Buying land and looking for share holders.

On a side note, this is something I'd really love to be involved in if I thought it was 100% safe.

If anyone would be interested in doing something like this, and we had a respected and well known player (and forum member) to hold the deed (and peds!), then please give me a shout :)

On a side note, this is something I'd really love to be involved in if I thought it was 100% safe.

If anyone would be interested in doing something like this, and we had a respected and well known player (and forum member) to hold the deed (and peds!), then please give me a shout :)

Agreed :)

If I knew a person ingame or well known here (well repped and long time ingame) then i would be able to depo a few K peds and invest in a LA :)

:cowboy:

U have 15 posts, no one has heard of U before, and U want ppl to just hand over 5K PED on blind trust? U crack me up.... I wouldn't give 5 pec to this idea(which wreaks of scam).

Perhaps U should win someone elses trust first? I recommend giving BigBertha, who has 1,369 posts at this moment, a 5k PED loan for 3 months. At the end, Bigbertha will return your 5k PED and be able to tell others of your willingness to trust others. If you don't trust Bigbertha, you now understand why no one will trust U...

Note. I wouldn't give anyone 5k PED, for any reason. If U loaned it to me, I would spend it and probably lose most of it chasing loot(If I did win enough loot, I would pay it back).:broke:

I want you to know one thing:

A New established buissnes irl takes atleast 1-5years to trust and have a nice goodwill...
IF ex. Jenna Star Mercury offered us to have some shares in a new LA i wouldnt doubt one minute depoing my peds that was needed, because he has been ingame since start and he is a very high recommended and well repped person ingame (more than 8years i believe)
But if someone new at Swamp Camp offered me to make a share i wouldnt even have one thought about giving out peds for it..
You need to have 100% trustworthiness for a established PE/EU participant to consider a thing like this.. :)

More popcorns anyone? :D :popcorn:

Not aimed at someone special, not at anyone at all realy but you know that the biggest scams is often done by very trusted people.

Not aimed at someone special, not at anyone at all realy but you know that the biggest scams is often done by very trusted people.

Yep, really good social enginering takes years :) and often starts with small favours like, can I borrow an Opalo and then during time the value of the product raises.

This is interesting to read.... not sure if Im popular enough to make something like this happen. But I sure have the collateral to back it up..
Ive allways wanted to start some investment partnership.

This is interesting to read.... not sure if Im popular enough to make something like this happen. But I sure have the collateral to back it up..
Ive allways wanted to start some investment partnership.

I do believe that you are a trustworthy person that i´d be able to make a partnership with imo.. Havent heard anything negative about you more than that you are eating chips for breakfast :D (j/k)

But if i was able to deposit 5-10k ped at once, then i would have a partnership w/y.. :)

I vote Kimmi!

I'm in for 10k!

Maybe 20k if given time.

Make it happen Kimmi.

What if Dennis is Kimmi's second account created for this experiment in social engineering? :eyecrazy::laugh:

I keed! I keed! :shower:

thread should be locked and op banned imo

was worth a decent laugh tho :lolup:

More popcorns anyone? :D :popcorn:

Yeah I ran out... wait... :broke:... yeah i need some more

Thanks! :popcorn:

I think it would work if you have a reputable neutral party to invest / hold the deed... and I will only invest if the previously mentioned is done.

good but...

HI,
good atempt to buy LA, but as other ppl say: u didnt present actualy nothing. Before i started as haircuter/painter i wished to make investment found to purchase LA myself. There was ppl saying they dont trust me enough (for sure i was jung player ;)...) so i dropped the whole thing even with few ppl in interest and i found a way to legaly protect they money.
Why?
Becouse if you dont do it it will be hard to gather peds (its real money). And if you do then trouble starts...why didnt u get that LA, that was cheaper, not good maturity, events needs more prizes...and such...at least.... think i will try to do it later when "all the planets pop up" and prices of LA-goes realy down for 200k peds (yes i know ;D but you can dream no ;)...) and some good dna (did u think about this...becouse LA is shit if u dont have good DNA).

So for now i play with my salon, gathering trust from ppl (especialy when i paint items...no one is asking me anymore for colateral and i paint somtimes few k items) and thats the trust i wish to establish with ingame ppl.

Anyway gl with you investors searching.

ry.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-to-generate-income-through-the-sales-of-LA-s

and we would not have threads like this ... (Can't believe it only has three stars as a rating !!).

And lets face it, this thread is not the first vain attempt to gather ped to buy an LA and even though the op is questionable, if he wasn't I am sure that people would have been interested ... So MA, for once go and make some money of us and we like it !!

Please vote for the thread and raise awareness if possible as this would be a great thing to have

Angel

Back