely to the ocean?

Excellent! :D

:rofl: busted!!! hahaha

:kos:

I say lock the account.

Death to all exploiters :mad:

N1 Star + rep

This seems to become very common lately. :mad:

I've seen at least 20 different ava's doing that. (Here's another pic)

LA's with big spawns and no storage are the most popular, since they use an easy 'Run Forest run" bot, when revive they not stuck in a trade center or revival.

I send support cases in the past becuase.
-They mess-up my hunting when I'm busy with a Falx and due that bot runner I get aggro by a second one.
-It's plain cheating, Hunting to gain some evade cost a lot and goes very slow.
These avatars just make some evade and other skills with the sole purpose of chipping it out and selling it. They most of the time secondary ava's.

But it doesn't seems that MA cares much about it. When I send a support case about it and tild them I had screenies, that I could send. Didn't even ask for the screenies just got the same old reply "We will look into it".

MA asks 2pec decay because of the "server load", but don't care about a lot of ava's just botting and give a load to the servers as well.
But why should they care? It brings in extra money!
See why:
-Ava skilsl enough evade for a 10 ped TT ESI >> Doesn't cost MA nothing, just a little server load.
-Ava Buy's ESI (Lets say he need to depo for it) >> Whee! Money for MA. Doesn't cost MA nothing to giva an ESI, since no-one TT's a ESI, they just dissapears when inserted.
-Ava chips out the skills. >> Whee! money for MA from the decay of the inserter.
-Ava sells the chip on auction >> Whee! Auction fee for MA.
-Buyer deposit to buy the ESI >> Whee! Money for MA
-Buyer insert the ESI >> Whee! money from inserter decay for MA

SO it didn't cost MA nothing, skills are just a value in a database and it brings in some cash. So why should they be in a hurry. For the honest players? :laugh: MA knows a while now thay the players will bend with everything they decide.

So you see, Why should they care

Well done Star!

Good job Star!:wtg:
This is just so lame of the bot users!
Seen this behavior to long now!
And lame of MA to that they not stop this!
Pls STOP this cheaters ASAP MA!
It cant be to difficult can it?

I think not only should they ban that user , it's in most cases a secondary ava.
They should also trace who is trading with that ava when the skills are chipped out, this will probably the main avatar which is making the money.

Cannot be hard to trace, and then lock the main avatar, otherwise they will just create a new one and start all over.

I think not only should they ban that user , it's in most cases a secondary ava.
They should also trace who is trading with that ava when the skills are chipped out, this will probably the main avatar which is making the money.

Cannot be hard to trace, and then lock the main avatar, otherwise they will just create a new one and start all over.

Agree :)
Empty the main ava all there skills, cos we all now how its gained :rolleyes:

I have 2 questions for u Star

1 - what is the feeling of talking alone? :scratch2:
2 - What kind of helmet do you wear on first pictures? :silly2:

Anyway thx to post this

I totally agree... all bot users should be banned and so should their main avas

A few months ago I reported several hunting bots to MA support and they were very quick to solve the matter. One of those bots got a big uberhof and I hope it got banned before they could take out the money.

If you're not sure about a hunting bot, go stand in between them and the mob, if they keep shooting and missing and don't react there's clearly something wrong. Report them and MA will act, support told me they are taking this very seriously.

wel.. this ''Mauka'' is my soc mate...
Never seen her in game or chatting in soc :scratch2:

wel.. this ''Mauka'' is my soc mate...
Never seen her in game or chatting in soc :scratch2:

Well I'm pretty sure she "belongs" to someone in your soc - Funny thing is that of all the botters I have seen, allmost all of them belongs to your soc. :scratch2:

Well I'm pretty sure she "belongs" to someone in your soc - Funny thing is that of all the botters I have seen, allmost all of them belongs to your soc. :scratch2:

And you see any reason why should someone join with his bot in his own society?? :rolleyes: Maybe if he dont like his soc... or it is someome who wants to harm LV. It wil be much more simple to stay as freelancer and for bot it is no difference.

Amazing to see people still using bot programs to do stuff like this, but its not even close to the people hunting Dasp with botfapper, is far worse and should be ban instantly.

Hate cheating even if its a harmless game of scrapple.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

She's reached the water, and she's still going. Damn, she can swim too! She should enter a triathalon. Let's get her a bike next!

lmao lil jackie thats funny...

hope she gets locked very soon as well as anyone who uses bots to cheat in EU..

nice job Star for catchin this one

Great post! +Rep!

Thank you for being the bot champion!

Ratae

Although I do not approve the bot or the action by that avatar, I do wonder why this thread was not locked / deleted / changed ?

As far as I know naming is not allowed and we have seen this being used on a lot of well known people, but also for scammers.

Why not for unknown people using a bot ?

Commonely, the bots have them owner in the soc and commonly, high hierarchie in the soc know it :)

Thats strange but i just logged in and i found myself jailled in a Explosive projectil and dung jail ... WTF ????:mad:

Great fun to read, nice going Mercury :D

definately +rep for you :))

Nice job! Now we should all move on to all the crafting terminals and exact judgement on non responsive avatars. :)

I think this is really good. it's pretty funny, as well.

I truely hope MA will do something when presented with all this information.

will one of the three MA representitiives make a comment?

This person is now kicked out off society for good, we are trying to keep an eye on activities of our recruits but it's quite hard with 130+ members .

very true...

btw, i think it's just auto-clicker + key mapping, bot programming is too expensive for this shit tho ;)

Harald;1058971[B said:
"Star treatment" [/B]:laugh:

Fun thread Star +rep

ah yes

you have coined a new phrase

very fitting!!!

ty Star for another good thread
i smile much more at work now LOL

Nice job! Now we should all move on to all the crafting terminals and exact judgement on non responsive avatars. :)

I think this is really good. it's pretty funny, as well.

I truely hope MA will do something when presented with all this information.

will one of the three MA representitiives make a comment?

Yes, we want to know when Joda, Auktuma, Buzz, a bunch of old autofappers/defense skillers, follow fapper owners, and many others will be banned and stripped of their illegally acquired skills...

You do something to this avatar you should do it to all.

Come on people, get real.

Status
Back