Info: Champions Guild - Security!

To make it more clear, sorry for stealing you're pica

get_the_fuck_out.jpg

Never said i forgave him.... I said i have a memory of a elephant ;)

Tbh i rather pick the dust off the bottom of my shoe than be bothered with him lol.. and i got a similar rep from him.. oh and i have a chat log of him trying to scam me and screen shots of his activities.. i am not gulable diana lol :laugh:

I wasn't saying you were gullible, I was expanding on your point - supporting it :)

I wasn't saying you were gullible, I was expanding on your point - supporting it :)

:grouphug:

The grumpy monster strikes again :ahh:

Haven't seen him online lately I wonder why :eek:

Alright i feel real bad of myself please read the following:

I did scam :( I needed some ped and choose the easy and bad way. I did want to make others OJS into v3 which does NOT exist. When I found out that I really did something bad when i relalized i just scammed 3 guys, so i admit it I scammed 3 players and Jehn was my last one where he actually cot me and he is a true helper to the community except his language is not that good i got screenshots of his really bad language bad he does not deserve to be punished at all for that. Anyways when i saw i did something really bad i said im going to repay them unfortunatly i only found 1 and he did not want to chat and trade and he ignored me. Then i said im going to make a society that will help and stop scammers. Unfortunatly Jehned found me and screwed it up but he just wanted to warn everyone, so i could of only get 7 members but i did use them well we helped around 20 people (not including people we healed) but all this did not result in rep upgrading so i deliver myself. I hope everyone can excuse me and if you do especially Jehn allow me to continue my soc so I can go help others in need. Thanks to others who made me release this in a nice sentence not like go away you **** ...

Well ok once again sorry please don't think im a mean scammer i tried my best to repay everyone, if you want your ped back please pm me and lets meet up.
-Champion Champ Master

Sorry to say this, but i lost all respect for you as you admited this, not that it matters, but.. first highly claming you did not do anything and that you were innocent, then admiting you acurly scammed people. calling people lier and casting around bad words is almost worse then the scam itself, when they spoke the truth. Im kinda speechless to this, so i wont bother with this anymore.

I guess its good that you admit it (why i dont know), but i will never be able to get respect for you again tho, neither will i be able to support you in anything you want to do with other people in entropia since i dont know what your goal is now with them.
What i do hope is that you will behave in the future. Good luck.

Althou it do make me happy your helping people and i must encourage you to keep doing so. Its a good thought and thing to do. And you wont need this communitys support to do it. So if you really mean that you wanna help people. Do it. its good now im off to work take care

Last edited:
Thanks, Champ, for admitting finally to what you've done. A few people thought I was lying, so I'm glad that's cleared up.

It's unfortunate that I had to (with the help of others) completely ruin your reputation, but... you deserved it, and you realize this it seems.

(I didn't use bad language with you, wtf are you talking about?? :laugh:)

Reactions: Ozi
:ROFL: this is the funniest thread ever. Good on ya Champ Master for admitting it, it's the first step in moving on. Time for to work hard to build your reputation by dedicating the rest of your EU life to helping noobs, kind of like a monk I think, giving bread to the poor to repent your sins.

Good luck,

and for jehnidiah, I don;t think anyone here thought you were lying, so don't stress it. PM me if you want some help in game, I'd love to show you the better sides of EU.

Cheers,

Dave Ozi

I did scam :( I needed some ped and choose the easy and bad way. I did want to make others OJS into v3 which does NOT exist. When I found out that I really did something bad when i relalized i just scammed 3 guys, so i admit it I scammed 3 players and Jehn was my last one where he actually cot me and he is a true helper to the community except his language is not that good i got screenshots of his really bad language bad he does not deserve to be punished at all for that. Anyways when i saw i did something really bad i said im going to repay them unfortunatly i only found 1 and he did not want to chat and trade and he ignored me. Then i said im going to make a society that will help and stop scammers. Unfortunatly Jehned found me and screwed it up but he just wanted to warn everyone, so i could of only get 7 members but i did use them well we helped around 20 people (not including people we healed) but all this did not result in rep upgrading so i deliver myself. I hope everyone can excuse me and if you do especially Jehn allow me to continue my soc so I can go help others in need. Thanks to others who made me release this in a nice sentence not like go away you **** ...

Well ok once again sorry please don't think im a mean scammer i tried my best to repay everyone, if you want your ped back please pm me and lets meet up.
-Champion Champ Master

:holyshit::jawdrop::eyecrazy: Looks like you made a few bad choices and someone took a :pic:that showed :proof: of you being :naughty::evilking: and that you are full of :bs:
See I told you, you were ALMOST Famous :laugh:
Seems he asked me to join his Soc day before yesterday in PA, I :laugh: and told him do I look new? Told him no thanks and that he was almost famous, he seemed puzzled, well after reading this I think I was right on the button. I hope you learned a lesson here in EU and EF DON'T SCAM

Thanks, Champ, for admitting finally to what you've done. A few people thought I was lying, so I'm glad that's cleared up.

It's unfortunate that I had to (with the help of others) completely ruin your reputation, but... you deserved it, and you realize this it seems.

(I didn't use bad language with you, wtf are you talking about?? :laugh:)

I never thought anyone was lieing. i dont think anyone thought you did. ^^ its all chill n slack (and i know those arent english words but i like em!).

If that is teh case and you been scammed of your start suit.
And want your orange upgraded jumpsuit back, you can meet me in twins today and i will give you a fully upgraded one . i usualy hang around the ring, not that im in it, becuse i dont use weapons, but.., i dont use mine so.. well, see there there today i hope

I am amazed you owned up to scamming people. To be honest that is a first. Never seen one admit it... Are you going to return the stuff? I am sure some of the victims would like their stuff back.

I dunno this thread is a roller coaster if your for real your going to have a heck of a time repairing the bad rep you built in 3 days. good luck with that

your a kind soul. to be honest i have the memory of a elephant.

I would love to return them but im banned because i told entropia.

I think if somebody decided to scam for a few easy peds it'd take QUITE a bit for me to trust them again.
Who says he won't go broke in the future and decide to scam a set of armor and a gun to get a few easy peds again? Sure, he'll apologize publicly for it, but will that make up for it?
Also I find it funny how I got a -rep from him for "saying lies!", when it turns out it was the truth.

Good luck rebuilding your reputation :laugh: - you'll never earn my trust.

when i put saying lies is for the sentence you put of me stealing brown jump suits and that i swear (in full words)

Apparently everybody hates me and dosent understand so im going off entropia and only if you guys knew how much people i helped there is a big difference between how much i helped and scammed (more for helped) well i got nothing else to say to your people:(

Im thinking C.M may be a child, as it happens :ahh:

Thats why I havent put my size 5's in his pie-hole, and held back.

I checked out the Soc Terminal, and his criteria/rules etc are fairly juvenile.

As in "Must have nice looking armor" :laugh:

:scratch2: (still) :laugh:

If it IS a child, we cant be too harsh...If its NOT a child, Ive just insulted his intelligence :laugh:

Oh Well :cool:

Sorry young....old whatever I f**king hate scammers and liars so ban the little sh*t and be done. Whether you own up or not you've put a negative outlook on EU to 3 potential players! I know I'd rather 3 trusting honest players than one "reformed" scammer.

On a lighter note
If we had blue jumpsuits would that make them BJs? Because I'd love one.......BJs FTW :yay:

Right lets just COMPLETELY change this post FOR THE PEOPLE (PERSON) THAT DIDNT GET IT!! :laugh:

Hmmm, to be blunt..

No way in hell would I EVER trust someone that openly admitted to being a scammer!!

EVER, which means (btw) NO EFFING CHANCE MATE.

Clear enough?

Good :D

Right lets just COMPLETELY change this post FOR THE PEOPLE (PERSON) THAT DIDNT GET IT!! :laugh:

Hmmm, to be blunt..

No way in hell would I EVER trust someone that openly admitted to being a scammer!!

EVER, which means (btw) NO EFFING CHANCE MATE.

Clear enough?

Good :D

:ahh: *slips quietly out the door*

WHY oh the fuck has this total TRASH been allowed to continue for so many motherflucking pages?

shite from post 1 :rolleyes:

WHY oh the fuck has this total TRASH been allowed to continue for so many motherflucking pages?

shite from post 1 :rolleyes:

:wise:... I think mainly because some find it funny (it is a funny thread tbh).
Well, I kinda had an idea that people like Champ are playing EU (or Planet Calypso as of late), but I'd never guess they'll post on EF!!

Kids... don't do this at home.

wow :eek: that was a interesting read, long but very entertaining :D

Not often you see a scammer put in this kinda position :makelove:

and yes, such a nice ending to this story, funny that u ratted urself out and got urself banned from EU if thats true :D''

disappointed to see ur a fellow Canuck Champion, i think im just going to pretend that your info is fake. :naughty:

Not to be rude to you, but i think it is just as good that you got banned after openly admiting you are a scammer or/and doing scams, beside, its not like i think anyone would ever be able to trust you again to be honest.

Once reputation in game is kinda fragile, that is a good thing to remember. ;)

(lol, was listeing to Queen - We are the champions while i read this thread ;D)

also. eh. kinda what dj. said, it was way better put then my text here.

wow u got the balls to own up, u've got my respect l0L! but anways, scamming is a no no, very bad *nod* Evil santa's gonna give u the big shaft this christmas :)

What about all the millions of peds from all your other avatars?
I've seen many avatars trying to scam with exactly the same style of language.

-Champion Champ Master

Back