Info: Champions Guild - Security!

there are some amount of things written in here like upgrading clothes / your words armor and some other comments of ou trying to scam them :confused:

how can you say your willing to help if your a scammer yourself ?

im not your little... :mad::mad::mad:

I think this is the most supportive forum in any game - there are just lots of trolls and forum whores like me around that will make fun of someone when their idea isn't 100% transparent or well thought out.

The people who are speaking out against this person aren't trolls. With a little more time spent reading the different threads, you'll find that most of these folks are good people who post useful information. The reason there is a lot of animosity here is because no one here takes kindly to scammers. And in this particular case, they aren't simply accusations, they are eye-witness accounts of things he has been doing in the game.

Scammers ruin the game experience for their victims, and that just isn't acceptable to most people. We're not trying to be mean, we just want to protect others from becoming victims.

A guild to protect people from scammers... being started by a currently active scammer! Kinda like those gangs that roam around collecting "protection money" from victims. The gig is up, stop crying innocent. Witnesses are everywhere, with screenshots. We're not the idiots you think we are.

His skills may be low, but I have a feeling his scanning-related skills are higher than the rest. I've seen him running all over PA scanning the avatars that are dressed in newbie clothing. Those who are skilling with a scanner are curious about those with higher skills, the ones dressed in interesting outfits. Only scammers looking for inexperienced victims run around scanning only the newcomers.

i don't just go scanning others with newbie clothing i got to everyone because im hirering for guild.

im not your little... :mad::mad::mad:

The best thing you can do on the other hand Master, is not to feed people giving them the plesure to do this to you.

Also if you make comments like that this thread will get locked.
Trust me, so let them say what they want but go on about your bussnies and ignore them. Feels like im takeing your side becuse everyone turns against you, but whatever, lets hope you really do behave ingame, then i got no problem doing it.

Human greed from the scammers side will always find new ways. You can never stop it, if you prevent one thing, they will make up a new.
thats just fact.

What for your society, i wish you good luck and hope it works out, you seem to have nice goals atleast =)
Try to get as many as you can of the newly joined people to join in i guess. (I dont bother to read the thread where ppl claim you to be a scammer, i just want to wish you gl with your nice thought which you wrot in the initial post)

This forum maybe isnt the most supportive, but everyone in entropia got a resone to be negativ and think everything and everyone is a scammer, its about real money. Dont take it to hard.

good luck!

thanks for your support man.

thanks for your support man.

Nothing to mention, just go and show these people they were wrong about you, and they will surely be more possetiv to you then they are now in the future aswell and you will make me the happiest member of EF =)

The people who are speaking out against this person aren't trolls. With a little more time spent reading the different threads, you'll find that most of these folks are good people who post useful information. The reason there is a lot of animosity here is because no one here takes kindly to scammers. And in this particular case, they aren't simply accusations, they are eye-witness accounts of things he has been doing in the game.

Scammers ruin the game experience for their victims, and that just isn't acceptable to most people. We're not trying to be mean, we just want to protect others from becoming victims.

With a little more time spent reading the different threads, I will have read them all twice ;)

Perhaps you took me up wrong (with a little more time reading my sarcastic trolling, you'll find I rarely give up an opportunity to make fun of the scammers :silly2: ).

I wasn't criticizing the people who are speaking out against this person, but used that term to counter Xzions statement of EF not being the most supportive.

With a little more time spent reading the different threads, I will have read them all twice ;)

Perhaps you took me up wrong (with a little more time reading my sarcastic trolling, you'll find I rarely give up an opportunity to make fun of the scammers :silly2: ).

I wasn't criticizing the people who are speaking out against this person, but used that term to counter Xzions statement of EF not being the most supportive.

LOL okay my mistake. Sarcasm in forum posts often have a way of flying over my head sometimes. I guess I should be used to making a fool of myself by now. :silly2:

LOL okay my mistake. Sarcasm in forum posts often have a way of flying over my head sometimes. I guess I should be used to making a fool of myself by now. :silly2:

unfortunately for me, sarcasm in forum posts is usually is too ambiguous, and end up making some people mad, it's just my way of avoiding seriousness.

he ment something like "Iam not, you little ....."

consider this a buyp :rolleyes:

he ment something like "Iam not, you little ....."

Was it ever posted what he said?

Did it rhyme with 'hunt'?

Did he say that, do I need to kick off here? :mad:

Or was it just four dots? :scratch2:

Edit, k 5 dots, not the 'hunt word'

what then lol!!!

:O i love riddles :D :yay:

. . .

The Truth

Alright i feel real bad of myself please read the following:

I did scam :( I needed some ped and choose the easy and bad way. I did want to make others OJS into v3 which does NOT exist. When I found out that I really did something bad when i relalized i just scammed 3 guys, so i admit it I scammed 3 players and Jehn was my last one where he actually cot me and he is a true helper to the community except his language is not that good i got screenshots of his really bad language bad he does not deserve to be punished at all for that. Anyways when i saw i did something really bad i said im going to repay them unfortunatly i only found 1 and he did not want to chat and trade and he ignored me. Then i said im going to make a society that will help and stop scammers. Unfortunatly Jehned found me and screwed it up but he just wanted to warn everyone, so i could of only get 7 members but i did use them well we helped around 20 people (not including people we healed) but all this did not result in rep upgrading so i deliver myself. I hope everyone can excuse me and if you do especially Jehn allow me to continue my soc so I can go help others in need. Thanks to others who made me release this in a nice sentence not like go away you **** ...

Well ok once again sorry please don't think im a mean scammer i tried my best to repay everyone, if you want your ped back please pm me and lets meet up.
-Champion Champ Master

some scammers can say like who cares what they felt or about there items.. Just please forgive me and if you don't its fine cause i think im banned anyways...:( :( :(

Ask MA to delete you're avatar and try to make a fresh start then (don't know how high skilled you are)

I did scam :( I needed some ped and choose the easy and bad way. I did want to make others OJS into v3 which does NOT exist. When I found out that I really did something bad when i relalized i just scammed 3 guys, so i admit it I scammed 3 players and Jehn was my last one where he actually cot me and he is a true helper to the community except his language is not that good i got screenshots of his really bad language bad he does not deserve to be punished at all for that. Anyways when i saw i did something really bad i said im going to repay them unfortunatly i only found 1 and he did not want to chat and trade and he ignored me. Then i said im going to make a society that will help and stop scammers. Unfortunatly Jehned found me and screwed it up but he just wanted to warn everyone, so i could of only get 7 members but i did use them well we helped around 20 people (not including people we healed) but all this did not result in rep upgrading so i deliver myself. I hope everyone can excuse me and if you do especially Jehn allow me to continue my soc so I can go help others in need. Thanks to others who made me release this in a nice sentence not like go away you **** ...

Well ok once again sorry please don't think im a mean scammer i tried my best to repay everyone, if you want your ped back please pm me and lets meet up.
-Champion Champ Master

Two things people hate the most in Entropia:

Scammers
Beggars

Great that you have stopped scamming, make amends, stop asking for ped to repair your stuff and you can start rebuilding your reputation. :)

Scammers
Beggars

Great that you have stopped scamming, make amends, stop asking for ped to repair your stuff and you can start rebuilding your reputation. :)

no problem man

OK... this is one crazy thread; so let's recap:
1. You want to recruit members for your Soc (which will fight against scammers, among other things).
2. You were accused of scamming by many (screenies and all)
3. You insult everyone that posted in this thread (fcuking idiots no less)
4. Now, you come up and say that is all true, you are a scammer, but you had a change of heart and want to redeem yourself.

How stupid you really think people are?

This must be one of the most funniest (in a idiotic way) thread that I've seen a long time.

Take some of others' advice and start fresh (except the scamming of course).

OK... this is one crazy thread; so let's recap:
1. You want to recruit members for your Soc (which will fight against scammers, among other things).
2. You were accused of scamming by many (screenies and all)
3. You insult everyone that posted in this thread (fcuking idiots no less)
4. Now, you come up and say that is all true, you are a scammer, but you had a change of heart and want to redeem yourself.

How stupid you really think people are?

This must be one of the most funniest (in a idiotic way) thread that I've seen a long time.

Take some of others' advice and start fresh (except the scamming of course).

Yourt not helping get out of here

-Champion Champ Master

I am amazed you owned up to scamming people. To be honest that is a first. Never seen one admit it... Are you going to return the stuff? I am sure some of the victims would like their stuff back.

I dunno this thread is a roller coaster if your for real your going to have a heck of a time repairing the bad rep you built in 3 days. good luck with that

Scammers
Beggars

your a kind soul. to be honest i have the memory of a elephant.

I am amazed you owned up to scamming people. To be honest that is a first. Never seen one admit it... Are you going to return the stuff? I am sure some of the victims would like their stuff back.

I dunno this thread is a roller coaster if your for real your going to have a heck of a time repairing the bad rep you built in 3 days. good luck with that
to be honest i have the memory of a elephant.

I think if somebody decided to scam for a few easy peds it'd take QUITE a bit for me to trust them again.
Who says he won't go broke in the future and decide to scam a set of armor and a gun to get a few easy peds again? Sure, he'll apologize publicly for it, but will that make up for it?
Also I find it funny how I got a -rep from him for "saying lies!", when it turns out it was the truth.

I did scam...I needed some ped and choose the easy...way...i just scammed 3 guys... and Jehn was my last one where he actually cot me...Then i said im going to make a society that will help and stop scammers...Unfortunatly Jehned found me and screwed it up...so i could of only get 7 members but i did use them...but all this did not result in rep upgrading...I hope everyone can excuse me and...allow me to continue my soc...please don't think im a mean scammer....i...want your ped...please pm me and lets meet up...

Good luck rebuilding your reputation :laugh: - you'll never earn my trust.

Last edited:
Well what i think....

Gaining peds / scamming from total noobs is not a big payout so now he started his own soc.
gain trust from people play normal for a while then ask can i borrow you armor / gun / fap etc. and scam in that way.

or

Hes truthfull now and feels really sorry and want us to forgive him, wich may take about ..... years.

good luck on what ever your going to do.

Well what i think....

Gaining peds / scamming from total noobs is not a big payout so now he started his own soc.
gain trust from people play normal for a while then ask can i borrow you armor / gun / fap etc. and scam in that way.

Agreed. :D

I think if somebody decided to scam for a few easy peds it'd take QUITE a bit for me to trust them again.
Who says he won't go broke in the future and decide to scam a set of armor and a gun to get a few easy peds again? Sure, he'll apologize publicly for it, but will that make up for it?
Also I find it funny how I got a -rep from him for "saying lies!", when it turns out it was the truth.

Good luck rebuilding your reputation :laugh: - you'll never earn my trust.

Never said i forgave him.... I said i have a memory of a elephant ;)

Tbh i rather pick the dust off the bottom of my shoe than be bothered with him lol.. and i got a similar rep from him.. oh and i have a chat log of him trying to scam me and screen shots of his activities.. i am not gulable diana lol :laugh:

Back