Can't log on to my account on the EU website.

krazykat

Prowler
Cassandra Red Savage
As it says, I can't log on to my account on the EU website and the support page is not loading either.

You need to ask the support to whitelist your ip. While waiting you should use the cellular on your phone, not wifi.
Or change the ip address of the PC if you have the means (restart the router if your ip is dynamic, use VPN etc).

You need to ask the support to whitelist your ip. While waiting you should use the cellular on your phone, not wifi.
Or change the ip address of the PC if you have the means (restart the router if your ip is dynamic, use VPN etc).
The problem with that is that I can't contact support via the website. The page won't load. Thats why I've posted on the forum about the issue in the hope that a MA rep. will see it. I can try using a VPN. It's be a pain in the ass if I had to use a VPN to log on the my online account every time.

You should still be able to contact Live Support by using the "Chat" function in the lower left corner of https://www.planetcalypso.com/ or https://www.entropiauniverse.com/

Tell them what problem you have and your IP address. They should be able to help you get it working again then, or tell you what you need to do.

You should still be able to contact Live Support by using the "Chat" function in the lower left corner of https://www.planetcalypso.com/ or https://www.entropiauniverse.com/

Tell them what problem you have and your IP address. They should be able to help you get it working again then, or tell you what you need to do.
Thanks I have been able to log on to my account and sent a support case by using a VPN. I did not think to include my IP address though so I might need to update it to do that but I'll see what the response is first.

Well, that was a complete waste of time. Sent in a support case, they told me to contact live support, after a bit of a chat there they asked me to send a message to support. Got a message back... put in a support case. Round and round we go...

Hello krazykat
Error 425 can occur due to many page refreshes or login attempts in a short amount of time.
Also, closing the account pages without logging out first can cause the problem.
Live support can solve this problem, often but not always, in a short time.
It is important that you contact them using the connection and IP that caused the issue, not via another connection, like a Phone using its mobile data or using a VPN.
How did you contact them yesterday?
Does your problem still exist today?

To minimize the occurrence of this error, we recommend reloading or refreshing your pages only very gently.
Also, log out carefully each time first before you close your browser.

Regards
Hiroshi

Hello krazykat
Error 425 can occur due to many page refreshes or login attempts in a short amount of time.
Also, closing the account pages without logging out first can cause the problem.
It is important that you contact them using the connection and IP that caused the issue, not via another connection, like a Phone using its mobile data or using a VPN.

To minimize the occurrence of this error, we recommend reloading or refreshing your pages only very gently.

Regards
Hiroshi

I did all that you say above. The contact was made on my usual PC on my own internet connection However I just tried to log on with success so the problem, whatever was causing it has been fixed. Thanks.

Hello krazykat

Regards
Hiroshi

I have the same problem. If i try to log in: error 425. If I try to contact support error 425. I have cleaned out history and cookies. I have been logged out for weeks. Exactly how do I get help when I can´t contact support?

Hi, I am also having trouble logging in. Haven’t been able to play since January. Reset my password several times. I chatted in and they suggest I emailed support. I don’t receive any responses to my emails. What’s the best way to get ahold of someone that can help me with this?

Can you please be as specific as possible about the problem? And if you can't access the Website, the game, or both?
And what error message do you get?

I’ve typed this out over email several times, I don’t understand why I can’t get support to answer my emails; seems pretty standard for games!

I last logged in some time around new years (within days).

I’ve updated the client, uninstalled, reinstalled and having the same issues.

When logging in to the website, before asking for my gold card I receive the message: “Server not responding properly, please try again later”
I’ve reset my password several times, tried logging on on my phone via cell service, multiple wifi networks, and on my desktop home Ethernet connection and all receive the same message.

When trying to log into the game, I enter my username and password. It accepts that, that’s me to the security code page. When I enter my gold card code I get the error “internal error has occurred. Please try logging in again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact support”

Each time I send a message to support via website I am sent another password reset link, even though every message I send I say “please don’t just send another password reset link I really need help from a person”.

I’ve chatted into the website and they tell me to email “support@mindark.com” and I did that on May 29th and again June 16th.

I’ve typed this out over email several times, I don’t understand why I can’t get support to answer my emails; seems pretty standard for games!

I last logged in some time around new years (within days).

I’ve updated the client, uninstalled, reinstalled and having the same issues.

When logging in to the website, before asking for my gold card I receive the message: “Server not responding properly, please try again later”
I’ve reset my password several times, tried logging on on my phone via cell service, multiple wifi networks, and on my desktop home Ethernet connection and all receive the same message.

When trying to log into the game, I enter my username and password. It accepts that, that’s me to the security code page. When I enter my gold card code I get the error “internal error has occurred. Please try logging in again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact support”

Each time I send a message to support via website I am sent another password reset link, even though every message I send I say “please don’t just send another password reset link I really need help from a person”.

I’ve chatted into the website and they tell me to email “support@mindark.com” and I did that on May 29th and again June 16th.
we need real humans for customer support and not AI bots everywhere in the world.

If you get locked out of your account because of logging in too manny times without correct password etc..
You wont know when exactly it happened or how.
But you will be blocked for 24 hours. Every time you try again it resets the clock.
Error message does not tell you why or any reasons.
Support says create a ticket but you cant because your account is locked and you cant log in to account.
I have had the ability to play the game but not login to my account one of these times.
When I did get ahold of someone they said account locked wait 24hrs.
They would not give any details as to why I got locked out how many tries you get etc,,
They did say the clock gets reset if you are temporary locked out and you try to login again.
I can attest to that because I tried for 2 days and when I finally gave up for a day or so it magically worked.

I think I know what happened, I experienced an ISP disconnect last night so I obtained a new IP, seeing as I was logged in at the time and my IP changed, the server is now refusing my connection from the new IP. I cannot close the old connection as I no longer connect via that IP. MA needs to look into this,,

I think I know what happened, I experienced an ISP disconnect last night so I obtained a new IP, seeing as I was logged in at the time and my IP changed, the server is now refusing my connection from the new IP. I cannot close the old connection as I no longer connect via that IP. MA needs to look into this,,
If you still experience an ERROR 425, please contact live support from the device and connection that caused this problem.
We also recommend just gently refreshing the site or making login attempts. Additionally, log out from your account before you close the browser with your account pages.

Yea, thanks MA support, issues have been resolved... See you all in-game..

Hi MA, I cant login again ..

This page isn’t working​

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 425

This page isn’t working​

HTTP ERROR 425

Support site gives the same error. MA Please fix..

Last edited:

This page isn’t working​

HTTP ERROR 425

Support site gives the same error. MA Please fix..

There is nothing to fix. It works as intended. That error is caused by these two conditions:
We also recommend just gently refreshing the site or making login attempts. Additionally, log out from your account before you close the browser with your account pages.

To avoid getting this error you need to:
1) Avoid refreshing the page or doing things that cause the page to load often e.g. multiple log in attempts. The reason for having all this in place is for security reasons.
2) Once you have finished using the site always logout. Closing the browser without logging out of the site can cause that error.

If you do get that error message the only way to fix it is to contact support as you did before.

Other issue with this one is not only error 425 when you see just blank page, but when I did trying to check my items when and wrote a code I had massage- Servers not working properly please try again later and I couldn't check even later. Just till next day

ok ... a simple thing that you already might have tried is to clear all caches (didn't see it above). I know it sounds stupid ... but it's a thing that can solve a lot of different, little & annoying issues =)

Back