Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

Right now, it's up to the planet partners since MindArk doesn't run a specific planet.

Blah blah.. Ok not MindArk, the exact same people still sitting in the exact same office who one day said 'now we work for FPC'. Better?

Also, nothing stops MA themselves from advertising their platform. I'm you've seen XBOX360 and PS3 commercials.. I've seen Sony Blu-Ray commercials. It is still in the best interest of the platform provider for things to succeed on their platform.

Blah blah.. Ok not MindArk, the exact same people still sitting in the exact same office who one day said 'now we work for FPC'. Better?

Also, nothing stops MA themselves from advertising their platform. I'm you've seen XBOX360 and PS3 commercials.. I've seen Sony Blu-Ray commercials. It is still in the best interest of the platform provider for things to succeed on their platform.

I agree completely.
But the market the will be attracted are probably people will lose lots of money and then there will likely be a scandal which would put the entire thing in a bad light.

I think all this has been though out. MA was probably planning a big Marketing Campaign but saw all the reactions of people who lost heaps. Just imagine that, x10-15 at least.

:|

Back