Help: Building the perfect square mining grid...

Of course, I can test and even seen it tested around me. Was bored with a friend and we were swunting bigger kerbs in the wild. It was a beautiful night and just like many other times. A miner find us and decide to "change" his strategy. He does circles around us and drop probes and proceed to summoning the claim next to us and not even drilling it. Creating a beautiful night show with the claims acting as light bulbs by doing 15 min of dropping in circles around us. It was a beautiful show of about 30-40 claims lightning the place. I really should take a screenshot next time just for the beauty of it but it would also show a point as far as mining.

I also direct you to
While the video does claim that repeat that often is a pattern, the owner of the video itself will explained ingame that it's not because you found nothing that there is nothing to be found and it's not because you found something that is nothing left or even more to find.

Now the interesting part of that video really come to something I been saying about interpretation of RNG. It's not because he made it work on a video that he even profited over time or is making peds. So many make peds yet I dont think anyone bought a 2nd house with EU so.. Is there really profit ? Many got a 2nd mortage but that's another story...(guys.. know when to quit pushing, I respect the support but I pity your wallets and the chase of a dream that happen always too late in 90% cases. At least give it to me!)

What could happen in this video ?
a) There are veins (unlikely... Thats impossible for stable return and there would be people selling guides to profit mining)
b) His timing happened to be perfect in the pool rate ratio to get a decent return. (Slow and steady pulling startegy on slots with timing irregularity to create chaos)
c) It just happened that way on this run and it made for a nicer video from all the previous he may have recorded but not uploaded.
d) some other factors may apply. Who know. What you see doesnt mean it really is what happen so there a world of possibility.

Take your pick but veins have no logic in stable return over time. So to me it's a non-option.
Hunting is a bit like those slot machines where you win each spin win but never enough to cover the full kill unless you hit something very high.(often the chinese symbol slots where you win all the spin but still come down to 80% when you quit)
Mining is like those mining slots which are way harder and if you go indoor... It's really like you play one of those hardest mining slots that nearly never pay unless you build up a combo.(You know those machines which have combo explosion possible and it's really all or nothing)
Crafting is a slider that seem to be near hunting on quantity and ultra hard on condition.(You can go 80 fails in a row.. I done it and felt the bitter aftertaste of seeing the result on the pedcard). In the end you can craft with a 0.01QR with less prof. than needed or 100QR and capped prof.. The loot is different but the overall TT return is the same over time. How could this be without a pregerated "music sheet" of loot that give a predicatable return over time.

Go lose 2000p+ and go do another random activity. You may get something quite special. There is no personal loot pool but the NBA jam effect seem to exist.(Your team is on fire and have a bigger chance at doing the coolest stuff while losing big time).
You will see it all the time... People crafting super expensive RT hat UL bps and switching to shrap hitting the big one. What happened there ? Why does it often work ? Doesnt mean they profited by the way.. they could still be way down with a 22k hof. Some players just shuffle that big in crafting.

(Scenario of total chaos)
My better crafting hofs are all that... Had a friend who told me "You really need to stick to something.. It's the only way to make it work". I wanted to show him I dont do that and that I dont give a flying !@#$ about becoming the statistic(90%+ return). Did ep2 for nearly 2 weeks 24/7. Was a painful experience of about 85% return AFTER selling at MU. I wanna have fun and not go after the big ones. they will happen if they happen... So I went to hunt Fouls on RT and globaled 4-5 times in about 100 kills. I kinda was done with that so I figured "Lets craft my first gun!!!". I went and bought the wrong ore at bigdaddy on RT. I got lyst instead of Alt. Being at camp crunk only having alt.. I figured, WTH Im mining! My run ended on a 250p alt using a f104.(must be the dunkel made to use it... Or maybe it just doesnt matter<---). Friend at this point pm me "Really ? That shouldnt work that way. Your lucky". So whatever you know.. I made it work the last week at Ark doing the same, made it work often at caly and even Toulan. So I crafted a gun. Had 11(L) click on it and it was mad... No fail and 3 success at 5 clicks while losing peds. I was a bit annoyed and just rammed the slider in the middle. 5 click laters I got the hof. Near 3000p. Thats when my friend just pmed "I hate you, that make no sense" and I simply replied. "Exactly, the machine has nothing on predicting me because I trying to figure it out is how it beat you at your chess game of profit" (yes, I still have the 1 click left!)

Do I make bank ? Hell no! EU would never even be a part time job for the revenues for time spent but for what I make while having fun ? It's great vs a game I would spend monthly to get nothing when I leave. Even if I left EU and was down 300$.(isnt the case..) It would still be way better for time I spent in this game than any other MMO that only gave me the satisfaction of closing servers so I could move on to another 100% loss game... <--- I know this isnt a reality for everyone and some people CAN afford it. Good for them! For those who spend that much but shouldnt of spent it... I do have other words but they have nothing to do with judgement so I will leave at that and take a moment to just say to those "At least I hope you take care of your health".

These comments are not applicable as in order to gamble in Sweden, Mindark would require a gambling license which they do not have.
Of course they are. The easiest way to make it work with Sweden legislation is simple.. Do exactly that but make it pregenerated. Once it's pregenerated it's no longer gambling according to Sweden.

Sweden law for dummies(really dumbed down)

Owner cannot know the next hashe that will happen == gambling
Owner know the next result Not= to gambling.

Can be the 100% same exact algorithm

Hunting is a bit like those slot machines where you win each spin win but never enough to cover the full kill unless you hit something very high.(often the chinese symbol slots where you win all the spin but still come down to 80% when you quit)
So why do you say this .... Then this..

How could this be without a pregerated "music sheet" of loot that give a predicatable return over time.
Now this is interesting... Yes I agree with you. I am making a mistake with the sheet, when I do not obtain the results I want, I change the sheet's parameters, thereby placing me on a different "track"

I am sorry for sticking to the sheet but it is the best way for me to explain myself. It consists of 110^2 possible locations. I only drop ONE point each time and move to another coordinate pair. If I miss more than THREE times in a row, I switch out my configuration, I am doing this for testing purposes nothing more.

I think the game really hurt you and that you do not want that to happen to anyone else and I respect that, but it's my and their choice. I am testing this as I personally thing that the talk of a random or pseudo random system is just BS and that is my opinion until I have proof, which I am starting to gather, yes at the moment it's circumstantial, but if you think for a second that I am going to put more peds into this bloody thing that is absolutely necessary, you are dead wrong, I CHOOSE to participate fully knowing that it could be pseudo random, fuck it, I keep getting told that by players like you. Players that do not want to even look at the math or the work and that is not fair...

Of course they are. The easiest way to make it work with Sweden legislation is simple.. Do exactly that but make it pregenerated. Once it's pregenerated it's no longer gambling according to Sweden.

Sweden law for dummies(really dumbed down)

Owner cannot know the next hashe that will happen == gambling
Owner know the next result Not= to gambling.

Can be the 100% same exact algorithm
Interesting.....

(Scenario of total chaos)
My better crafting hofs are all that... Had a friend who told me "You really need to stick to something.. It's the only way to make it work". I wanted to show him I dont do that and that I dont give a flying !@#$ about becoming the statistic(90%+ return). Did ep2 for nearly 2 weeks 24/7. Was a painful experience of about 85% return AFTER selling at MU. I wanna have fun and not go after the big ones. they will happen if they happen... So I went to hunt Fouls on RT and globaled 4-5 times in about 100 kills. I kinda was done with that so I figured "Lets craft my first gun!!!". I went and bought the wrong ore at bigdaddy on RT. I got lyst instead of Alt. Being at camp crunk only having alt.. I figured, WTH Im mining! My run ended on a 250p alt using a f104.(must be the dunkel made to use it... Or maybe it just doesnt matter<---). Friend at this point pm me "Really ? That shouldnt work that way. Your lucky". So whatever you know.. I made it work the last week at Ark doing the same, made it work often at caly and even Toulan. So I crafted a gun. Had 11(L) click on it and it was mad... No fail and 3 success at 5 clicks while losing peds. I was a bit annoyed and just rammed the slider in the middle. 5 click laters I got the hof. Near 3000p. Thats when my friend just pmed "I hate you, that make no sense" and I simply replied. "Exactly, the machine has nothing on predicting me because I trying to figure it out is how it beat you at your chess game of profit" (yes, I still have the 1 click left!)

Do I make bank ? Hell no! EU would never even be a part time job for the revenues for time spent but for what I make while having fun ? It's great vs a game I would spend monthly to get nothing when I leave. Even if I left EU and was down 300$.(isnt the case..) It would still be way better for time I spent in this game than any other MMO that only gave me the satisfaction of closing servers so I could move on to another 100% loss game... <--- I know this isnt a reality for everyone and some people CAN afford it. Good for them! For those who spend that much but shouldnt of spent it... I do have other words but they have nothing to do with judgement so I will leave at that and take a moment to just say to those "At least I hope you take care of your health".
Interesting, sorry I use interesting a lot...

I would not say that the game is great, I mean look at all the missing information, you do not even know where you are standing...

And honestly, I think I know enough about the game to quit when I am ahead. I also refuse to perform a full run using the same Excel sheet parameters unless the run is absolutely supreme, more than 3 misses in a row and I either change parameters or press ALT f4..

I am only 4 minutes into the video, so give me some time to comment on it.

So first off, how is anyone going to repeat what he just did ? I would like to thank Faces, you were right, you need to be able to repeat and perform the same actions repeatedly at the same place to see how the system changes over time. Mining chaotically just proves chaos.

Do you have a video showing a grid mining run ?

However I do understand your point of "running on rails" where nothing you do matters, but it does matter, because YOU DO IT.. Thanks for the warning by the way.

AND I WOULD LIKE TO ITTERATE, that if in the future the grid does not work, DON'T FUCKING USE IT.... Game responsibly.

How does rounding play into your grid tho? Like, it doesnt show decimals for where you stand, so there has got to be rounding, no? So if there was such a "grid" with points every meter/long-/lat-point you could certainly get claims closer than 1m. Maybe you could even figure out how the game rounds that sorta stuff, if you can find the closest claim people ever found.

How does rounding play into your grid tho? Like, it doesnt show decimals for where you stand, so there has got to be rounding, no? So if there was such a "grid" with points every meter/long-/lat-point you could certainly get claims closer than 1m. Maybe you could even figure out how the game rounds that sorta stuff, if you can find the closest claim people ever found.
.3, watch the video :)
Technically the game does not even show the coordinates of the claims correctly..

.3, watch the video :)
Technically the game does not even show the coordinates of the claims correctly..
I dont get it. So the decimals are just fuzzy/faked-by-the-system in your model?

I dont get it. So the decimals are just fuzzy/faked-by-the-system in your model?
No I do not think so...

So for mining tonight, please use "Orion Pax" numbers ... ;) and 110 and something else .... its cycling between all 3. And I got trolled, major loss and it's my own blooming fault... I cant get the cycling right ...

Let me upload the last 4 drops... and I will explain above...

Right so here is the last one ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Yljo3ipczatDIfuPAF0NsAgz63pURwG/view?usp=sharing Its factor is based on 110*skill gain.. Simple done next one..

So this guy ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2HGMMr8Vc82faKAqrviTBtetKaZvWwJ/view?usp=sharing factor 110, with the skill gain used in the one above... Type 2 done..
This one was a miss, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PVYje5Q3PA3pDT5O327ACkRN42ru_G4r/view?usp=sharing It switched from "Pax" (yes that IS a transformers reference, and the number set that you should be using is very unique it is ..... drum roll please ..... prime fucking numbers....

And last but not least straight from CHATgpt (which has the memory of a gold fish, always double check it's math) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y--6bekNC04baGbt_54crksNgudcaxYY/view?usp=sharing, Prime numbers... Which was a doublee...

And there they are, all three types that I have found so far... And realistically confirmed.

Last edited:
edit: I dont even.

Last edited:
So why do you say this .... Then this..

Now this is interesting... Yes I agree with you. I am making a mistake with the sheet, when I do not obtain the results I want, I change the sheet's parameters, thereby placing me on a different "track"

I am sorry for sticking to the sheet but it is the best way for me to explain myself. It consists of 110^2 possible locations. I only drop ONE point each time and move to another coordinate pair. If I miss more than THREE times in a row, I switch out my configuration, I am doing this for testing purposes nothing more.

I think the game really hurt you and that you do not want that to happen to anyone else and I respect that, but it's my and their choice. I am testing this as I personally thing that the talk of a random or pseudo random system is just BS and that is my opinion until I have proof, which I am starting to gather, yes at the moment it's circumstantial, but if you think for a second that I am going to put more peds into this bloody thing that is absolutely necessary, you are dead wrong, I CHOOSE to participate fully knowing that it could be pseudo random, fuck it, I keep getting told that by players like you. Players that do not want to even look at the math or the work and that is not fair...
maybe you dont understand what pregenerated mean ? Thats why I say this. The expected return could not be without PREGENERATED sheet. Therfore the drop area doesnt matter. This is why your reply "doesnt give result I want". Well, lets be honest. You really didnt have much impact on how the loot got there. When it got there 1 time you got lucky and the other you didnt get lucky. Somehow you are now convinced that when you are unlucky, it's just bad luck and that when you are lucky it's your predictive system that now work.

So please, bring them big spenders here so they can tell you the 0 house they bought from EU profit while playing because at the amount the shuffle.. If they could get 110% TT all the time they would of found it and with that big spending. There would be about 40% return left for you and me by the time we try to play. Or just we would bust return and MA go bankrupt. Take your pick but please stay on the logic.

as far as game hurting me, please dont assume and at least try to read.... Dont go again try to fall in your disbelief because it suit your dreams. Im one of the player who doesnt need to trade, do activities he want targeting MU worth it, enjoy taking risk and always come out on top in the long run. I often said on the forum many things including in the VERY POST you reply to. I come out on top, what's hurting me ? The fact that Im clear to anyone that if you PLAY and expect to even make a McDonald salary. You Are A Dreamer.

Dreaming is good.. But doing so at the cost of reading, replying without understanding and goign opposite direction of the argument isnt going to get you anywhere. Your changing music track theory doesnt work. ITs the oldest gambling falacy there is.. If you play 100 machines 1 time or 1 machine 100 time. There not 1 of the 2 options that yield a better return.

Essentialy, your behavior is exactly the one of a gambler who think using a excel sheet and pressing a button with different amount of pressure will yield a different result because it happened a few time. Maybe that gambler just hit big when he hit hard cause he's lost so much that it's about time the machine generaly pay... But that one time he hit hard and it doesnt. Maybe he just got unlucky on his system at that point ? See what I mean ? People and perceptions, way to live and justify what they do into a rational. The doom of humanity.

Last edited:
maybe you dont understand what pregenerated mean ? Thats why I say this. The expected return could not be without PREGENERATED sheet. Therfore the drop area doesnt matter. This is why your reply "doesnt give result I want". Well, lets be honest. You really didnt have much impact on how the loot got there. When it got there 1 time you got lucky and the other you didnt get lucky. Somehow you are now convinced that when you are unlucky, it's just bad luck and that when you are lucky it's your predictive system that now work.

So please, bring them big spenders here so they can tell you the 0 house they bought from EU profit while playing because at the amount the shuffle.. If they could get 110% TT all the time they would of found it and with that big spending. There would be about 40% return left for you and me by the time we try to play. Or just we would bust return and MA go bankrupt. Take your pick but please stay on the logic.

as far as game hurting me, please dont assume and at least try to read.... Dont go again try to fall in your disbelief because it suit your dreams. Im one of the player who doesnt need to trade, do activities he want targeting MU worth it, enjoy taking risk and always come out on top in the long run. I often said on the forum many things including in the VERY POST you reply to. I come out on top, what's hurting me ? The fact that Im clear to anyone that if you PLAY and expect to even make a McDonald salary. You Are A Dreamer.

Dreaming is good.. But doing so at the cost of reading, replying without understanding and goign opposite direction of the argument isnt going to get you anywhere. Your changing music track theory doesnt work. ITs the oldest gambling falacy there is.. If you play 100 machines 1 time or 1 machine 100 time. There not 1 of the 2 options that yield a better return.

Essentialy, your behavior is exactly the one of a gambler who think using a excel sheet and pressing a button with different amount of pressure will yield a different result because it happened a few time. Maybe that gambler just hit big when he hit hard cause he's lost so much that it's about time the machine generaly pay... But that one time he hit hard and it doesnt. Maybe he just got unlucky on his system at that point ? See what I mean ? People and perceptions, way to live and justify what they do into a rational. The doom of humanity.
Its not a single path, and I don't believe I am actually going to say this, but it's a wave..

With a rise, peak and drop off, and it carries on cycling through these well cycles. If you follow a single cycle, it's predetermined yes, but you can change to a different cycle.

I see myself is being observant, I am a lot more observant thanks to actually grabbing screenshots and looking at what I have captured and then responding to it.

I knew that tonight would be sh1t loot, but I went through with it regardless and I think, I found a very fast set of cycles, when I see these cycles again, ALT-f4 will be pressed...

Lost so much, oh please get over yourself. I have maybe put in $90, $100 tops over 5 months... so in terms of real world $$$ spent, you are barking up the wrong tree..

Unlucky, did you read what I posted above this, I expected to lose a bit this run and I did as I think I could not adjust fast enough to the changing conditions.

Last edited:
Latest run.. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aSEspNrhxZ4sIUOr8u1kgC0Edm1ylIjG/view?usp=sharing Oh look a size 13 claim that was found on a Pax number, must be random, it happened again....,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1noXvsKPdjjpH7kGSwM22it8ZHh4ftZW4/view?usp=sharing Oh no......More Pax randomness..

WARNING... This game is based on time / cycles.... Please mine responsibly.

30 ped in probes.. 115 ped tt back .... This time.... I have more "free" research peds...
How do you know your not in a good cycle with so few probes droped? I can tell you now you can get cycles where hit rate is just insane over a few thousand ped or until you hit a jackpot hof. While I don't fully understand the math your going on about I do see your cycling very small amounts and being cautious.

Reason I say cautious is blatantly the game got some algorithm implemented when you play cautious and don't bite or cycle loads or stop for random periods it drops you a fat one to g you up to continue. I mean ma does have a psychologist on board directors so I wouldn't be surprised by this.

As for time I will agree with you on that. Their is time factors at play and certain things change depending how active you are cycled whatever.

How do you know your not in a good cycle with so few probes droped? I can tell you now you can get cycles where hit rate is just insane over a few thousand ped or until you hit a jackpot hof. While I don't fully understand the math your going on about I do see your cycling very small amounts and being cautious.

Reason I say cautious is blatantly the game got some algorithm implemented when you play cautious and don't bite or cycle loads or stop for random periods it drops you a fat one to g you up to continue. I mean ma does have a psychologist on board directors so I wouldn't be surprised by this.

As for time I will agree with you on that. Their is time factors at play and certain things change depending how active you are cycled whatever.
I am going to carry on using this, extremely cautiously in order to see if it is possible to build up a stack of peds over time...

I am going to have to change up the sheet, I mean it does not even have prime numbers as coordinates added to it.. which is the only set of numbers that this sheet will not return as primes only have itself as a factor...

So how about this for an idea, the 105 has a radius of 55m, diameter of 110. Plot a square grid consisting of 110^2 points, each point 1m apart from the next. Each one of those points absorbs peds or dishes out resources. This 110m grid is tiled across the entire game. When a point has x resources in it, it switches from absorb to dish out. In this EXAMPLE, all the miners would be playing on the same 110m board with even knowing it.

OF COURSE I HAVE NO EVIDENCE for this as it is just a concept that could explain why the sheet works...

Last edited:
I am going to carry on using this, extremely cautiously in order to see if it is possible to build up a stack of peds over time...

I am going to have to change up the sheet, I mean it does not even have prime numbers as coordinates added to it.. which is the only set of numbers that this sheet will not return as primes only have itself as a factor...

So how about this for an idea, the 105 has a radius of 55m, diameter of 110. Plot a square grid consisting of 110^2 points, each point 1m apart from the next. Each one of those points absorbs peds or dishes out resources. This 110m grid is tiled across the entire game. When a point has x resources in it, it switches from absorb to dish out. In this EXAMPLE, all the miners would be playing on the same 110m board with even knowing it.

OF COURSE I HAVE NO EVIDENCE for this as it is just a concept that could explain why the sheet works...
I'd assume this grid in based on 2d not 3d. How does it stack up on hilled areas. I have seen weird stuff particularly on monria in first arena theirs tall sharp hills that seem to have good hitrates it was where I found 7 back to back claims which for indoor is unheard off. I thought for while that the finder was acting in 2d sorta way but tbh I think it's just rng

Lost so much, oh please get over yourself. I have maybe put in $90, $100 tops over 5 months... so in terms of real world $$$ spent, you are barking up the wrong tree..
I see myself is being observant, I am a lot more observant thanks to actually grabbing screenshots and looking at what I have captured and then responding to it.
Please read to what you replied to so far including this. I never mentioned anything about your spending. You cant even observe a post.

Im not even gonna recomment to what you been saying and explained to you in many ways by many players. I will not go further about you trying to show your observant nature that isnt even shown on the post where you talk about game hurting me and talk about your spending? I didnt talk about either...

You clearly are saying the following :
"wave happen and change, you cant predict it but you can follow each one see what they did after the fact and when it's not favorable to my belief. Instead of seeing if there a HoF. I alt+f4 to make sure I dont have data outside of my religious belief."

The real truth is that data need to be gathered evenly on all aspect because those data would give you a REAL picture should it even be possible to decrypt entropia loot. If you skip the data that doesnt follow your pattern/narrative. What you are doing is simple "Look! When I have this kind of luck it work. If not I alt+f4 but still get about same as everyone TT wise." Of course if you roll 2 dice and roll snake eyes to stop playing and only gather data when you roll 2 six often. It's gonna make you think that your onto something. You even think that because you dont even see what you rolled. Dice rolling has waves.

So Im just gonna use the simplest realistic testing to show results and the conclusion you get to with your "sampling" method.

Step 1
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times
Take notes on EVERY ROLL!!!

End result:
You will notice a few things. Pattern, wave, oddities.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim that when you have a good streak, you tossed the dice the right way when in fact in a game of dice only some rolls are good.

Step 2
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times

End result:
You will notice a few things. Pattern, wave, oddities and things that repeated.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim your system seem to work and bring it up to the dice community

Step 4
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times

End result:
You will notice a few things. Pattern, wave, oddities and things that repeated but the truth is that you will never be able to know when they will happen.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim your system seem to work but not always.

Step 5
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times

End result:
Same exact thing. You feel like you know the machine by now but in the end as you dont see the "sheets" You just cant know which loot is next.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim your system seem to work but not always and maybe there something about your parameters.

The belief of being able to BEAT that system in the way you think is exactly what create many gambling addict in this world.
If you wanna post your stats and things like that, I really dont mind, your calculation and so on. I do appreciate this kind of content. I seen swunters to uber hunters, TT miner to amp miners and ep1 to big crafts logs/stats in at least relevant numbers of loot instances. It's all very interesting to see how likely the results are to be. You also find that 2 ubers on the same kind of playstyle may have similar return but found different very rare(s).

Those 5 steps in EU are pregenerated and in gambling they are not. In the end, seeing as a user we dont see the sheets. I mean..., Sweden law is satisfied. That's the best neutral comment I could say about this.

What you are experiencing is apophenia* and gambler fallacy** in pattern creation over attempt of too small number..

*tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things.
**the incorrect belief that, if a particular event occurs more frequently than normal during the past, it is less likely to happen in the future (or vice versa), when it has otherwise been established that the probability of such events does not depend on what has happened in the past.

try it:

Profitable mining is all about mining the stuff with MU that sell.(As with all) As far as human behavior goes, it also mean that anything profitable due to a shortage will be overmined putting back a more stable market at a steady MU. This is why I always say Caly is "loto city". Everyone can get the stuff so local mats sell at a loss to the gatherer for ratio of things they get but there more retarded high hof because it's so active compared to any other planets and it make sense because if rolling lootthere 2000 times more "dice roll" on Caly than Cyrene. It is expected that there is more more big hit and bad hits there. It make sense because overtime everything end up happening. It's just statistic.

I knew a woman... She one day cooked a ham in water and I took a peak. It was the Funniest thing! There was a slice of cut ham on the top. So I asked the woman "But why? Thats a bit unusual!". She explained to me that her mom made the ham this way and it was just THE BEST!!! I leave it at that.. One day I see the said mom and Im still not buying it but Im curious and I tell her to ask her mother why she does it. I mean, Im a open minded fella! So she proceed to ask on my behalf to her mom why she was doing it. Wait for it... The mom replied "Well, it's just become the weight of ham I need is a little big for my pot so I cut a a part and toss it on top". <---- It had nothing to do with a secret or the flavor but that woman still had done it like her mom for near 15 years thinking it was the magical flavor.

Please read to what you replied to so far including this. I never mentioned anything about your spending. You cant even observe a post.

Im not even gonna recomment to what you been saying and explained to you in many ways by many players. I will not go further about you trying to show your observant nature that isnt even shown on the post where you talk about game hurting me and talk about your spending? I didnt talk about either...

You clearly are saying the following :
"wave happen and change, you cant predict it but you can follow each one see what they did after the fact and when it's not favorable to my belief. Instead of seeing if there a HoF. I alt+f4 to make sure I dont have data outside of my religious belief."

The real truth is that data need to be gathered evenly on all aspect because those data would give you a REAL picture should it even be possible to decrypt entropia loot. If you skip the data that doesnt follow your pattern/narrative. What you are doing is simple "Look! When I have this kind of luck it work. If not I alt+f4 but still get about same as everyone TT wise." Of course if you roll 2 dice and roll snake eyes to stop playing and only gather data when you roll 2 six often. It's gonna make you think that your onto something. You even think that because you dont even see what you rolled. Dice rolling has waves.

So Im just gonna use the simplest realistic testing to show results and the conclusion you get to with your "sampling" method.

Step 1
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times

End result:
You will notice a few things. Pattern, wave, oddities.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim that when you have a good streak, you tossed the dice the right way when in fact in a game of dice only some rolls are good.

Step 2
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times

End result:
You will notice a few things. Pattern, wave, oddities and things that repeated.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim your system seem to work and bring it up to the dice community

Step 4
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times

End result:
You will notice a few things. Pattern, wave, oddities and things that repeated but the truth is that you will never be able to know when they will happen.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim your system seem to work but not always.

Step 5
Roll 1 dice 10000 times
Roll 2 dice 10000 times
Roll 3 dice 10000 times

End result:
Same exact thing. You feel like you know the machine by now but in the end as you dont see the "sheets" You just cant know which loot is next.
You would: Stop rolling when it's not like you want so you can claim your system seem to work but not always and maybe there something about your parameters.

The belief of being able to BEAT that system in the way you think is exactly what create many gambling addict in this world.
If you wanna post your stats and things like that, I really dont mind, your calculation and so on. I do appreciate this kind of content. I seen swunters to uber hunters, TT miner to amp miners and ep1 to big crafts logs/stats in at least relevant numbers of loot instances. It's all very interesting to see how likely the results are to be. You also find that 2 ubers on the same kind of playstyle may have similar return but found different very rare(s).

Those 5 steps in EU are pregenerated and in gambling they are not. In the end, seeing as a user we dont see the sheets. I mean..., Sweden law is satisfied. That's the best neutral comment I could say about this.

What you are experiencing is apophenia* and gambler fallacy** in pattern creation over attempt of too small number..

*tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things.
**the incorrect belief that, if a particular event occurs more frequently than normal during the past, it is less likely to happen in the future (or vice versa), when it has otherwise been established that the probability of such events does not depend on what has happened in the past.

try it:

Profitable mining is all about mining the stuff with MU that sell.(As with all) As far as human behavior goes, it also mean that anything profitable due to a shortage will be overmined putting back a more stable market at a steady MU. This is why I always say Caly is "loto city". Everyone can get the stuff so local mats sell at a loss to the gatherer for ratio of things they get but there more retarded high hof because it's so active compared to any other planets and it make sense because if rolling lootthere 2000 times more "dice roll" on Caly than Cyrene. It is expected that there is more more big hit and bad hits there. It make sense because overtime everything end up happening. It's just statistic.

I knew a woman... She one day cooked a ham in water and I took a peak. It was the Funniest thing! There was a slice of cut ham on the top. So I asked the woman "But why? Thats a bit unusual!". She explained to me that her mom made the ham this way and it was just THE BEST!!! I leave it at that.. One day I see the said mom and Im still not buying it but Im curious and I tell her to ask her mother why she does it. I mean, Im a open minded fella! So she proceed to ask on my behalf to her mom why she was doing it. Wait for it... The mom replied "Well, it's just become the weight of ham I need is a little big for my pot so I cut a a part and toss it on top". <---- It had nothing to do with a secret or the flavor but that woman still had done it like her mom for near 15 years thinking it was the magical flavor.
Do you have any evidence for your claims ?

Oh oh, I do ... See see it's a screenshot showing what can happen when you use a skillgain in a "magic random excel spreadsheet", prehaps you should use a magic 8 ball...

BE WARNED THIS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE TESTING AS MA CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM AT A MOMENTS NOTICE, MINE RESPONSIBLY.

Redacted ....

Last edited:

Do you need him to provide evidence for claims that have been proven time and time again, over hundreds of years, yet you yourself are allowed to make outrageous claims and assume them as facts without providing any evidence?

Oh oh, I do ... See see it's a screenshot showing what can happen when you use a skillgain in a "magic random excel spreadsheet"

A screenshot showing nothing at all is not evidence. You got a claim while dropping in a location where your "magic spreadsheet" told you to drop? Congratulations. If you want to provide evidence, as mentioned before, show a data set where hit rate and/or TT returns are different than that of a data set of "normal mining".

BE WARNED THIS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE TESTING

This is not testing. At best this is data gathering. It is unclear from the data you provide here if you are actually gathering data for what you are trying to test (which, to be fair, is also unclear). So potentially, this is all just a waste of time.

If it works for you, whatever that means for you, that is nice. Keep doing that. Good luck!

Do you need him to provide evidence for claims that have been proven time and time again, over hundreds of years, yet you yourself are allowed to make outrageous claims and assume them as facts without providing any evidence?
EU has not existed for hundreds of years..

A screenshot showing nothing at all is not evidence. You got a claim while dropping in a location where your "magic spreadsheet" told you to drop? Congratulations. If you want to provide evidence, as mentioned before, show a data set where hit rate and/or TT returns are different than that of a data set of "normal mining".
Please define "normal mining", to me what I am doing is "normal mining"

See Normal mining ...

Last edited:
This, but at this point he "destroyed" gambling fallacy and apophenia with his observation skills by not even seeing they were mentioned and described. Just like ingame, looking at what he want and forgetting that those were my evidence to my claim and the big dice roll scheme was the clear example of a simple loot results chain.
I do, have several the dice roll show exact pattern you describe in entropia, gambling fallacy explain exactly what you are believing in, apophenia is where you are stuck at and observation skill is something you lack seeing you replied to me regarding your spending in another post while I made no mention of it, claiming the game hurt me for no reason, asked me evidence when I did a complete post using high sample loot sample exemples and provided 2 keywords of your issue here with the description to their meaning that you failed to be observant enough to see them.

Post your stats, have fun with it. But dont tell me Im not the one that aint observant because I do see your pattern of "I skip data not useful, I dont even reply to real things of someone post and I ask for evidence while plenty is provided"

So if I really need me to do the leg work(Unsure you can click a link if you cant open google to look evidence I even provided description for.)

If you need more, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/ has plenty of respectable players with big logs. That is on the same website your on at this very moment. So you shouldnt have any reason to not at least check this one.

Yall wrong

Actualy mining loot is directly related to the moon

When moon Hits the highest Spot on Planet calypso the chances of increased loot get increased by 12% this results into more mining loot.
When the sunn Hits the highest Spot you get blindet by the light causing your Avatar to miss read the data of the Scanner, that way it skips claims. It get fixed when you wear shades, because those also increase your chances while daylight by 12%.
When you wear them during night the increase goes to 12+12 = 24% now you are even able to Spot pyrite outside of pvp areas . This is very much logical because as all know the gunnfire in pvp shines brighter then under whater.

Last edited:
Honestly all i do is auto drop and im doing okay. I knew a dude who tried to figure out indoor mining. he tried various distances and cycles and for a while it worked for him. he was at a 30% hit rate for a while. Then he decided to play russian roulette with amps......now he dsnt play EU anymore. my point is, theory crafting is only good if you can show statistical data over a large sample size. Mining is probably more complex than hunting if you deep dive into the mechanics. the way to be a happy miner is just drop probes in an area with decent avg mu and dont judge your returns untill uve cycled at least 100k ped.

Found another set of factors ..... :)

So this one or should I say pair, I knew about but never used it .... You only have to look at the bottom corner of the Calypso map in order to figure out what it is...

I will no longer be responding to any posts that are off topic...

Back