Calypso Settlers 2nd Birthday

Jemima

Old
Society
Calypso Settlers
Joy Jemima Farrell
This week has been the 2nd birthday of our soc Calypso Settlers :yay:, created on the date 29/10/2006. We decided to have a week of events to celebrate and we did everything we could squeeze in, from a 5 hour tp run to massacring our friends in a pvp event, and a few Falx HoFs thrown in for good measure, we finish up this coming Saturday night with a beacon extravaganza.

I would like to say a huge thanks to all our members and friends for helping us go from strength to strength and I hope you have all enjoyed celebrating with us :)

Best of luck to all friends and members of Calypso Settlers for the next year, and see u all at our 3rd Birthday :wtg:

Way to go us!!! Calypso Settlers has been awesome!!

Can't wait for this weekend.. wish i could have been in game all week instead of at work!

:yay:

Happy birthday Settlers :D

it has been a busy week and still very pleasent . but it's not over yet , since tonight are the beacons ! ;)
Happy Birtday Calyspo Settlers ! :yay:
and thanks guys for organizing such a long chain of beautiful events :tiphat: :grouphug:

Happy Birthday Guys, glad I could be apart of it!!! Gonna miss you today but Good Luck on the Beacons!!! :yay:

Go us! Happy birthday Calypso Settlers :) We continue to grow and have great involved members. The next year should bring even more success!

Gz guys :birthday:

And thank you for letting me participate in the opalo slaughter @ zychion ;)

It was really fun :wtg:

:beerchug:

beacon madness birthday fun!! woot

5 Beacons ran Back to back was great fun.

Pity the loot was not great but it was a finish at near enough same as what I started with.

The week has been great fun those events that I was able to take part in.

Best start planning for next years events now

Back