Buzz Erik Lightyear FACTS!

You need to buy atleast a dinner to get your queen. Buzz just shovels some dung down the tube and gets several! :wise:

WOW glad to see this thread UNLOCKED!!!

no time atm but I will read it all ;)

*nudge nudge*

*cough*read*cough*the red part*cough*

*Errr* *ummm* *errr* well we'll just move along now shall we :)

If Buzz tell's you to do something you better do as he asks! The Egg is in fact a player that didn't listen to Buzz :laugh:

God, with no doubt, because the existance of HoF, ATH, Globals or even Loot is still an issue which is under intense discussion among scientists.

What God? There is no God.
There's only Buzz and his Aurli Angels.

Rumor says even if you die on calypso he can revive-craft you on CP, and I once saw him die and the day afterwards he was gone from the revive terminal! :eek:

Once ,Buzz Lightyear fought with Buzz Lightyear. Guess who won.

Buzz Lightyear :D:D

Buzz sold one signed dvd of Toy Story,making back more than what he paid for cp.

Buzz is Chuck Norris IRL

God said let there be light....... and there was light

God said let there be man and there was man

God said let there be woman and there was woman.

Buzz said let there be PE ........... and then there was pe

Buzz said let there be Lootus ............ and then it was lootus

Buzz said let there be globals, hofs , and ATH.... !

who has the better track record?

I hate to be a ass here but Woman > any damn game:D

Buzz Erik Lightyear once plugged Niagara Falls with his index finger

Buzz Erik Lightyear can have his cake AND eat it too

Buzz Erik Lightyear invented the salad

Buzz Erik Lighyear is better than sliced bread

This is making me hungry... oh, thanks Buzz, this sandwich looks delicious!!!

hmmm....

I could really go for a few million peds...

Buzz crafted everything there was to craft, so he crafted new planets which would have more things to craft on them.

These planets were crafted just after he looted the working "Entropia Universe Server Mk.II" Blueprint.

You might say that he did not craft everything if he then crafted the planets but Buzz just put several blueprints in to his Personal Machine and told it to make something new.

If buzz bought the egg MA would turn it into atrox queen DNA

some people say he can open a bottle of vibrant sweat with his testes, and was born with a playboy magazine in his hands....all we know is he is called Buzz.

I heard it said that Buzz can kill proterons with just his tounge, and has gained rights to have his picture put on postage stamps in Sweden.

It's not sucking up. :D

Once Buzz stuck a proteron in his refiner. Today we call them traskerons.

Ghostbusters call Buzz.

The reason Aurli paint stinktrees is to appease Buzz.

Buzz has a personal terminal for everything, including one for organizing his personal terminals.

The reason twin peaks mall has 5 floors is because Buzz's shop evolved into Mecha-Shop from all items so they built extra floors around it.

Jesus needed his dad's help to turn water into wine. Buzz just crafts it.

One time, Buzz accidentally put a piano, a Barney doll, hair gel and an extremely ugly hooker into a crafting machine by mistake. We call the result "Rocktropia" today.

To Buzz, all buttons are "Easy" buttons.

Chuck Norris was crafted by Buzz.

Back