Call to Polish !!

skizzo

Hey,

Remind honesty and fairness they have players Polish.Are also the most honest traders.

So yesterday i wanna to craft level 2 light,and i find basic sheet metal on auc,I did not need 3100,and i see 900+ pieces at Maciek Mietka Zajac from Chlopaki z Ferajny (PL) and i don't see that item don't have BO.
I bid my all ped 533 peds.

upload pic

Ps: I would be grateful if you gave me back the peds.Yours faithfully.Esteem for the players Polish !

I'm not sure what relevance the person's nationality has - unless you are both Polish and you hope that might improve your chances of getting your PED back.

In any case, it would probably be more useful for you to try to contact the person in-game through the Player Register interface, and negotiate with them person to person.

Please keep in mind that the error was made by you, not the other person, and they are under not required to return PED to you.

I know Serica ! maybe maybe. i can't to contact person , i don;t found him in Player Register.

Hey,
You recovered your money?
..if not I will try to help you.
Regards,
XII

I think OP's bidding skills could use some polishing.

I've never had this happen to me (yet?), but I can feel the heart-in-your-stomach pain just imaging it. I'm really sorry OP. I hope you're able to work out something with the seller.

Back